What's new

33% Poor Peoples of the world living in India-World Bank

"BD's are most racist people on earth", he was a racist person himself lmao, his open hate for the mongoloid look. Are you on something ganja khur? Regarding the posting pictures part, which IamBengali did,IamBengali is an Indian who pretended be a Bangladeshi because he couldn't accept the fact that Bangladesh has growing animosity towards India and that Bangladesh consists of majority pro-BNP
Again you are coming up with Jamati logic,lol.Care to see some of your above posts in which you were sharing your personal experiences.Your personal experiences cannot be taken as credible but the posts of the BD's which whom both you and i read can be taken as credible.And IamBengali being pro India or anti India is irrelevant here.He is pro India and most of the Jamti's here are anti India so where is the problem??
Also you didnt answered the Bollywood part??
blind people like yourself...Well what can I say.
I am not blind.I am just exposing the BS you were spewing initially.

Again you are coming up with Jamati logic,lol.Care to see some of your above posts in which you were sharing your personal experiences.Your personal experiences cannot be taken as credible but the posts of the BD's which whom both you and i read can be taken as credible.And IamBengali being pro India or anti India is irrelevant here.He is pro India and most of the Jamti's here are anti India so where is the problem??
Also you didnt answered the Bollywood part??

I am not blind.I am just exposing the BS you were spewing initially.

Keep labelling everyone a jamaati, it won't get you very far.

This @Saiful Islam seems like a dumb Bangladeshi who bases all his assumptions on his own shitty little anecdotes that no one cares about. Fact is Bangladeshis are an inferior people who Indians look down on as slaves and prostitutes. No one likes them or ever will. There country has a history of not even fighting back against foreign invaders and they got no balls. Bangladesh is a poor excuse of a country. If it disappeared tomorrow no one would care. Add to the fact that there people are some of the ugliest ever seen. Small and black, I am by no means a racist but it's evident for all to see.

Ask your Maratha brothers what happened when they attempted to raid Bengal, Nawab of Bengal pushed them out every time. Not even that, they were not used to our terrain so they got their *** handed to them. Thank you come again.

Nawab of Bengal wasn't even ethnically Bengali, and kiddo. Your talking to a Rajput.

Do I care if I'm talking to a Rajput or not? What does a Rajput have to do with me. Take your bakwas somewhere else about Rajpoot. In this day and age no one even cares about caste malarky.

It's not a caste you low class Bangladeshi, it's an ethnic group. Even your Pakistani brothers who you wish to be have Rajputs. We are your historical masters Bangla boy, and it's very important. In India and Pakistan, Rajputs only marry other Rajputs to stay pure unlike whore race Banglas.

I don't want to talk about your slutty Sikh/Hindu sisters in the UK. I don't care about India, where people squat in the lake to let a log out, use the water to brush their teeth and wash their arm pits. Use cow piss as a gillette shaving cream and a hair conditioner and think it's a energy drink . If anything you lot are the ugly f-ckers your whole country is a slum, stop recording life with your red dot you Bindoo. I will forgive myself for stooping to your level.

@Web Master Please close this thread down, it will refrain me from saying things I can't help but say. This thread was a troll thread from the start.

By the time we reduce that poverty from 30% to 20% - India will be 3rd largest economy, hoping it by 2020.

When it reduced to 10% - India will be the 2nd largest economy.

@Saiful Islam Stupid, when you don't have answers you wanted tread to be closed?

gdp 2.jpg

According to World Bank...

ancient Pakistanis were not same as todays Pakistanis either. todays Pakistanis are a mixed race with Africans, arabs central Asians and mongols

You do realise that the research from the likes of professor Rosenberg completely dismisses that right? Pakistanis have on average 30-40% of their genes different to other Indo groups, meaning the rest are the same and have been since thousands of years. Even with a major infusion of foreign genes it would take thousands of years, with every individual paired off with a person of the groups you mentioned to alter the entire population's genetic makeup. Migrations e.g. invading armies have always been small when they have come over, that's the nature of Central Asian armies. There has never been a mass settling of a people from another region into Pakistan and that effect was reduced further as the population residing in what is now known as Pakistan has always been quite large.

The people who live in Pakistan now are pretty much the same as their ancestors thousands of years ago, bar the infusion of genes from other areas which have made some impact, but not a radical impact.

wb.jpg

The backbone of Pakistan’s transport sector is
the road system, which carries over 92 percent
and 96 percent of passenger and freight traffic
respectively. It imposes huge demands on Pakistan’s
total energy supply, consuming about 35 percent
of total energy annually - World Bank

UNLIKE INDIA, which has an extensive railway network!

Last edited:
Accessibility provided by the road network is
limited
– road density is low (0.32 km/square
km) and Pakistan does not compare favorably
with other countries in the region (Bangladesh-1.7
km/square km, Sri Lanka-1.5 km/square km and
India-1.0 km/square km). Pakistan has about 8.8
million vehicles on the road, growing at about 10
percent annually – projected to increase to over
70 million by 2030. The road transport industry
is deregulated and predominantly in the private
sector. ...World Bank

And Pakistan is still amassing conventional weapons like (six) Submarines to be bought from China to counter a ghost threat from India, at the cost of Awam's welfare, as if the war would start tomorrow with India...

Ghar me sabzi nahi, Talwar lene chale?
Lol

Pakistan also has problems to do with food security, poverty etc. We all share the same problems.

The essential difference is that India has politicians who are willing to tackle it. We don't......

rural.jpg

More than two-thirds of Pakistan’s
population lives in rural areas....
World Bank

Pakistan also has problems to do with food security, poverty etc. We all share the same problems.

The essential difference is that India has politicians who are willing to tackle it. We don't......

Sure Pakistan has problems and bad governance hasn't solved anything...

I don't think indian politicians are willing to solve the problems to the extend...I don't want to post or talk about than crying indians will start jumping and calling upon moderators...hint "out in the open" need to be resolved for more than 50% population. Second there is still poverty in hindustan that needs to be tackled and I am talking in broad sense.

For Pakistan in the past 15 years Pakistan population increased tremendously and poverty increased multifold I believe Pakistan has its biggest problem and almost 80% population is very poor and illiterate.

Back
Top Bottom