What's new

2nd ODI Video Highlights: Pakistan vs South Africa

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I will post the full Highlights of today's match soon. For now you can enjoy the short highlights

That is probably one of the best ODI match of Pakistan's cricket history

YouTube - Abdul Razzaq vs south africa match winning century.flv

=======================
Edit: Videos added

South Africa Innings

Part 1

YouTube - Highlights Pakistan vs South Africa | 2nd ODI | Sunday, 31 October 2010

Part 2

YouTube - Highlights (2) - Pakistan vs South Africa | 2nd ODI | Sunday, 31 October 2010

Part 3

Dailymotion - SArica-3 - a Sports & Extreme video@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video

==============================

Pakistan Innings

Shahid Afridi Innings Highlights

YouTube - Afridi Innings - Pakistan vs South Africa | 2nd ODI | Sunday, 31 October 2010

Here comes the most awaited video of the day

Abdul Razzaq 109 not out of 72 balls

Dailymotion - RazaqInnings - a Sports & Extreme video@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video

Last edited:
Look at the clever batting of Abdul Razzaq, He didn't take a single in last ball of that over, and in the next over first ball 6.......... and then he could take another single but he didn't take - and hit 4 in the same over

everything seemed just perfect

OMG what an innings by razzaq.. just finished watching the highlights.. This is by far among the few very best innings we have seen in ODI's history..

Razzaq.. salute... amazing stuff.. a dream innings for any batsman.

123704.jpg

123710.jpg

123709.jpg

123708.jpg

123707.jpg

i was going to sleep , just turned ON TV for last time & i see Pakistan win ..

now i am posting here

I can't believe ...

Look at the clever batting of Abdul Razzaq, He didn't take a single in last ball of that over, and in the next over first ball 6.......... and then he could take another single but he didn't take - and hit 4 in the same over

everything seemed just perfect

Razzaq is an experienced player and today he showed, that experience counts. This is not the first time he led such an innings though, he alone brought Pakistan to a win, when we all thought they would lose.

All his partners kept falling, he stood there, hammered a hundred and not out.

He knew when to whack the ball and when not to touch it.

Brilliant.

I want to see that indian guy here who said razaque is finished and he cannot perfom i think all indians have hide after this blow from razzaque well razzaque is world best all time hitters without a shadow of any doubt no one come close to his clean hitting even gilly or jayasuriya no match of his hits

I want to see that indian guy here who said razaque is finished and he cannot perfom i think all indians have hide after this blow from razzaque well razzaque is world best all time hitters without a shadow of any doubt no one come close to his clean hitting even gilly or jayasuriya no match of his hits

I am NOT hiding. i am right here. :coffee:

But kudos to this guy. not only this, BUT cannot deny the fact that Pakistan team is KNOWN for this kinds of shots. :tup: :tup:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom