What's new

2nd ODI Video Highlights: Pakistan vs South Africa

I want to see that indian guy here who said razaque is finished and he cannot perfom i think all indians have hide after this blow from razzaque well razzaque is world best all time hitters without a shadow of any doubt no one come close to his clean hitting even gilly or jayasuriya no match of his hits

oh well Razzaq was never forgotten by me, (can't say why indians thought he is history now)

3 of his best innings I saw in past 1 year - nobody can deny how deadly he is

First is today's innings of 109* in just 72 balls and in the fashion he played was a pure class...

2nd ODI: Pakistan v South Africa at Abu Dhabi, Oct 31, 2010 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com
==========================================
Second innings he played is last month (in september) against England - when he managed to hit 9 boundaries in 10 balls and 1 double (40 runs in 10 balls total) - That clearly show that he is still young and alive and ever threatning

4th ODI: England v Pakistan at Lord's, Sep 20, 2010 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com
Read the commentary of last 2 overs in Pakistan's innings

4th ODI: England v Pakistan at Lord's, Sep 20, 2010 | Cricket Commentary | Cricinfo.com

Third match is the T-20 match against England in Dubai that he played in February of this year. I can remember, we had lost hopes of winning this match and he came and changed the whole game upside down. He along with Fawad Alam made a 6th wicket partnership of 48 runs in just 4.1 overs to bring Pakistan back in the game.

And then what a fine finisher he is.... in the last partnership he managed to make 23 runs in just 1.5 overs to win Pakistan sparing 1 run over. His total score was 46 not out in just 18 balls

Here is the scorecard of that match
2nd T20I: England v Pakistan at Dubai, Feb 20, 2010 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

This is his performance of this year only and you can count his performances in the earlier years too

well where are you other indian friends and if you are indian than why you have posted two american flags here

well where are you other indian friends and if you are indian than why you have posted two american flags here

don't know how many times i gotta explain this thing. no matter how many times i do, it will not just get into your brain and even if it did, it will just bounce back out of it.

And what about this one.I remmber Pakistan was loosing this match at one point.And like every Pakistani there was a hope in my heart too.That Pakistan can do it.Pakistan didnt win But they surely steal the victory from Sri Lanka.

To win 3 runs and 3 wickets watch it out.

In Last Over 6 balls 1 runs and look what he did it again !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom