What's new

251 Men in 11 Bikes - Indian Army Creates World Record

It looks more like a human SAM (Surface to Air Man) battery :D
Imagine one of them detecting a plane and launching :partay:

Imagine one of them hitting a plane helmet first :rofl::rofl:

But i feel for the guy on the steering handle, pretty awkward position for him, looks more like a stimulated kama sutra..lol

and this fat guy driving how come he belongs to the army? i thought Army is for fit persons only?

roflol I have tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard... your post made my morning!

And he got banned for saying that?

My sincere advice in this last post of mine to the Admins of the forum:

You guys better attach a caption under your forum label ,"Indians not welcomed,even if does better keep mouth shuts and dont speak facts".

No wonder I did got a chance to see a whole lot of brain-washed terrorists on this forum along originating from pakistan itself.

Long live man-kind and be aware of a pakistani .:tdown:

Indian members are not exactly treated like royalty here but it is the closest you could get. so as long as we stick to facts and not reply to trolls we should be just fine.

It looks more like a human SAM (Surface to Air Man) battery :D
Imagine one of them detecting a plane and launching :partay:

Imagine one of them hitting a plane helmet first :rofl::rofl:

Just a Joke no offence plz.
Good work

But i feel for the guy on the steering handle, pretty awkward position for him, looks more like a stimulated kama sutra..lol

and this fat guy driving how come he belongs to the army? i thought Army is for fit persons only?

Exactly what i thought...lol... :rofl:

What is so funny in this that so many Pakistani members to insult? The dare devil team has many intentions and they are here to prove the nation what the army can do? It shows their courage,discipline,team spirit,balance and cooperation. Try to learn something from these fellas or try to keep the trolls yourself...
dude no offence but thts d most stupid thing ive eva seen.and when it come 2 the army doing it???
No offence but that is the most stupid comment I have ever seen....

Last edited:
I have a Question for those Who laugh.....When Airforce can have ,an Acrobatic team, Why not the Army???

This Is Not to Show there valor and Strength.... But the Concentration and Ability

This is good, I love these kind of acrobatic performance:victory:, but I think this would spend many time for practice, army should pay more attention to military training.

Back
Top Bottom