What's new

2009 IRAN SANCTIONS:LOST OPPORTUNITY FOR PAKISTAN

Nah man i don't but @Arsalan @Imad.Khan @PakSword can you guys do something in this?
I already have. Had some long debates with head on a concerned department and a few other people with government and have been doing that for a few years now.

From what i undestand, we need to give it a few more years. Unless some haram khoor come to power in KPK (it is unlikely now) these things will start coming out for KPK. The treasures are not hidden as such. They already know about big deposits of gem stones and other minerals as well but yes a detailed survey will be helpful. The problem for now is that Chitral side which have huge potential sits right next to Afghanistan. Thankfully there is no violence or terrorism in that area but we should address that problem permanently before we explore and make any such thing public. It surely attract people to invest in destabilizing the region.

The area have huge potential, tourism, hydel power, gems stones, minerals, timber industry and a lot more. 7-8 years of rule by an honest and dedicated government who know what they are doing will help get things on the right track and then moving on a fast pace. Inshallah.

For me, you know what is refreshing? First that you looked at Iran/Pak relationship with just "cost/benefit analysis" and did not once mention Shia/Sunni rubbish. Even more refreshing thus far nobody in this thread has brought in sectarian sickness into the discussion.

You make great points. Keep up the good work!
noticed that and completely agree!

Good work @Samlee

What ever you say is right but to do that we need a man with spine. not a man like Zardari or Nawaz..

I already have. Had some long debates with head on a concerned department and a few other people with government and have been doing that for a few years now.

From what i undestand, we need to give it a few more years. Unless some haram khoor come to power in KPK (it is unlikely now) these things will start coming out for KPK. The treasures are not hidden as such. They already know about big deposits of gem stones and other minerals as well but yes a detailed survey will be helpful. The problem for now is that Chitral side which have huge potential sits right next to Afghanistan. Thankfully there is no violence or terrorism in that area but we should address that problem permanently before we explore and make any such thing public. It surely attract people to invest in destabilizing the region.

The area have huge potential, tourism, hydel power, gems stones, minerals, timber industry and a lot more. 7-8 years of rule by an honest and dedicated government who know what they are doing will help get things on the right track and then moving on a fast pace. Inshallah.

noticed that and completely agree!

Good work @Samlee

Sir The Area Which I Mentioned Has Massive Economic Potential.The Features Are Called Kohistan Island Arc and Chilas Ultramafic Arc.Back In 1980s An ADB Appointed German Consultant Marked 16 High Potential Areas in Pakistan For Mineral Development.The Features I Mentioned Are Two Of Them

Island Arcs Are Known For Massive Metallic Minerals.What Is More Unique Is That This Is Close To The Tethyan Magmatic Arc(The Same Geologic Feature Which Gave Us Reko Diq and Saindak) As Well As On The Boundary of Two Tectonic Plates.(An Island Arc Feature On The Boundary of Tectonic Plates Is Similar To Oil and Gas Regions Of Persian Gulf)

Some While Back Haroon Rasheed Has Already Claimed $1 Trillion Copper and Gold Found In Swat

This Region Has Already Compared To The Most Prolific Mineral Producing Regions Of The World e.g Bushveld Complex of South Africa and Cyprus

http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PA00K7WR.pdf

I Appeal To Imran Khan To Contact Former PMDC Head Yaqub Shah Who Has Done Massive Research Here Are Some of His Articles

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/occurrence-potential-host-rock-gold-silver-around-teru-shah

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/potential-exploration-target-area-platinum-gold-northern-yaqub-shah

Similarly According To An NCEG (Peshawar University) Report Stream Sediment Samples Recorded Unusually High Gold Samples Which Points To Substantial Gold Potential In The Area

Sir It Is My Request To You Please Try To Contact Someone High Up in PTI To Get A Detailed Survey Of The Area.
My Only Greed Is That My Country Becomes Economically Strong and Prosperous.(Ainda Koi Mere Mulk Ko Beggar Na Kahe:butcher::butcher:)

Warna Aap Hi Batein Ye Sona Mujhe Milna Hai Kya?????

