What's new

23 Nations to participate in World’s Largest Maritime Exercise, China 052C and 054A join

IMG_0372.jpg

08037d29c444.jpg

INS Sahyadri (F 49)

A truly handsome ship!

It's interesting that, at this moment, Vietnam warships don't go out for joint drill, but warships from others come East Sea of Vietnam for joint drilling with Vietnam Navy
Yes, every three weeks, there is a navy ship from another country visiting Vietnam.for joint exercise.

If you learn any history of these Vietnamese behavior in here, you will know that they don't accept our respectful comment nor "carrot-stick" approach. They only want the "tit for tat" comment from us. This is acceptable from both sides. Ask my friend @ViXuyen if it is true.

Nevertheless, you should not instigate them by making ruthless remarks that demean. It is very uncivil. Please be more respectful. We may have different views, but we should not resort to barbaric verbage. Just take this as constructive criticism, my friend.

If you learn any history of these Vietnamese behavior in here, you will know that they don't accept our respectful comment nor "carrot-stick" approach. They only want the "tit for tat" comment from us. This is acceptable from both sides. Ask my friend @ViXuyen if it is true.
As far as I see here, you are really bad with rash comment. Of course, there are Vietnamese posters with that behavior as well but Chinese are the majority in this board and the majority of rash comments are from Chinese posters.

Nevertheless, you should not instigate them by making ruthless remarks that demean. It is very uncivil. Please be more respectful. We may have different views, but we should not resort to barbaric verbage. Just take this as constructive criticism, my friend.
I guess the reason is that the Chinese posters usually use lies from their government to drive their logic, making posters from other countries start "verbal" wars to show the truth. Once the truth is exposed as opposite to their lies, they start to become ugly.

I'm also tired of this ultra-nationalist sentiment and expect constructive dialogues from everybody.

Do you want me to show you evidence of these Vietnamese's "uncivil and rude comment" against China? How come I don't see you condemn them?

I guess the reason is that the Chinese posters usually use lies from their government to drive their logic, making posters from other countries start "verbal" wars to show the truth. Once the truth is exposed as opposite to their lies, they start to become ugly.

I'm also tired of this ultra-nationalist sentiment and expect constructive dialogues from everybody.
You are the last person to be talking about "constructive dialogues". LOL When you call killing innocent civilians, kids and women, as "freedom fighter", do you have any moral high ground to be talking in such self-righteous, my friend?

Do you want me to show you evidence of these Vietnamese's "uncivil and rude comment" against China? How come I don't see you condemn them?

You are the last person to be talking about "constructive dialogues". LOL When you call killing innocent civilians, kids and women, as "freedom fighter", do you have any moral high ground to be talking in such self-righteous, my friend?
Calm down boy! How is my point of view relevant to "constructive dialogues"?

Calm down boy! How is my point of view relevant to "constructive dialogues"?
A Vietnamese who display bias and disgusting view don't deserve to have constructive dialogues. We know you too well, my Vietnamese friend. The only Vietnamese I consider having constructive dialogue is @ViXuyen . Can't wait for him to come in here and cock your head. LOL

A Vietnamese who display bias and disgusting view don't deserve to have constructive dialogues. We know you too well, my Vietnamese friend. The only Vietnamese I consider having constructive dialogue is @ViXuyen . Can't wait for him to come in here and cock your head. LOL
I also know too well anything that does not go as your ridiculous standards is called bias and disgusting view. Do you ever think why they sacrificed themselves in the first place? For what?
As this topic is about RIMPAC, I will not talk about that further in here.

How about they move the exercise in the Indian Ocean and have all these ships look for flight MH-370

I also know too well anything that does not go as your ridiculous standards is called bias and disgusting view. Do you ever think why they sacrificed themselves in the first place? For what?
This is another reason why you Vietnamese talk but gain no respect because of your disgusting view and dumb logic. If they want to sacrifice themselves, go point their knife and gun at your military personnel and see what happen. Don't use knife on innocent people, that is the rule of the game, in war and as retaliation.

NO, RIMPAC or whatever is just a waste of time and money.
there are enough nations that like to participate this kind of fun games. We don´t have such feeling for.

A waste of money? I understand you are poor, but there are other poor countries participating. The Philippines, Tonga, etc ... these countries are on your level, no higher, so there's really no excuse. Between this, weaseling out of hosting the Asian games, and having your ODA from Japan cut, the world is really wondering if you have your finances in order :coffee:.

This is another reason why you Vietnamese talk but gain no respect because of your disgusting view and dumb logic. If they want to sacrifice themselves, go point their knife and gun at your military personnel and see what happen. Don't use knife on innocent people, that is the rule of the game, in war and as retaliation.
You are so ignorant to teach them how to fight your force fairly. The current violence is the result of what your govt started many years ago: killing their innocent people to rob their land and having suppressed them under strict ruling. Now it's a joke that you tell them to be fair in fighting back and do not kill innocent people. There goes a saying you reap what you sowed. I don't support their method, but of course don't side with Chinese govt.
Your ridiculous standards are also evident in Tiananmen massacre. Why didn't your govt fight bare handedly with the demonstrators? Is it its use of guns and tanks to kill those innocent people not terrorist? Those were even your own people.
Having said that, I found your logic pretty dumb. Trying to impose that conclusion falsely on me does not leave you less disgusting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom