What's new

37th Graduate Course

Sectarian and racist room mates.
Low quality food.
Strict time table.
Less sleep.
Tension to get recommended or not. :(
more or less what i went through last time....specially the last one....that really takes a toll on you :(

more or less what i went through last time....specially the last one....that really takes a toll on you :(
Are you joking, you went there to join the Army aspiring a recommendation but couldn't even navigate past these trivial issues.
Sectarianism and racism are ingrained in our society from the start so you should have been adept at dealing with them.
As for the low quality food issb is not a five star hotel, eat what u get otherwise drink the tea and pastries from the canteen.
Less sleep has to be the most absurd one, you get sufficient sleep during issb as per army standards.
I don't mean to sound like a dick but t I assume you are from a pampered background. I would brotherly recommend that you try and work on this before you try again.
If you have any questions PM me.
Regards

Are you joking, you went there to join the Army aspiring a recommendation but couldn't even navigate past these trivial issues.
Sectarianism and racism are ingrained in our society from the start so you should have been adept at dealing with them.
As for the low quality food issb is not a five star hotel, eat what u get otherwise drink the tea and pastries from the canteen.
Less sleep has to be the most absurd one, you get sufficient sleep during issb as per army standards.
I don't mean to sound like a dick but t I assume you are from a pampered background. I would brotherly recommend that you try and work on this before you try again.
Regards
Drink some water and behave your self.
If we can visit ISSB on our own then we can manage our food too. I am not complaining for low standards at ISSB center i am sharing the truth and entire candidates who have visited ISSB so far have same complaints which i had listed above.
If you like ISSB center then please leave your home and live your entire life there. At least i will not recommend any one to visit this place more than once in life.
Roger

Last edited:
Drink some water and behave your self.
If we can visit ISSB on our own then we can manage our food too. I am not complaining for low standards at ISSB center i am sharing the truth and entire candidates who have visited ISSB so far have same complaints which i had listed above.
If you like ISSB center then please leave your home and live your entire life there. At least i will not recommend any one to visit this place more than once in life.
Roger
I never meant any of that as a insult and no offence was intended.
I would suggest the opposite of what you have and recommend that people go there atleast once in their lives.
Issb sets the potential army men from the aspiring ones and has been doing so for as long as it has existed.
If you think the standard is shite its your headache not issb 's or the Army.
Apologies if issb couldn't meet the standard worthy of someone from an affluent background.
Out

I never meant any of that as a insult and no offence was intended.
I would suggest the opposite of what you have and recommend that people go there atleast once in their lives.
Issb sets the potential army men from the aspiring ones and has been doing so for as long as it has existed.
If you think the standard is shite its your headache not issb 's or the Army.
Apologies if issb couldn't meet the standard worthy of someone from an affluent background.
Out
Answer me few questions.
You like ISSB food?
Can you manage room mates have completely different mindset compared to you?
When you were at ISSB you didn't had tension to get recommended or not?
Can you perform well when you have only 5 hours to rest?
I need comprehensive answers. Bravo

Regards
wish you had shown me the common courtesy of answering my queries before shoving your opinion in my face.

Answer me few questions.
You like ISSB food?
Can you manage room mates have completely different mindset compared to you?
When you were at ISSB you didn't had tension to get recommended or not?
Can you perform well when you have only 5 hours to rest?
I need comprehensive answers. Bravo
To answer your questions:
1. I don't mind food of whatever quality. I have dined in roadside dhabas with as much ease as I dine in top of the line restaurants
2. Yes I am really good at getting along with people, I am just as much at ease in FATA as I am in London
3. I have learnt to trust in Allah, having control is the biggest illusion we have in our lives
4. I have done my job for days without sleeping for more then half an hour or something.

I hope my answer was comprehensive enough.

wish you had shown me the common courtesy of answering my queries before shoving your opinion in my face.
I am sorry if I came off as discourteous. I offered to answer any questions to the best of my extremely limited knowledge.

To answer your questions:
1. I don't mind food of whatever quality. I have dined in roadside dhabas with as much ease as I dine in top of the line restaurants
2. Yes I am really good at getting along with people, I am just as much at ease in FATA as I am in London
3. I have learnt to trust in Allah, having control is the biggest illusion we have in our lives
4. I have done my job for days without sleeping for more then half an hour or something.
You cannot compare dhaba food with that cattle fodder which was provided during my ISSB days.

You cannot compare dhaba food with that cattle fodder which was provided during my ISSB days.
Ok mate, I guess you had a really awful experience at issb.
Enjoy civvie street
I am going to end this charade with a question.

Imagine you got horse shit on your hands somehow and it dried.
Suddenly it's time to eat, but you have no water to wash your hands.

Do

1. Not eat at all and pass the only opportunity to eat all day
2. Eat as of your life depended on it.

In the army the majority would choose the latter

Ok mate, I guess you had a really awful experience at issb.
Enjoy civvie street
I am going to end this charade with a question.

Imagine you got horse shit on your hands somehow and it dried.
Suddenly it's time to eat, but you have no water to wash your hands.

Do

1. Not eat at all and pass the only opportunity to eat all day
2. Eat as of your life depended on it.

In the army the majority would choose the latter
I don't know why you want to match issb candidates with trained soldiers.

Last edited:
I don't know why you want to match issb candidates with trained soldiers.
The purpose of issb is to short list candidates with natural soldiering ability from the available pool.
Those selected are further groomed as future officers at PMA.
Have a nice evening mate.
Sorry if I came off as passive aggressive earlier.
Cheers

The purpose of issb is to short list candidates with natural soldiering ability from the available pool.
Those selected are further groomed as future officers at PMA.
Have a nice evening mate.
Sorry if I came off as passive aggressive earlier.
Cheers
So for future officers why they cannot maintain better living environment and cooperative staff?

So for future officers why they cannot maintain better living environment and cooperative staff?
Limited finance comes to mind as the prime reason.
by staff I assume you mean the catering at he mess, they are not your servants, they are there to feed you as per the authorised scale and they do just that, they are not waiters at a hotel or someone's personal butlers. They are working full capacity day in and day out.
As for the living environment what else do you want. You get decent rooms, beds, toilets etc.
This in not PC this is issb

Limited finance comes to mind as the prime reason.
by staff I assume you mean the catering at he mess, they are not your servants, they are there to feed you as per the authorised scale and they do just that, they are not waiters at a hotel or someone's personal butlers. They are working full capacity day in and day out.
As for the living environment what else do you want. You get decent rooms, beds, toilets etc.
This in not PC this is issb
I never complained about rooms, beds, and mess. Every thing is fine but Food was not good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom