What's new

251 Men in 11 Bikes - Indian Army Creates World Record

With India's economy improving I suppose they can afford to give one bike to each man now:lol:

Ok!!! I am sorry if I offended anybody by this bad joke.

Great acrobatic effort.

dude no offence but thts d most stupid thing ive eva seen.and when it come 2 the army doing it???

Army is not all about fighting, they live a life which most of us would envy.
Such activities boosts comradeship, team spirit, and most importantly the desire to be the best of the best, we we would call it.

Well, if taking a gun and shooting was the only job the army men had, there would remain no difference between the lives of Army men and third class terrorists.

Needless to say, but the Indian Army should be concentrating on other important issues rather than setting new world records such as this... btw great effort from the Indian men..

Needless to say, but the Indian Army should be concentrating on other important issues rather than setting new world records such as this... btw great effort from the Indian men..

What waste dear..?? should a dcotor only give medicine and never watch a movie or play any game...and 24*7 do surgeries only..:tongue:
yaar what has happened.. ya aadta ho gyi hai har bat par criticize karna hi hai:azn:

World record hai bhai.. congrats to the DAREDEVIL team...:smitten:

At least the Indian Army showed the world that they are good at some thing. LOL

Where are the pictures! ?? ?

r333504_1507814.jpg

60th-republic-day-parade-26012009-1.jpg

r333504_1507814.jpg

2d1obwl.jpg

stock-photo-motorbike-display-team-of-the-indian-army-riding-down-the-raj-path-in-preparation-for-the-republic-8789647.jpg

Back
Top Bottom