What's new

4- Type 054 Frigates from China, Pakistan's next Goal

Hmm there seems to be some ambiguity here. I believe there are three types of Jiangkai Type 054, Type 054A and Type 054B.

On the Type 054B, I believe there is one in service. Could someone please provide some details?

No idea pal. Maybe in a few years.

Just wondering if we are getting the Jiangkai A or B ? Can anyone confirm?
Jiangkai B is more likely because we don't buy any thing old from china, We are a Strategic partners and Best friends And by any chance if PN went for Jiangkai A then Chinese wont allow us to buy any thing Below standards they are very concerned about our Regional Security needs. what or what not to buy with soft loans. Buy now pay later, Thats how true Friends they are:china::pakistan:

Jiangkai B is more likely because we don't buy any thing old from china, We are a Strategic partners and Best friends And by any chance if PN went for Jiangkai A then Chinese wont allow us to buy any thing Below standards they are very concerned about our Regional Security needs. what or what not to buy with soft loans. Buy now pay later, Thats how true Friends they are:china::pakistan:

Well my guess was Type 054B as well, but there isn't any confirmation either way i.e. A or B? Maybe someone could get in touch with Pervaiz Sahab and find out whats really going on?

I think 054B will not come out in a few years, because there is no trace for our second aircraft carrier

Even after these incidents Chinese will never give up on Pakistan
Pakistan and china zindabad :pakistan::china: :cheers:

lol4x.jpg

Hmm there seems to be some ambiguity here. I believe there are three types of Jiangkai Type 054, Type 054A and Type 054B.

On the Type 054B, I believe there is one in service. Could someone please provide some details?

There are only 2 basic variants:
- Type 054 (NATO codename Jiangkai I) a.k.a. Ma'anshan class (pennant numbers 525, 526)
Type 054 frigate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Type 054A (NATO codename Jiangkai II) a.k.a. Xuzhou class (pennant numbers include 529, 530, 538, 548, 549, 568-571)
Type 054A frigate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From a logistics point of view, the Type 054A, possibly with CIWS-fit modified to match F22P, would give a better match to F22P than Type 054, which not only has a different CIWS (4x Type 630) but also carries a different main gun (100mm). And clearly, while HQ7 on Type 054 would match that on F22P, I would presume that PN would prefer the more powerful and longer ranged HQ16 on these larger ships. That plus the fact that Type 054 may be considered 'pre-production test vessels' while Type 054A is clearly the 'production' vessel, I think Type 054A is the most likely candidate (which would then become something like F54P since it's export and might have small differences to meet specific customer requirements).

Type 054 525 and 526 have a slightly different knuckle in the hull-shape, which the later Type 054A don't have. To the extent that one of the later ship also displays this knuckly, it may well be that the hull was started as 054 but finished as 054A when the initial 2 ships provided sufficient proof of concept. However, there are no visible differences between the so-called 054B and the 054A in as far as ship systems (weapons, sensors) are concerned.

we are getting all these equipments ships planes guns free, i wish ALLAH gives aqal an sharam an hia to these people so that, cultural bias/ racism, rishwet, lawless ness finishes from this country.

lol dude i appreciate your optimism......but there is a serious flaw ,the loss of 100-150billion dollars was is in civilian,infratructure and other things.

there wasn't like a magic bunker with 100-150bilion dollars in hard cash that got blown up by the taliban:cheesy:

if the ministers an govt officials dont take their cut, an the country runs under strict fair laws, we will make trillions a year, unfortunately all the money goes in to secret foreign bank accounts an lavish foreign trips...

You'd be surprised how much revenue can be generated through taxing the landed feudals, affluent agriculturalists, certain swiss-accounts. Pakistan just needs coherent political direction, drive and daring leadership...the economy, infrastructure and military can be modernized and expanded in parallel, as opposed to one after another. The potential is definately there.

very well said, if this could only happen

Pakistan should get as many of these ships as it can 4 or 8 and also go for more submarines because India is growing its NAVY

I am thinking that Pakistan shold upgrade its abilities and be able to manufacture their own Type-054A frigates/ships here at home too.

I am thinking that Pakistan shold upgrade its abilities and be able to manufacture their own Type-054A frigates/ships here at home too.

Hey Very,

It seems like you are posting here everything you think of.....you don't need to post in every thread to up your post count....

Back
Top Bottom