What's new

23 Incredible Images of Pakistan You Would Mistake For Switzerland

I don't know why Pakistanis are obsessed with their landscape as good as Switzerland. all the landscapes in those pictures are available at an hour drive in all directions from Toronto. Natural beauty is available in almost every country even in the middle of a desert in middle east you will see this kind of natural beauty. So let try to be proud of something people made not something nature made for you.

Beautiful. But in only about half of those pics would I think of Switzerland. (And definitely not the night sky one - Milky Way is too close to zenith!)

That's no slur on Pakistan or Kashmir, it's just that Switzerland's beauty is different. Just as the beauty of a Picasso painting is different from that of a Raphael:

picasso-flowers.jpg

rafael_madonna-colonna_grt.jpg

I don't know why Pakistanis are obsessed with their landscape as good as Switzerland. all the landscapes in those pictures are available at an hour drive in all directions from Toronto. Natural beauty is available in almost every country even in the middle of a desert in middle east you will see this kind of natural beauty. So let try to be proud of something people made not something nature made for you.
Emergency!!
Fire Brigade needed on urgent bases or fire in the ars* of poster can burn his ars* ans ISI will be responsible for that... :coffee:

People havent seen shit happening in Switzerland I guess :undecided:
No idea....o_O

WALLAH :enjoy:

Emergency!!
Fire Brigade needed on urgent bases or fire in the ars* of poster can burn his ars* ans ISI will be responsible for that... :coffee:

read this loud

I AM AN IDIOT

now tell me did anyone hear you say that while you were alone in a room?

tell me the truth and I will diagnose your problem

Why Switzerland all the time...
May be because people take Switzerland as the benchmark for beauty...

Butt Sb., in the given link pic for Rohtas Fort seems more like that of "Kataas". The caption for that picture seems wrong.
May be you are right. I saw this post on Facebook so thought to share the beauty of Pakistan with the world. Unfortunately, I haven't seen either Rotas or Kataas yet, so can't say anything. Hopefully, one day i'll manage to see all these lovely places in Pakistan.

May be you are right. I saw this post on Facebook so thought to share the beauty of Pakistan with the world. Unfortunately, I haven't seen either Rotas or Kataas yet, so can't say anything. Hopefully, one day i'll manage to see all these lovely places in Pakistan.

Its been my wish since teenage to visit Deo Sai plains but never came true, may be after retirement (that too if I live to see one) :).

I have been to Rohtas and Kataas, if you ever plan to visit these plan it in winters or autumn when it’s not hot and don't go there on weekends or Eid Holidays you will get annoyed and frustrated:D.

Its been my wish since teenage to visit Deo Sai plains but never came true, may be after retirement (that too if I live to see one) :).

I have been to Rohtas and Kataas, if you ever plan to visit these plan it in winters or autumn when it’s not hot and don't go there on weekends or Eid Holidays you will get annoyed and frustrated:D.

In shaa Allah, you will get a chance. :) Thanks for the tips. Will keep them in mind.

Back
Top Bottom