What's new

23 Incredible Images of Pakistan You Would Mistake For Switzerland

I don't know why Pakistanis are obsessed with their landscape as good as Switzerland. all the landscapes in those pictures are available at an hour drive in all directions from Toronto. Natural beauty is available in almost every country even in the middle of a desert in middle east you will see this kind of natural beauty. So let try to be proud of something people made not something nature made for you.

but from toronto if u have to visit some gigantic mountains ranges on this planet you need to visit pakistan for that purpose , no doubt whole world is beautiful but do toronto or canadian provinces have such diversity of climate like we have here ?? i feel bad when people compares pakistan with swizz lol we can compare our fewer valleys of malakand and hazara cz of lush green landscape when it comes of gilgit baltistan then its throne room of mountain GOD's where Gora adventurer wish to see them before dieing ... our valleys offers challenging treks and climbs which have non of your interest thats why taking pakistan's mountainous areas easy :big_boss: you need to see Mighty nanga parbat in real then will ask you do you have such gigantic and world's highest cliff near your toronto :lol: and kindly do tell me where in middle east you have seen valleys like we have here in pakistan ??? :P

and kindly dont compare swiss with pakistan we have very high mountain passes for vehicles which are higher than highest mountain peak in swizz :D

but from toronto if u have to visit some gigantic mountains ranges on this planet you need to visit pakistan for that purpose , no doubt whole world is beautiful but do toronto or canadian provinces have such diversity of climate like we have here ?? i feel bad when people compares pakistan with swizz lol we can compare our fewer valleys of malakand and hazara cz of lush green landscape when it comes of gilgit baltistan then its throne room of mountain GOD's where Gora adventurer wish to see them before dieing ... our valleys offers challenging treks and climbs which have non of your interest thats why taking pakistan's mountainous areas easy :big_boss: you need to see Mighty nanga parbat in real then will ask you do you have such gigantic and world's highest cliff near your toronto :lol: and kindly do tell me where in middle east you have seen valleys like we have here in pakistan ??? :P

and kindly dont compare swiss with pakistan we have very high mountain passes for vehicles which are higher than highest mountain peak in swizz :D
Hi, You are right, every country have their ownstrength side but fortunately we're blessed with all natural resorts, our country vary from -50 to +55 in temperature, we've long list of natural amenities like
- Desert (+50> above) :-)
- World 2nd Largest reserves of GLACIERS after ANTARTICA ;)
- all of four Seasons with full throttle Bloom ;)
- In top 12 world Mountains ...we posses 7 of them

Last edited:
Why do some buildings have East Asian architecture?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom