What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

Modi government forms committee which will be headed by dr harshvardhan to verify the benefits of cow urine:

DAGKQvmV0AAw2Ia.jpg

BJP worker caught with 45 crores old currency notes:

Can't this false-flagger...false-namer be ignored. What a waste of space.

He has a pea sized brain of a typical Kejriwal fan. He cant debate logically with others. So most he puts most Indian members on ignore list.

Can't this false-flagger...false-namer be ignored. What a waste of space.

Instead of insulting & berating PDF members, set a nice example of yourself by posting your birth certificate, passport, driving license, Adhaar card and the likes.

Other than that, or alternatively, suggest the Webmaster/Moderators to have such system mandatory for all & sundry.

In the absence of above, it would be uncivilized from your own point of view.
I am (however) waiting to be ignored by your majesty, for your intent to succeed.
Choose me or lose me!

3 years of Modi sarkar: See how the government fared in these 3 major assessments
By ET Bureau | Updated: May 16, 2017, 01.43 AM IST

58689403.cms

At the three-year mark, ET asked CEOs, the markets and the aam aadmi what they make of India under the Narendra Modi government.
At the three-year mark, ET asked CEOs, the markets and the aam aadmi what they make of India under the Narendra Modi government. Are expectations being met? Is India on the right course? What are the bumps this government has faced? Has there been a sea change in how governance is conducted and policy executed? Clear answers emerge in this extensive survey...

3-years-of-modi-sarkar-see-how-the-government-fared-in-these-3-major-assessments.jpg

3-years-of-modi-sarkar-see-how-the-government-fared-in-these-3-major-assessments.jpg

Back
Top Bottom