What's new

3 Soldiers killed by PKK, 6 terrorists KIA

Today, 3 PKK militants passed Syrian border and entered Turkish territories. One terrorist killed in clash others escaped into farms. Army claims that one of the militants wounded, area was encircled.

Milliyet removed the news.

Ceylanpınar'da bugün de çatışma - Gerçek Gündem

Hope our soldiers kill them all.... Also this is not Northern Iraq.. Why don't we bring in some heavy weaponary ?

cerceve.jpg

Medic Cpl. Yiğit ŞAHAN

cerceve_adem.jpg

Infantry Pvt. Adem DÖĞÜŞĞEN

cerceve_berat.jpg

Infantry Pvt. Berat SAĞIRKAYA

Infantry Pvt. Emin DAĞCI

cerceve.jpg

May you rest in peace. For homeland!

Last edited by a moderator:
never argue with religious nutjobs, they will pull you to their level and beat you with their experience

You are not right, you should try to show the light, otherwise Erdoğan, al-qaeda, Hamaney show up and fill out the space, and turn it into hell for muslims and non-muslims.

today I talked to an AKP follower Azerbaijani Turk (face to face), he denies the Word ''Turk'', strongly opposes the name of country Turkey, criticises Atatürk, support BDP claims, tries to justify some PKK attacks by bringing the 80 coup and the treatments in Diyarbakır prison, supports Oslo tea garden meetings, sees no problem in that Erdoğan-Bilal phone talks on Money, and justifies it with the claim they are working hard...etc, etc...

I was literally petrified. I could not answer properly, for nearly every thing in his words contradicts one another. When i asked what his source about his words was, he mentioned me about The AKP.

If we leave them, those Arab lovers turn them into very confused human beings as in most Muslim countries. And tomorrow they drag the country into trouble, just as Erdoğan tries in Syria, Iraq, Palestine.

------*----------*-----------------------

@Targon
I talked to him face to face...

Last edited:
In what way is turkey islamist lol?
You are not right, you should try to show the light, otherwise Erdoğan, al-qaeda, Hamaney show up and fill out the space, and turn it into hell for muslims and non-muslims.

today I talked to an AKP follower Azerbaijani Turk, he denies the Word ''Turk'', strongly opposes the name of country Turkey, criticises Atatürk, support BDP claims, tries to justify some PKK attacks by bringing the 80 coup and the treatments in Diyarbakır prison, supports Oslo tea garden meetings, sees no problem in that Erdoğan-Bilal phone talks on Money, and justifies it with the claim they are working hard...etc, etc...

I was literally petrified. I could not answer properly, for nearly every thing in his words contradicts one another. When i asked what his source about his words was, he mentioned me about The AKP.

If we leave them, those Arab lovers turn them into very confused human beings as in most Muslim countries. And tomorrow they drag the country into trouble, just as Erdoğan tries in Syria, Iraq, Palestine.

Face to face ? if not he was most likely not an Azerbaijani Turk.

Today, 3 PKK militants passed Syrian border and entered Turkish territories. One terrorist killed in clash others escaped into farms. Army claims that one of the militants wounded, area was encircled.

Milliyet removed the news.

Ceylanpınar'da bugün de çatışma - Gerçek Gündem

Apparently, the terrorist that was killed was blown up by his own grenade. As he exposed himself at the moment he was trying to throw a grenade from behind a shed at a corn field, he got shot and dropped to the ground together with the grenade which exploded moments later. The two other terrorists tried to run away from the same said shed but as one of them got shot, the other had to assist the injured terrorist away from there, and unfortunately got away.
Source: 3 şehit verilen Suriye sınırında yine çatışma çıktı

@Islamic faith&Secularism
You have a good heart, but you're naive... you can't simply show these cavemen "the light"

because "the light" is so bright, the truth is so dark, knowing hurts like **** and ignorance is a fucking bliss

@Islamic faith&Secularism
You have a good heart, but you're naive... you can't simply show these cavemen "the light"

because "the light" is so bright, the truth is so dark, knowing hurts like **** and ignorance is a fucking bliss

It seems you are a little bit tired, therefore stay impassive. I think that is becuase you see it at personal level; However, It is the country at stake , Those people will always be there, but the country could not be. Your anger with them push them into the lap of those Arab lovers, worse you miss the big Picture.

Turkey sends reinforcements to Syrian border in fight with PKK

ANKARA — Turkey has expanded operations to the Kurdish enclave in neighboring Syria.

The Turkish Army has deployed reinforcements along the border of the Kurdish enclave in northern Syria.

Officials said the reinforcements were meant to stop the flow of Kurdish fighters from Iraq to reach the Syrian enclave.

“The Kurdish Workers Party has sent in hundreds of fighters to help the Syrian Kurds battle the Islamists,” an official said.

On July 22, the Army reported a battle with Kurdish militias in the southeastern Turkish province of Sanliurfa. The Army said three soldiers and six Kurdish fighters, including those from the Kurdish Workers Party, or PKK, were killed on July 21 as the latter sought to cross the Syrian border.

“At least six members of People’s Defense Forces and PKK were considered to be killed during the clashes,” the army said.

The government of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has opposed the Kurdish enclave along the Syrian border with Turkey. Officials said the government as well as military feared that the enclave could become another insurgency haven for the PKK war.

At the same time, Turkey has been working closely with the Kurdish autonomous region in northern Iraq. Ankara has been importing crude oil and fuel from the Kurdish Regional Government in a move that has angered Baghdad.

Turkey has been constructing a barrier to prevent infiltration to and from Syria. In 2013, the army reported the capture of 2,000 people, 25 percent of them foreigners, charged with trying to cross the 510-kilometer border with Syria.

Turkey sends reinforcements to Syrian border in fight with Kurdish fighters - World Tribune | World Tribune

RIP to the soldiers.

To the sick Jewish OP, stop dragging Palestine into everything.

cerceve.jpg

Infantry Pvt. Emin DAĞCI

Unfortunately the last wounded of the firefight has died in military hospital despite all efforts given.

@Kaan can you please edit the title. 4 soldiers have been killed.

Back
Top Bottom