What's new

300 buses to ply in twin cities

i could not believe that islamabad was that small(it looks really small in the map u posted) so i used google earth to look it up, while islamabad is small though still larger than what u posted, rawalpindi is big. since the buses are going to serve both the cities, u need to include the size of both together.

lemme post the image and tell me if the area i marked is one continuous urban area and included in the 2 cities or not. though i agree that its still smaller than NCR

what are u talking dude?????

are u on high??

both cities are for all type of people.

The blocked wise or sector wise development does not means that you can walk or you should walk in the city barefoot. Our's is planed so it is easy to move type of crap.

The health, education and roads you are not part of this thread.

If still you want to compare then the Delhi is way ahead in all, there is no comparison at all.

I think you are not realizing the meaning of metropolitan transportation.

oh yaar you are not getting me :cry::cry::cry:

All i am saying is Delhi and Islamabad are two different kind of cities. Delhi is a big city with big population, industries, you get to see peoples of all kind etc etc

Delhi is a big and a praise worthy city

but Islamabad is more like a project and not a city. Like Sparklingway says Islamabad is a city of the rich, by the rich, for the rich.

You hardly find any poor person in Islamabad :cry:

Samgho bhai........ it is not a city to be compared with any other city.

i could not believe that islamabad was that small(it looks really small in the map u posted) so i used google earth to look it up, while islamabad is small though still larger than what u posted, rawalpindi is big. since the buses are going to serve both the cities, u need to include the size of both together.

lemme post the image and tell me if the area i marked is one continuous urban area and included in the 2 cities or not. though i agree that its still smaller than NCR

Islamabad is a very small city. Rawalpindi is a big city. I wouldn't mind even 1000-2000 more buses run in Rawalpindi but Islamabad is really a very small city. Compare the land of Islamabad and Delhi or any other city you will know what i am talking about.

oh yaar you are not getting me :cry::cry::cry:

All i am saying is Delhi and Islamabad are two different kind of cities. Delhi is a big city with big population, industries, you get to see peoples of all kind etc etc

Delhi is a big and a praise worthy city

but Islamabad is more like a project and not a city. Like Sparklingway says Islamabad is a city of the rich, by the rich, for the rich.

You hardly find any poor person in Islamabad :cry:

Samgho bhai........ it is not a city to be compared with any other city.

the city that is your capital, the city you are calling rich has plots on 11- 28 lacs that too in Pakistani rupees.

In Delhi even in outskirts or low quality areas, you can't find even a small flat in that amount.

G-13/1 plot (25x40), Islamabad,punjab

Islamabad g15 plot with dpc water electricty n gas connection, islamabad

G-14/1, Islamabad,punjab | land for sale Islamabad

the city that is your capital, the city you are calling rich has plots on 11- 28 lacs that too in Pakistani rupees.

In Delhi even in outskirts or low quality areas, you can't find even a small flat in that amount.

that's really bad if you guys can't even afford a small flat in that price. i mean......really bad

That could be an error or would be at very far places somewhere very far. I can't believe it first of all............

------------

oh oh this is just a land without any house. Must be somewhere at the boundaries of Islamabad which is not developed yet (still don't believe that website) and do not even think for a house below CRORES of rupees inside the boundaries of Islamabad.

Visit this site

http://www.pakistanrealestate.net/for_sale.php

Last edited:
yar we live in Pakistan and we know how expensive it is to live in a beautiful place like Islamabad. Amazing natural beauty; a lot different than a heavily populated and polluted city.

bajaj%20CNG%20rickshaw%20china%20made_844.jpg

best ride

That could be an error or would be at very far places somewhere very far. I can't believe it first of all............

------------

oh oh this is just a land without any house. Must be somewhere at the boundaries of Islamabad which is not developed yet (still don't believe that website) and do not even think for a house below CRORES of rupees inside the boundaries of Islamabad.

Visit this site

http://www.pakistanrealestate.net/for_sale.php

i'm posting a link from same website u have told me to believe.

Rs. 4,200,000 means about 24 lacs in Indian rupees. Believe me you can't find a good flan in that amount in Delhi.

And in Islamabad u can buy a plot, man plot is gold mine in Delhi.

And Bahria Town is one of the best localities in Isloo, so now u can't argue.

http://www.pakistanrealestate.net/info.php?nListingID=47655&page=4&p=1&nSettingCityID=1

my dad just BOUGHT a plot there..guess how much ? 65 lacks and thats the average price over there. And G-13 is a brand new sector so prices are the lowest in all of islamabad. Its literally outside Islamabad, to a buy a place inside Islamabad you would have to be ****** rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Now people from India are telling us what the price of land is in Islamabad. All I can do is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

my dad just BOUGHT a plot there..guess how much ? 65 lacks and thats the average price over there. And G-13 is a brand new sector so prices are the lowest in all of islamabad. Its literally outside Islamabad, to a buy a place inside Islamabad you would have to be ****** rich

What about Baharia town?????

also, 65 lacs is nothing that will come to around 38 lacs in INR.

Also, as the plots are available quite cheaper at that particular sector so your post of boasting 65 lacs does not looks credible.

no need to use dirty language to show ur upbringing.

What about Baharia town?????

also, 65 lacs is nothing that will come to around 38 lacs in INR.

Also, as the plots are available quite cheaper at that particular sector so your post of boasting 65 lacs does not looks credible.

Hey Justin, Chill man!! don't get so worked up.

Anyways, Delhi is one of the most expensive cities in the WORLD in terms of real estate. I have been to Islamabad, and believe you me, it is actually very neat and impressive - Just like India gate and surrounding areas in Delhi. Very neat, very green and organized. But the catch is that it is not very densely populated, so prices are not skyrocketing like in Delhi. And as for the Prices, some flats in S'pore are cheaper than what DLF flats in Gurgaon costs. Does that mean Gurgaon is better than Singapore. Uh no...

Btw best of luck with buses. I think in future with Islamabad getting more cosmopolitan, these will come in handy.

Bahria Town is a developer, so projects would be in Islamabad and Pindi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahria_Town

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom