What's new

2016 West Iran clashes - Kurdish Insurgency / Updates and Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, at least % 35 of Iran isn't Persian, but rather occupied lands that belong to other ethnicities. The Azeri Turks, the Kurds, the Balouch, and the Arabs are generally forced to be part of Iran by the pressure of the Persian dominated regime.

Technically, at least % 35 of Iran isn't Persian, but rather occupied lands that belong to other ethnicities. The Azeri Turks, the Kurds, the Balouch, and the Arabs are generally forced to be part of Iran by the pressure of the Persian dominated regime.
Your knowledge about Iran is as pathetic as your knowledge of geography. Those are all Iranian people who have lived under one flag for more the 2000 years. Some of them are actually immigrants that chose to live in the lands that have always been part of Iran like Arabs and Turks. Ironically, you are using the word Azeri which is a Persian word meaning Fire. The area that Turks immigrated to was called Azarbadeghan (Fire Fortress) which later transformed to Azarbayejan.

The people who can really call themselves Persian (or from Pars Province) are less than 30% of Iran's population. And we don't call ourselves Persians. We call ourselves Iranians for the same reason. Nice try!

They are 25- 30 millions of Irani Turks....Ethnic unrest steadly escaletes among Turks againist regime.
I agree that KDPI isn't strong as PJAK in Iran and it is strange that despite it's power PJAK does not fight Iran since 2011 the start of Syrian protests. Besides, as I know KDPI's leader, Mustafa Hijri advocates peaceful coexistence between Kurds and Azeri Turks in northwestern Iran.

Here, some updates according to semi-autonomous KRG based Rudaw:

"Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has said that the country would strike “terrorists” beyond its borders.

Brigadier General Mohammad Pakpour, the commander of the IRGC’s Ground Forces, has said that a group of terrorists are based in northern Iraq, Tasnim news agency reported.

If the neighboring country’s officials fail to prevent the terrorists from carrying out actions against Iran’s security, the IRGC will target their bases.
A couple of armed clashes between the IRGC and members of a dissident group, dubbed Kurdish Democratic Party of Iran (KDPI) have taken place in north western Iran over the past several days." Rudaw

soori20120107134803983.jpg

"KDPI clash with Iran Revolutionary Guards in Mahabad

Peshmerga of the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Iran (KDPI) clashed again with Iranian Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) in the Mahabad mountains in the Kurdish region of northern Iran. At least one Peshmerga was killed on Saturday.

Clashes occurred in Bengowen village in Mahabad on Friday, a source within the KDPI told Rudaw. The Peshmerga had no casualties but they claimed to have killed, injured and captured an unspecified number of Revolutionary Guards.

IRGC public relations department confirmed the clashes but did not give any information on casualties. “A number of terrorists of the Democratic Grouplet [KDPI] who were in Bengovin village near Mahabad city to conduct terrorist activities were identified by IRGC forces and they were, hence, engaged in clashes,” the Iranian Fars News Agency reported an IRGC member in Mahabad saying on Saturday.

The KDPI council issued a statement on Saturday accusing the Iranian forces of threatening the residents of Mahabad and telling them to leave the area before the forces began shelling.
Further clashes took place on Saturday in the Kurdish town of Mariwan where one Peshmerga was martyred. He has been identified on social media as Shoresh Minbari.

Iran has recently increased its military activity in the border areas of eastern Kurdistan, especially in Shno and Piranshar. Iran is reportedly moving tanks into Kurdish cities.

Iran frequently puts pressure on political parties in the Kurdistan Region of northern Iraq to use their influence with the Iranian Kurdish forces to bring an end to their military activities inside Iran.

With some 2,000 Peshmerga forces based in remote bordering areas, the KDPI is historically considered the most formidable military organization opposing the Islamic Republic in Tehran.
In May 2015, the KDPI deployed its Peshmerga forces to the border between the Kurdish regions of Iraq and Iran.