Last edited:
Sir The Area Which I Mentioned Has Massive Economic Potential.The Features Are Called Kohistan Island Arc and Chilas Ultramafic Arc.Back In 1980s An ADB Appointed German Consultant Marked 16 High Potential Areas in Pakistan For Mineral Development.The Features I Mentioned Are Two Of Them

Island Arcs Are Known For Massive Metallic Minerals.What Is More Unique Is That This Is Close To The Tethyan Magmatic Arc(The Same Geologic Feature Which Gave Us Reko Diq and Saindak) As Well As On The Boundary of Two Tectonic Plates.(An Island Arc Feature On The Boundary of Tectonic Plates Is Similar To Oil and Gas Regions Of Persian Gulf)

Some While Back Haroon Rasheed Has Already Claimed $1 Trillion Copper and Gold Found In Swat

This Region Has Already Compared To The Most Prolific Mineral Producing Regions Of The World e.g Bushveld Complex of South Africa and Cyprus

http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PA00K7WR.pdf

I Appeal To Imran Khan To Contact Former PMDC Head Yaqub Shah Who Has Done Massive Research Here Are Some of His Articles

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/occurrence-potential-host-rock-gold-silver-around-teru-shah

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/potential-exploration-target-area-platinum-gold-northern-yaqub-shah

Similarly According To An NCEG (Peshawar University) Report Stream Sediment Samples Recorded Unusually High Gold Samples Which Points To Substantial Gold Potential In The Area

Sir It Is My Request To You Please Try To Contact Someone High Up in PTI To Get A Detailed Survey Of The Area.
My Only Greed Is That My Country Becomes Economically Strong and Prosperous.(Ainda Koi Mere Mulk Ko Beggar Na Kahe:butcher::butcher:)

Warna Aap Hi Batein Ye Sona Mujhe Milna Hai Kya?????

Bro don't take these journalists seriously, never heard of $1 trillion gold reserves in Swat. Only gold mine worth any thing is located in Balochistan and even that doesn't have gold reserves anywhere near $1 trillion.

Only thing which allah has provided Pakistan is water/rivers and sites to build very expensive dams for cheap electricity. Rest of resources like oil, gas, gold etc are well below ideal.

Bro don't take these journalists seriously, never heard of $1 trillion gold reserves in Swat. Only gold mine worth any thing is located in Balochistan and even that doesn't have gold reserves anywhere near $1 trillion.

Only thing which allah has provided Pakistan is water/rivers and sites to build very expensive dams for cheap electricity. Rest of resources like oil, gas, gold etc are well below ideal.

Brother It Is Not Just About One Journalists I Have Also Used My Links To Confirm This As Well.Multiple Geochemical Surveys Have Been Undertaken Of The Area and The Geological Structure Is Analogous to Most Mineral Rich Areas In The World

Anyway What's Wrong In Conducting A Geological Survey To Confirms Whether These Minerals Exist Or Not

FYI The Reko Diq Ore On The Whole Is Worth $1 Trillion Which Includes Copper Gold Rare Earths Nobody Says The Gold Is $1 Trillion

Can we make corruption a capital offence punishable by crucifixion?

'shaheed-shaheed-shaheed'

Any move against the corrupt will in fact empower the corrupt.
How about you just kill all of them? That way they don't become martyrs.

And get religious leaders to drill it into people that corrupt people are filthy creatures. For once mob mentality would actually be useful.

How about you just kill all of them? That way they don't become martyrs.

And get religious leaders to drill it into people that corrupt people are filthy creatures. For once mob mentality would actually be useful.

You start killing them off en masse and then you'll get the attention of the world powers. Then things will get real ugly real fast.

Musharraf's bloodless coup has been vilified as an intense crime of epic proportions. Imagine what a mass killing of corruptocrats would amount to.

Violence/Coups aren't the answer any more. Recent events have shown that such people can in fact be busted with a due process.

You start killing them off en masse and then you'll get the attention of the world powers. Then things will get real ugly real fast.

Musharraf's bloodless coup has been vilified as an intense crime of epic proportions. Imagine what a mass killing of corruptocrats would amount to.

Violence/Coups aren't the answer any more. Recent events have shown that such people can in fact be busted with a due process.
Due process doesn't have the oomph factor killing them would.

Killing them works, world powers can get lost. It's not like they currently think well of us anyway.

Back
Top Bottom