What's new

360 killed in terrorist blasts targeting Easter in Sri Lanka

Every person have freedom to practicing religion.

Third class thinking in which some groups try to suspend other religious practicing.

Are you guys mentally stunted or what?
you my friend are looking at a very sophisticated specimen of state sponsored brainwashing and bigotry. its a friggin case study of how a major part of a nation can be taught bullshit for so long so that they start believing it to be reality

My prayers and condolences to the poor people hit by these horrible attacks. Rest in peace Sri-Lankan brothers and sisters and the guests hit.

This looks like ISIS with Sri-Lankan Muslim followers carrying out the assaults. I've seen with my own two eyes how a section of the Sri-Lankan Muslim community has become very radicalised. Here in the UK, in London particularly we saw waves of Sri-Lankan Muslims come in the 90's and settle. They came to Pakistani mosques etc and integrated somewhat. However in recent years they have stopped coming to our mosques and formed their own, very often strangely led by Salafi preachers. I enquired from some of them why they stopped coming to our mosques and the response was "you do milad", "there is biddah and shirk" and so on. With this trend I'm not surprised that willing ISIS recruits could be found.

Back to the situation this is not a response to NZ, stop your stupidity. The shooter was an Aussie and ISIS would and could strike in the heart of his homeland. This assault is a typical terrorist assault, in part aimed at the West and also Christians, evil ba$tards. This will sadly hurt tourism in Sri-Lanka.
Also I don't believe any agency or foreign hand is involved in this. It's an intelligence failure.

My thoughts with them.

232772.x.jpg
most realistic and probable account of the tragedy.

Religion don't kill people. Only the people kill each other.

If it's not religion, it'll be politics, if not politics it'll be something else, and becoming atheist, banning religion will not work. Lenin was an atheist but that didn't stop him from killing hundreds of thousands of people.

Not every person do productive things 24X7. I don't think banning religion or if people become irreligious would make the world a better place.

You have nailed it. Nobody is pondering that most of the killings, during the last century, were not done in the name of religion. Their sources were racial, ethnic and ideological.

Very disturbing incident , I pray for the deseced and healthy recovery for the injured , I will not point fingers at anyone but Sri Lanka ? Really ? They have no clashes between the religion and they have been allies for almost all Muslim countries .

You have nailed it. Nobody is pondering that most of the killings, during the last century, were not done in the name of religion. Their sources were racial, ethnic and ideological.

Yes it does. Even the WW2 has the so called religion of the book behind it. Fucking religions are the cancer of this world. All should go where the dinosaurs went.

Rejected:

I think its global wave in which militant groups try to sabotage global harmony & imposing proxy agenda.

Sad sad day for our brothers and sisters in SL. RIP to the deceased.

I hope they catch the culprits and justice is served.

I wish our Sri Lankan brothers can find peace and destroy the forces of evil. Sri Lanka has suffered far too long.

Oh wait and see we will hang them all.

I'm only saying, people are and should be held responsible and not religions.
But I have to disagree on the point that religion wasn't used as a tool for violence. It was used as a means of violence, even now, those violence are exactly religious violences. And that's just one among many reasons.

If there wasn't religion, then the world would be a lot less compassionate because there are no better uniting force other than religion it goes beyond race and ethnicity.

Yes it does. Even the WW2 has the so called religion of the book behind it. Fucking religions are the cancer of this world. All should go where the dinosaurs went.

Well, you see. Religion is not going to go away, on your good wish; neither it is going to stay, on any other's sweet will. It is there, probably, since it is needed. When that need will vanish; religion will also disappear.

As for your contention, that with the end of religion, there would no more be killings. There you are largely mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom