What's new

23 Nations to participate in World’s Largest Maritime Exercise, China 052C and 054A join

Yes, he faint on the ground after half of hour stand in the rain. LOL it's 8years ago story, i think right now he is fine.

It's a hard time for our student, specially stand like a wood in the rain for 2x hours. When i suffered 2 hours difficult time, i feel there's nothing i can't solve, im so strong. The happiest thing, is to shoot type56 rifle in local PLA's shooting range, 5x 7.62mm bullets for free.

@cnleio : do you have any bro, sister ?
have any relative to work for China PLA ?

@cnleio : do you have any bro, sister ?
have any relative to work for China PLA ?
Im the only one child for my parents, I have relatives to work for China Police and Prison system, now no one work for PLA.

Sino-America Navy combined fleet in RIMPAC-2014

3-14062FS352307.jpg
wow, that LCS is great.
can you post Chinese navy feedback on the joint-exercise , @cnleio ?

my father is elder with 1 bro, and 4 sis, ... 3 of them ever worked in army including my father, .. 3 are doctors, 1 KIA during war as doctor in 1966

my mother is youngest of 3 bro, 2 sis ...3 of them worked in army, including my mother as volunteer, 1 KIA during war as special force in 1968

In Vietnam, people never stop loving their army. People army name means army are People, for People. We just understand that PLA mean army for liberate the people only.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom