What's new

37th Graduate Course

544_delta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
there have been two consecutive grad courses for the last two years? is there going to be one in 2017 too? anybody know anything about that? @Sarge
plus what are the age requirements?

Last edited:
yes thats the one im trying to apply for but im in doubt whether or not they'll accept a hope certificate as my 4 year BS(EE) will end in january 2017 :(
You can apply on behalf of your hope certificate.
BTW why don't you apply as direct short service commissioned officer?

You can apply on behalf of your hope certificate.
BTW why don't you apply as direct short service commissioned officer?
because i dont want to serve as an engineer. and i have heard that you stay in the engineering corps. all your career.
P.S: can you tell me the time gap between applying for and the issb call ? (for repeaters of issb)

because i dont want to serve as an engineer. and i have heard that you stay in the engineering corps. all your career.
P.S: can you tell me the time gap between applying for and the issb call ? (for repeaters of issb)
Ok. I can understand.
ISSB call letters dates depends upon many circumstances.
Tell me the last date of registration on graduate course.

how old are u??
i will be 24 in july 2017

Ok. I can understand.
ISSB call letters dates depends upon many circumstances.
Tell me the last date of registration on graduate course.
currently im going to try in 139 long course on hope certificate basis (if they accept that) last date of reg for that is 13 November. But if they dont accept then im eyeing the next grad course (37th graduate course should be announced in summer next year as per last years schedule)

i will be 24 in july 2017

currently im going to try in 139 long course on hope certificate basis (if they accept that) last date of reg for that is 13 November. But if they dont accept then im eyeing the next grad course (37th graduate course should be announced in summer next year as per last years schedule)
They will accept you. Trust me.
I am graduate Electrical Engineer 2014 and i tried my luck on 134 LC but medically unfit.

They will accept you. Trust me.
I am graduate Electrical Engineer 2014 and i tried my luck on 134 LC but medically unfit.
Sorry to hear about that man. can you please give a rough estimate of the time it takes to get your issb call?Thanks

Sorry to hear about that man. can you please give a rough estimate of the time it takes to get your issb call?Thanks
Dear it depends about many circumstances.
Such as your date of registration for initial tests and submission of ISSB form.
My ISSB experience was very bad. Kohat ISSB center = Shit place. :(

Back
Top Bottom