What's new

360 killed in terrorist blasts targeting Easter in Sri Lanka

Should not believe those bloody idiots, they secured themselves only.
Doubt it. Ministers only knew about the memo after the attacks. Even Harin didn't know until his father somehow got a rumour.
Only those in the Security Council could know and that's Ranil and MS

I’m not blaming anyone, but please keep in mind that Pakistanis are more sensitive to these kinds of accusations since we’ve suffered through them every time there is a terrorist incident in India. Even now, despite all the evidence that the Pulwama bomber was local, vehicle was local & explosives were local, Indians point to Pakistani State complicity by claiming that the ‘IED/VBIED Expertise had to be provided by State institutions’ despite the evidence from around the world that multiple extremist groups have this expertise.

Anytime there is a terrorist incident anywhere in the world, ‘Internet Hindus’ can barely hold back their glee in trying to find some link to Pakistan.

So Pakistanis have suffered this kind of ignorance and these kinds of accusations for a very long time and some of us are sick and tired of it and some others choose to engage in the same kind of knee jerk accusations you see in this thread.
Would have responded on the reasons why, but would rather not derail this thread. RIP victims.

Do these terrorists really believe that by blowing people up they are going to bring back the glory days of Islam?

If the Ummayads were alive today no doubt a person like Al Hajaj would not spare any of these terrorists today.

RIP and prayers for injured for speedy recovery. Sri-Lanka has been through most crucial times due to enemy and has sacrificed a lot that its people deserves peace. Attackers be served with justice with exemplary punishment.

And people claim religion civilised men. It’s opposite in case of these inhuman suicide bombers. They must have believed they did good by killing innocents.

Religion does civilise men, it has civilised 1b Indians and 1b Muslims at least. Can you imagine a world full of poor people without religion? There would be chaos. I don't doubt that amongst these billions some do get mislead. The benefit of the peaceful 99% to the world far outweighs the problems caused by 1%, so let's not throw it all away.

Ps. That 1%, however, needs to be pulverised.

Any difference between islamic or muslim? In my undersranding, islam is religion and those who follow it is called muslim...most terrorist call their act as jihad quoting something from their religion scripture
There is nothing religious about these dogs. they are animals who willgo to the worst anals of hell not paradise.

And people claim religion civilised men. It’s opposite in case of these inhuman suicide bombers. They must have believed they did good by killing innocents.

Has science, civilised humans???

Because the worst crimes in humanity was also done by science.

Fair share of awful crimes was done in the name of Islam I dont deny it. But I refuse to be treated as the scum of the due to what these terrorist scumbags do.

Us Muslims have a big problem with Muslim Terrorists May Allah give us the strength to defeat them.

You have valid point, a govt which compromises on security should go. But this is not the time for that to discuss.

The blasts have been very much conducted to create chaos and sow fear in the country. First priority of the country is ensure that there is no backlash riots which might result in more deaths & chaos which is what perpetrators of the act want to.

Then they need to take care/compensate wounded/dead ppl , trace the culprits and ensure no such incidents take place. Sri Lanka should not fall into the trap of political instability & chaos which this act was designed to create.

Why not? The present government heeded every warning regarding security matter as they were just minor queries until about 800 paid the prize in blood. They jailed intel officers to appease the tamils side lined every capable army and police personnel thinking that they all were Rajapaksha lackeys.

People have shown their displeasure about this impotent government all most a year ago in a nation wide election but yet this idiots are still in power lavished with the riches they have stolen from the tax payers money.

All of these incompetent fools should be hanged for murder.

We are currently witnessing a political instability in the country. It will go away if this bloody government step down.

And? They are done with this. I have already said in the Local Government thread about my stance.
The government resigning now is impractical and it will only create more Chaos. The presidential election is only a few months away and they are already making the voter list.

And? Let the Rajapaksha's back to power. They are the only real leaders who could guide the country through this mess.

Doesn't matter it will create no mess. Rajapaksha have about 76 MPs. With the government gone he will have the necessary people to form the 113 mark. It will be temporary but is better than what we are having now.

P.S Please vote for MR or GR in the next election. Do not become a murderer by voting for incompetent sodomites.

Precisely, Sri Lanka is Buddhist country (as per its constitution) that why these Buddhist Talibans first went after Tamil Hindus/Christians blood and now Tamil Muslims. This is in accordance with their Buddhist Mahavamsa mindset, i.e kill and drive out non Buddhists and protect SL's pure Buddhism , the land of Aryans

BTW dont spread lies, no Buddhist temples were destroyed on the contrary its was Tamil temples, churches, and mosques that were destroyed by the 'peaceful' Sinhala Buddhist

Sri Lanka was belonged to Sinhalese and it will be belong to Sinhalese as well.

Sri-Lanka is not dumb. They are not going to fall for the false propaganda of the Indians and the Western media. They know it was a conspiracy by a group of countries. I am posting the extract from the link below.

Cabinet spokesman Rajitha Senaratne said an international network was involved, but did not elaborate.

“We do not believe these attacks were carried out by a group of people who were confined to this country,” Senaratne said. “There was an international network without which these attacks could not have succeeded.”

https://www.dawn.com/news/1477710/s...ays-international-network-involved-in-attacks

Sri Lanka imposes emergency, says international network involved in attacks

Sri Lanka was belonged to Sinhalese and it will be belong to Sinhalese as well.

Lanka belongs to Sinhala invaders from present east India , Eelam belongs to Tamils. Your proposal to bring back MR adds suspicion that the bombings were false flag attack to reinstate MR in power

You better watch your limits. You are not Rohingya, you guys are weaker than rohingyas. It will take just 1 day for Sri Lankan security forces to take down Muslims of Sri Lanka. You guys are living in a Buddhist state and should better live like a second class citizens and respect the Buddhist ruling class.

it took the Sinhalese Buddhists 35 yrs to crush the poorly armed Tamil militants after begging China, India, Pakistan, Iran, America, Israel for help. What makes you so sure that Lankan Buddhists can take on Muslims in 1 day ?

Last edited:
RIP.... This is very sad news. Straight terrorism on unharmed civilians, & children who have nothing to do with war.
Terrorism , sectarianism is big threat for peace. This is need of hour to deal them with iron hands.

@waz Thread is getting toxic here and I don't think it's very disrespectful for the victims. I don't think the victims would be happy if they see this thread at the current state

@waz Thread is getting toxic here and I don't think it's very disrespectful for the victims. I don't think the victims would be happy if they see this thread at the current state

Thank you for the heads-up friend.

@Buddhistforlife your last warning, you're the provoker on this thread. You can't do nothing but type.
@Nein quit replying to him please, as your posts are getting worse as well.

I've also told people no more blaming countries and tin foil hat theories.

NTJ is a splinter group of SLTG, they had no history of bombing or carrying out attacks such a large scale....what baffles me that how they managed to pull it off at such a large scale with so much sophistication.....got to have external handlers inolved. be it hostile agencies or terrorist network......

Back
Top Bottom