What's new

23rd March 2017 - Pakistan Day

Honestly it should be every 2-3 years. These parades are very expensive.
Zinda qoumein shaan say jeeti hain. this is Pakistan Day Parade not a ordinary show that could be any time latter when we have spare money.civilian and military elite just spare their half day expenses than easily they can double the size of Parade just like Chinese national day parade so think bigger bro

When is this parade guys ??????

Nice pictures especially the strategic forces one and the 3 apache gun ships.

Dear, although very much operational, ''Blinders'' have never participated in a flypast, i guess when your country's both civilian and military leaders along with thousands of troops and billion dollars of equipment is gathered in one place, the special mission aircraft will be executing their duties with even more vigil, just to let you know, at least one of these aircraft was in France last year for upgrades.

View attachment 376159

@Knuckles , first time this was executed was during 1996 parade.

Nope it was first started in the mid 80s by the Shaheens when they were operating F-16s at the time.

Nope it was first started in the mid 80s by the Shaheens when they were operating F-16s at the time.
I have videos of parades from 1987 onward, nothing in those except air display by W/C Amjad Javed in one of them. First time i witnessed the bomb burst was in 1996 parade.

@Stealth

p46.jpg

We should also start new tradition to call heads of friendly states as chief guests at parade

I apologise for that...I meant about the bomb burst display in general...not specifically for the March 23rd flypasts.
@Knuckles
No need for that sir, just kindly share your experience and collection on PAF. :-)

I thought there were 2 of them handed over to Pakistan. In pic 3 r lined up
The third one is a Puma.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom