What's new

23rd March 2017 - Pakistan Day

Aah.... national TV thing, Sir with by-default rights of sarkari coverage. :(

However, heard that ISPR is working with own media wing for such coverage that will help with good quality in future presentations etc... yet to see such results.
Last year they destroyed the coverage completely, the presenter was shouting on top his lungs, and they filtered out all of the sounds, slogans and chants of the parade. I stopped watching it halfway.

Honestly it should be every 2-3 years. These parades are very expensive.

the parade is toned down significantly as all formations do not participate anymore due to situation on eastern / western borders but yes they are expensive to organize.

Last year they destroyed the coverage completely, the presenter was shouting on top his lungs, and they filtered out all of the sounds, slogans and chants of the parade. I stopped watching it halfway.

PTV just doesn't know how to cover such events. I have an idea, we should ask the Chinese to cover the parade. they are doing everything in Pakistan anyway.

saw the Chinese military parade last year on CCTV. it was awesome.

we would be copying the Indians then
Well the thread is going good they y need to drag indians , wanna get trolled?? Bcz we have much more to say..but know what u guys will keep runing crying to mods about us trolling u ..:) , so dont derail the thread , and dont drag us in :)

They really need better cameras. PTV should get 4K cameras or something. The suns glare washes everything out. The presenters screaming with their half baked english doesn't help either

Can you remove watermarks from middle? We all know these are your pictures so why ruin the picture ?

Once I've shared these pictures in HD without any tag on this forum already...

For the change, PTV is like resistant proof.... At-least can outsource or either themselves adopt such tech for life of viewers but NO. True that, it is one of the reasons that most do not watch Live on TV or stop it after sometime.

PTV just doesn't know how to cover such events. I have an idea, we should ask the Chinese to cover the parade. they are doing everything in Pakistan anyway.

saw the Chinese military parade last year on CCTV. it was awesome.

Most events in the world are covered with quality yet we are not there so yes, the idea is not bad but you are risking democracy here.....:D

Windy bro any comments on my pervious question on here >How come PAF never flies the Falcon DA-20 ESM, ECM aircraft in these parade?
Dear, although very much operational, ''Blinders'' have never participated in a flypast, i guess when your country's both civilian and military leaders along with thousands of troops and billion dollars of equipment is gathered in one place, the special mission aircraft will be executing their duties with even more vigil, just to let you know, at least one of these aircraft was in France last year for upgrades.

697178.jpg

No.14 Squadron started a trend where 4 F-16s would conduct a bomb burst towards the end of the March 23rd flypast...I'm trying to find a video for one of those flypasts, hopefully will post it up when I find it.
@Knuckles , first time this was executed was during 1996 parade.

@Stealth, there was a picture of Buraq taken during rehearsals, it seemed to be flying lower than usual.
not sure if it was one of your shots but it was impressive.

Dear, although very much operational, ''Blinders'' have never participated in a flypast, i guess when your country's both civilian and military leaders along with thousands of troops and billion dollars of equipment is gathered in one place, the special mission aircraft will be executing their duties with even more vigil, just to let you know, at least one of these aircraft was in France last year for upgrades.

View attachment 376159

@Knuckles , first time this was executed was during 1996 parade.

It was said that those special duty planes are upgraded but what kind of upgrade??

A friend claims Pakistan is going to reveal lot of new stuff this year. But personally I don't like to keep the hopes high so when INSHALLAH day will come we would see what happens.

Although the ground elements are captured by the TV cameras to some extent however it's the coverage of the flypast and displays which is always very poor, when parade was held at Constitution Avenue, i then suggested for them to place cameras on top of Pak-Saudi Tower and the Parliament building to get a birds eye view or why not put a camera on a helicopter and have it hoovering at point say 100 feet in the air.... but it's considered as a hazard.

Many Tanks M113 Heavy Artillery mine removers Armored Vehicles came to Base in Rawalpindi yesterday

on Trucks carrying them in high security many Helicopters are going here and there everyday specially in the morning

Sorry no pics the security was high there were 20 trucks carrying many vehicles (tanks Artillery etc) and many many personals around them...

Back
Top Bottom