What's new

3 Iranian hostages killed in Syria while rebels threaten to kill the rest

Surenas

Reaction score
BEIRUT: Syrian rebels said three Iranian captives were killed on Monday during an air attack in Damascus province by government forces, and threatened to kill their remaining captives unless the army stopped its attack.

"They were killed when the aircraft attacked, one of the houses they were in collapsed over their heads," the group's spokesman, Moutassam al-Ahmad, told Reuters.

"We will kill the rest if the army does not stop its assault. They have one hour."

THE DAILY STAR :: News :: Middle East :: Syria rebels: govt attack kills 3 Iranian captives

This shows the true face of these Al-Qaeda terrorists. Now I want to know Fauj-Historian opinion that said we could trust these rebels.

The Syrian army should continue to do air strikes on these terrorists. Even if they kill all those 40 Iranians we'll understand Syrian's army duty to do its job professionally. I think Iran needs to get involved directly if these rebels kill the rest of the kidnapped Iranians.

The Syrian army should continue to do air strikes on these terrorists. Even if they kill all those 40 Iranians we'll understand Syrian's army duty to do its job professionally. I think Iran needs to get involved directly if these rebels kill the rest of the kidnapped Iranians.

Would be a strategical error if they kill all the hostages.

This shows the true face of these Al-Qaeda terrorists. Now I want to know Fauj-Historian opinion that said we could trust these rebels.

Apparently, I see this as a Move to Engage Iran in War with Syria???

Would be a strategical error if they kill all the hostages.
Indeed.

Apparently, I see this as a Move to Engage Iran in War with Syria???
Why not? They are killing Iranian nationals with no fair trials. This could be interpreted as declaring war on us. The direct interference option is open to be agreed upon by Iranian authorities.

Assad's forces killed them
he can use an "hostage rescue team" instead of shelling
RIP to all innocent souls..

Assad's forces killed them
he can use an "hostage rescue team" instead of shelling
RIP to all innocent souls..

And probably these terrorists' 6th sense has told them that Assad soon will kill the rest?
Give me a break, don't make yourself look naive. They have openly threatened to kill the rest. How about that?

And probably these terrorists' 6th sense has told them that Assad soon will kill the rest?
Give me a break, don't make yourself look naive. They have openly threatened to kill the rest. How about that?
hostage rescue team is also good option for your second question.
do you expect they will give a flower bouquet to iranians after your deadly backing to As-sad,

Iranian forumers give up the logic again...only you sould send force are anti terror teams..
your goverment could do it before...if you have hostage and while As-sad is a sad..

FSA has also made a lot of fake videos and stuff to fool people.

Back
Top Bottom