The KDPI was founded by the president of the first Kurdish republic in Mahabad, Qazi Muhammed, in 1945. The current leader of the party is Mustafa Hijri and its headquarters are based in Iraqi Kurdistan." Rudaw

225618Image1.jpg

Last edited:
Your knowledge about Iran is as pathetic as your knowledge of geography. Those are all Iranian people who have lived under one flag for more the 2000 years. Some of them are actually immigrants that chose to live in the lands that have always been part of Iran like Arabs and Turks. Ironically, you are using the word Azeri which is a Persian word meaning Fire. The area that Turks immigrated to was called Azarbadeghan (Fire Fortress) which later transformed to Azarbayejan.

The people who can really call themselves Persian (or from Pars Province) are less than 30% of Iran's population. And we don't call ourselves Persians. We call ourselves Iranians for the same reason. Nice try!

For more than 2000 years under the same flag? Where did Imam Ali's rule over Persia in the 7th century go? Even though, being under a consistent state (which isn't necessarily the case here), doesn't cancel ethnic peculiarity. The racial groups I mentioned (the Azeri Turks, the Kurds, the Balouch, and the Arabs) are different linguistically and culturally than Persians. Persian Iranians do call themselves Persians and speak about their own Persian-ness all the time. That's why it is mostly Persian rugs, Persian restaurants, and Persian history. Insisting on their Iranian-ness alone is the exception, and is often associated with their fear of ethnic minorities awakening.

Newsflash for you.
that's Iran not Persia and all those tribe you mentioned are Iranic tribe.

Occupied population has the right to resist and defend themselves.https://defence.pk/threads/2016-wes...urgency-updates-and-discussions.436681/page-6

04000000000000.jpg
Suggest you at least use a fake map that use correct names ,Honestly from which ..... you found that map

Newsflash for you.
that's Iran not Persia and all those tribe you mentioned are Iranic tribe.

Suggest you at least use a fake map that use correct names ,Honestly from which ..... you found that map

Leave them alone those who live with sectarian minds have no clue on cultural and ethnic diversity in other countries esp in Iran ... as if they don't know how many Kurd, Baluch , Azari and Arab have sacrificed their lives for the sake of Iran ...
These people are worried about different ethnics in Iran and the political and racial oppression against them while their entire population are named after a dynasty and the entire country is ruled by 7000 princes ...a "Rentier state" at the most build on looting and attacking the other cities (massacring and sacking Karbla) to provide funds for more raids in Iraq and Syria ,,,

what joke

the Turk and Pakistani members here so desperate

Iran IRGC killed 11 PDK terrorists including Central Committee leader member PDK "Kaveh Javanmard"

this is what "Kaveh Javanmard" Central Committee leader member PDK told Al Arabiya Saudi news before says his fear well
http://farsi.alarabiya.net/fa/iran/2016/03/23/حزب-دمكرات-كردستان-ايران-عمليات-مسلحانه-را-از-سر-مى-گيرد.html
he talk too much

this is two more team busted before they can come in
Iran IRGC killed 12 terrorists, Oshnavieh county هلاكت دوازده تروريست اشنويه سپاه پاسداران ايران

onther one

Iran IRGC killed 5 & 2 ringleaders PDK terrorists Bengovin Mahabad. درگیری سپاه با تروریست‌ها مهاباد

what jke

Last edited:
if you care to knew the term Iran and Iranic is used since before the Islam and for the information ,Kurdis , Lori or Baluchi are considered branch of Iranian languages. this link may help you to understand it better.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Iranian_languages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Iranian_languages
and about the second part of your post , guess you have mistaken Iran with some other country we have roads since 2500 years ago. we had education system even before Islam well there was no cars because it was not invented but we have carvans that went all over the country and you could go with them anywhere you wanted.

and Safavid have nothing to do with today Iran and Persian language. if you open your eyes and stop your fixation with Safavid , you see after Islam it was Taherid and Safarian who throw Abbasid out and again made Persian as official language.

by the way for the Information it's the correct map with correct names for area
Ethnicities_and_religions_in_Iran.png

Balouch and Kurds do genuinely consider themselves to be different than Persians (same with Azeris and Arabs). Iranic or not, this term won't delete the differences. Kurds in Iraq, Turkey, Iran and Syria don't feel ethnic relationship with Persians. They are generally pro-independence. Most of the Balouch on the other hand are in Pakistan today, and they have more common elements with Pakistanis than Persians. I haven't referred to the existence of roads in my previous post. I mentioned high-ways which are made of asphalt and are designed for cars. Roads have always been known to man and aren't a phenomena limited to Iran.

Here is a map showing where the Balouch are concentrated:
upload_2016-7-1_18-42-39.png

Kurds' areas in the Middle East:

upload_2016-7-1_18-42-18.png

Ahwaz is populated with Arabian people and they hate Iran more than anyone on this planet. They want to get rid of Iran as soon as possible. Occupation of Ahwaz will not last for ever. Needless to say, other ethnic groups such as Kurds and Balouch have always wanted to be independent.

Here is an Ahwazians chanting for King Salman and Saudi Arabia

Yes you right they love saudis and 300 years old saudi regime.

I have talked to some of Iranian Arabs in Mashhad, they don't even touch you because they believe the wahhabis are najis (unclean).

Shias curse your arab forefathers which martyred family of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) night and day in many Shia duas.

How imam Ali utterly prefer Iranians over Arabs from Sunni Source:

One Friday 'Ali (A) was delivering his sermon on a pulpit made of bricks Al-'Ash'ath ibn Qays al-Kindi, one of the eminent Arab chieftains, came up and said: "These red-faced people (Iranians) have come to dominate us in your presence and you don't stop them." Then he angrily declared, "Today I will show what Arabs are!"

'Ali (A) said: "These big-bellied ones drowse in soft beds while they (Iranians) work hard during hot days for the sake of Allah. Even then they demand that I should drive them away like a tyrant. [then he praised Iranians] By God, Who split the seed and created man, I have heard from the Prophet (S) of God, saying : Even if you in the beginning will fight Iranians with swords Iranians will afterwards fight you with their swords in the way of Islam. [53]

For more than 2000 years under the same flag? Where did Imam Ali's rule over Persia in the 7th century go? Even though, being under a consistent state (which isn't necessarily the case here), doesn't cancel ethnic peculiarity. The racial groups I mentioned (the Azeri Turks, the Kurds, the Balouch, and the Arabs) are different linguistically and culturally than Persians. Persian Iranians do call themselves Persians and speak about their own Persian-ness all the time. That's why it is mostly Persian rugs, Persian restaurants, and Persian history. Insisting on their Iranian-ness alone is the exception, and is often associated with their fear of ethnic minorities awakening.
Imam Ali (PBUH) ruling was only for 5 years and whole of Arabs were at civil wars and conflicts at his time because of thier thirst for power. Umar got killed uthman got killed, imam Ali (PBUH) got power. But Ayeshah and moaviah fought against him. Eventually a rebel martyred him when he was doing salah in Kufa (Iraq) mosque.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_as_Caliph

Election as Caliph

After the assassination of the third Caliph, Uthman Ibn Affan, rebels had to elect a new Caliph. But this election encountered with some difficulties. The rebels were divided into several groups comprising Muhajerin,Ansar, Egyptians, Kufans and Basntes, and the Kharijites. There were three candidates Ali, Talhah and Al-Zubayr. First they referred to Ali and asked him to accept the caliphate. Also some Companions of Muhammad tried to persuade him to accept the office.[1][2][3] But he refused and answered: Leave me and seek someone else. We are facing a matter which has (several) faces and colors, which neither hearts can stand nor intelligence can accept. Clouds are hovering over the sky, and faces are not discernible. You should know that if I respond to you I would lead you as I know and would not care about whatever one may say or abuse. If you leave me then I am the same as you are. It is possible I would listen to and obey whomever you make in charge of your affairs. I am better for you as a counselor than as chief.[4][5]

Last edited:
Ahwaz is populated with Arabian people and they hate Iran more than anyone on this planet. They want to get rid of Iran as soon as possible. Occupation of Ahwaz will not last for ever. Needless to say, other ethnic groups such as Kurds and Balouch have always wanted to be independent.

Here is an Ahwazians chanting for King Salman and Saudi Arabia

:D

This guy :lol: dream on. We already had Saddam try to get his filthy hands on Ahwaz and no one in Ahwaz accepted him. Your King Salman is even filthier, Iranians don't and won't welcome Wahhabi nutjobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom