What's new

3 Soldiers killed by PKK, 6 terrorists KIA

Erdogan gov has turned powerful Turkey into a sick man Islamist Turkey. Sadly.

Syria has been shooting down Turkish planes.

and

Erdogan keeps on Calling NATO shouting save me save save me.

If secular military was incharge, Bashar would have been history by now.
I thought it was Turkey shooting down Syrian planes?

Rip to our soldier.

I'm sick of this smugglers....they came in hundreds trying to cross border attacks our soldiers.... And i don't understand... we have everything in terms of military capability..... Slaughter them by hundreds and see if they try again !

you are talking about more recent event.

I was talking about

Syrian Military Says It Shot Down A Turkish Fighter Jet - Business Insider

Aleppo.
_67440128_67438706.jpg

Istanbul
istanbul_cnt_24nov09_iStock_b.jpg

Allah rahmet eylesin, so Turkish soldiers no right to hit smugglers even if they fire us, our soldiers just warning them. If you do nothing while block their interests of course they will hit you....

so again silly things happening in our country... and again diying our innocent people....

I'll be honest, sometimes our strategies like shit, if we don't show our power to our enemy we will be more dive in trouble, We just too much care about Syrians, sometimes hard to seperate goods and bads and this way we get troubles....

If somebody try to force your patience just hit them, it solves problems... balances is not important than our people...!

-
so look at israel, those bastards kill our brothers and sisters just for enjoying... and we are patient for everything.

i know that israel get support from all world powers and treacherous leaders like saudis, sisi, etc. so which is spoiled bastard of west and its supporters however we get just inhibitions from every sides... but motion is necessarry sometimes....

Can somebody find an english source please. Excellence at border security while you declare 3 days of mourning for a country named palestine. Ridiculous

Suriye Sınırında Askerlere Ateş Açıldı: 1 Şehit 2 Yaralı
ONE SOLDIER SHOT DEAD ON TURKEY'S SYRIAN BORDER POST

SANLIURFA – One Turkish soldier has been killed and two others wounded in an armed attack on Turkey's border post with Syria late on Monday.

"The security forces on duty in Doruklu border post in the Ceylanpinar district of southeastern Sanliurfa province were shot at from an unknown place," Sanliurfa Governor Izzettin Kucuk told Anadolu Agency.

He added that the three soldiers wounded in the attack were transferred to district hospital where one of them died despite all medical efforts.

The governor assured they are doing all that is necessary to determine what happened in the incident and will make a detailed statement later.

Syria has been gripped by almost constant fighting since the regime launched a violent crackdown in response to anti-government protests in March 2011, triggering a conflict, which has spiraled into a civil war.

Now in its fourth year, the ongoing conflict in the Middle-East country has begun to present threats far beyond its borders.

The U.N. has stopped updating its death toll for the country after it reached 100,000 in July 2013 due to what it said were difficulties in verifying casualties.

One soldier shot dead on Turkey's Syrian border post | Nation | Daily Sabah

That's what happens when you always try to be kind, caring about human rights, following rules of the book and what not...Only in Turkey.
I hope the smugglers are alright though, if they even have 1 scratch, hell will break loose for certain people (sarcasm off)

That's what happens when you always try to be kind, caring about human rights, following rules of the book and what not...Only in Turkey.
I hope the smugglers are alright though, if they even have 1 scratch, hell will break loose for certain people (sarcasm off)
We are not a pariah state mate ofcourse we should follow the rules but these events wont happen if our goverment would seriously try to protect our borders, we are beeing accused of supporting terrorism by not protecting our borders only because our goverment is incompetent in protecting a International border with a conflict zone.

Last edited:
Erdogan gov has turned powerful Turkey into a sick man Islamist Turkey. Sadly.

Syria has been shooting down Turkish planes.

and

Erdogan keeps on Calling NATO shouting save me save save me.

If secular military was incharge, Bashar would have been history by now.

That's what some would want - that is, drag Turkey into the wider ME crisis. They are doing well by staying away from it because its a cesspool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom