What's new

2013 Elections – Another Sad Day In Pakistan’s History

tell me how many Punjabi candidate fought election in KPK, sindh and Karachi and how many of them got victory ? they don't even participate in election there considering the outcome in advance

so i should also assume that people in your region vote for ANP and IK based on ethnic affiliation..

PTI /PPP still get more seats in punjab compare to seats of PML N in KPK , Sindh and karachi so you are racist not us

I'm from Lahore. Didn't even bother asking me my place of origin before attacking me? You are a perfect demonstration of an ignorant fool who probably votes based on ethnic, sectarian, or some other ulterior motive rather than National interest of the Nation.

Secondly, have you ever considered the fact that IK doesn't even speak Pashto? Hails from Minawali, Punjab, even though he is ethnically Pashtun?

Or have you considered the fact that IK's party probably received support in KPK because he wants to put an end to drone strikes? And issue Mr Sharif or Zardari might not take so seriously.

Actually he does make sense. I understand it, since it is the norm in Jordan. The only thing most people consider upon election is tribalism without any consideration to the candidate integrity or agenda. I myself was picked up from my home to vote for my relative whom is known for being corrupted. There is no another explanation for Nawaz' victory.

Democracy can never work in Muslim countries, it is bound to fail from the outset.

Actually he does make sense. I understand it, since it is the norm in Jordan. The only thing most people consider upon election is tribalism without any consideration to the candidate integrity or agenda. I myself was picked up from my home to vote for my relative whom is known for being corrupted. There is no another explanation for Nawaz' victory.

Basically, Muslim countries suck...

We are still living in 14th century at best...

I'm from Lahore. Didn't even bother asking me my place of origin before attacking me? You are a perfect demonstration of an ignorant fool who probably votes based on ethnic, sectarian, or some other ulterior motive rather than National interest of the Nation.

Secondly, have you ever considered the fact that IK doesn't even speak Pashto? Hails from Minawali, Punjab, even though he is ethnically Pashtun?

Or have you considered the fact that IK's party probably received support in KPK because he wants to put an end to drone strikes? And issue Mr Sharif or Zardari might not take so seriously.

It was you idiot who gave sweeping generalization about entire ethnicity that they caste votes because of ethnicity and nothing else . I just tried to show you the mirror that same can be assume for the rest of ethnicity and provinces considering the election results in there

Nawaz%252BSharif%252BJohn%252BKerry%252BSenators%252BObserve%252BPakistani%252BfPKRAD7V8mwl.jpg

Democracy can never work in Muslim countries, it is bound to fail from the outset.

So what is the solution? Dictatorship can't work either.

Democracy is the closest thing that comes to governance principles described in Islam.

Muslims should come up with their own way of governing themselves effectively..Something like Islamic Democracy where not everyone can vote and only people with say basic highschool education can vote..or something like that.

The only problem is, system doesn't matter, when people are themselves corrupt..for example, majority of Pakistani politicians are corrupt as fcuk who have their own gangsters, badmaash and they force people to vote. These politicians own police, courts, and civil administration. What choice is left now?

Let me tell...

Say Welcome to Al Qaeda/Talibans!!!!!

When such injustice prevails, societies go into chaos....

Democracy is the closest thing that comes to governance principles described in Islam.

Muslims should come up with their own way of governing themselves effectively..Something like Islamic Democracy where not everyone can vote and only people with say basic highschool education can vote..or something like that.

The only problem is, system doesn't matter, when people are themselves corrupt..for example, majority of Pakistani politicians are corrupt as fcuk who have their own gangsters, badmaash and they force people to vote. These politicians own police, courts, and civil administration. What choice is left now?

Let me tell...

He want Taliban regime or saudia regime because his PTI could not win because of democracy

Punjabi voted for PML-N(Nawaz sharif Punjabi)

Pathan voted for PTI(Imran khan Pathan)

Should know that although the first two lines are CORRECT! but the last one is plain WRONG.. here is list of previous KPK governments in last 20 years

1993: PPP
1997: PML N
2002: MMA
2008: ANP
2013: PTI (expected)

EACH time KPK voted for a DIFFERENT party..whether its PPP, MMA, PML-N OR ANP but Punjabi's always accepted Noora's although they've done the most corruption in History of Pakistan.

And iam a Punjabi but aside from the political mafias thing which one of you stated which was partially responsible for PTI's in Punjab, Punjabi voted for a Punjabi party..they voted for their provincial interest NOT for national interest for which iam deeply sad.. ALOT of us voted in favor of PTI more than ever as predicted the total turnout was 60% from all over Pakistan..but most people in Punjab voted For PML(N) which is horrible to see that they are still the most illiterate qaum i've ever seen..

He want Taliban regime or saudia regime because his PTI could not win because of democracy

Funny, you accuse me of that when PMLN is the most pro-Saudi party in Pakistan.

Secondly, if you had even a iota of intelligence, you'd know how anti-Taliban and religious extremism i am.

Thanks for proving your retardedness.

I am beginning to feel ( not without sufficient reason) that the opinion expressed by Pakistanis on this forum is nowhere close to those felt by the people on the street & villages of Pakistan.

Punjabi voted for PML-N(Nawaz sharif Punjabi)

Pathan voted for PTI(Imran khan Pathan)

Should know that although the first two lines are CORRECT! but the last one is plain WRONG.. here is list of previous KPK governments in last 20 years

1993: PPP
1997: PML N
2002: MMA
2008: ANP
2013: PTI (expected)

EACH time KPK voted for a DIFFERENT party..whether its PPP, MMA, PML-N OR ANP but Punjabi's always accepted Noora's although they've done the most corruption in History of Pakistan.

And iam a Punjabi but aside from the political mafias thing which one of you stated which was half-ly responsible for PTI's in Punjab, Punjabi voted for a Punjabi their voted for their provincial interest NOT for national interest for which iam deeply said.. ALOT of us voted in favor of PTI more than ever as predicted the total turnout was 60% from all over Pakistan..but most people in Punjab voted For PML(N) which is horrible to see that they are still the most illiterate qaum i've ever seen..

so what about PPP? how they were managed to win seats in Punjab in past and get into federal government ?

I am beginning to feel ( not without sufficient reason) that the opinion expressed by Pakistanis on this forum is nowhere close to those felt by the people on the street & villages of Pakistan.

Its true

most of these people you read on this forums are from abroad who don't even take part in elections :)

How do you know he want that?

Btw, I'm a PTI supporter too..and we all know how "democracy" worked on 11th May night..Historical rigging in Punjab..specially in Lahore...

Wesay Rawalpindi mein b tum logon ne bht zor lgaya hanifay charsi ko jeetwanay k liye...still, Imran Khan buried him under his own arrogance...:cheers:

Funny, you accuse me of that when PMLN is the most pro-Saudi party in Pakistan.

Secondly, if you had even a iota of intelligence, you'd know how anti-Taliban and religious extremism i am.

Thanks for proving your retardedness.

You have proved who you are with your first post

dont feel the need to say more

so what about PPP? how they were managed to win seats in Punjab in past and get into federal government ?

Well PPP can be an exception.. the Bhutto factor is somewhat in Punjab too plus PPP got lucky back then.. otherwise everytime we've seen NS win most seats here..

Let me tell...

I never even mentioned a religious gov.t in my post, so from where did you come to conclusion that i want Taliban governance?

Its you who's speaking of a "Islamic Democracy"!, Not ME!

Secondly, what in the world is a "Islamic Democracy"? Some sort of a new Caliphate?

Who qualifies to vote in such a "Islamic Democracy"?

What will the law of the state be? Shariah? If so, which type? Sunni Shariah?, Shia shariah? Salafi Shariah?

Is the leader going to be a Shia? Or a Sunni? Or a Salafi?

If Shia, i don't think Saudis will be happy, neither the Salafi segment of Pakistani society, expect a civil war Syria style, suicide bombings, be-headings, floggings, you know the rest.

If Sunni, Salafi and Shia won't be happy, same conclusion as the first one.

If Salafi, Shia and Sunni not happy. Expect mass beheadings in the name of Islam.

Expect Shia, Sufis, and many Sunnis to be declared as Kafirs.

So, how exactly will this "Islamic Democracy" of yours function? Mind explaining?

Back
Top Bottom