What's new

200 MILLION POOR PAKISTANI WAITING FOR JUSTICE,JUSTICE,JUSTICE

Sir, I don' know. If those are highways, I'd call them just that :lol:. You and a few others are masters in making shiit up and in flavors on top of it. I'd remain out of this shiity business. Thanks

Would a first ever planned city like Islamabad do?

The civilian government for last 10 years has failed to construct one single hospital in this city forget rest of the Pakistan. Building metros (that too at cost of narrowing the existing roads) is good but setting the priorities right is an important task too. Any sensible person would prioritize don't you think?

It's still somehow military's fault.

Tarbella dam vs Kalabagh dam

This was the first time civilians could have played smart without any fear of being overthrown.............. but no how could they bear to see an educated populace ...... that would question their each and every move. Imagine a normal Pakistani demanding his rights every time he is harassed ............ the whole system built on corrupt practices would collapse.

Tarbella dam vs Kalabagh dam

This was the first time civilians could have played smart without any fear of being overthrown.............. but no how could they bear to see an educated populace ...... that would question their each and every move. Imagine a normal Pakistani demanding his rights every time he is harassed ............ the whole system built on corrupt practices would collapse.
That's what Hassan Nisar always say that these "Civilians" just can't afford an educated Pakistan.

Sir, I don' know. If those are highways, I'd call them just that :lol:. You and a few others are masters in making shiit up and in flavors on top of it. I'd remain out of this shiity business. Thanks
If you are not aware of real history of Pakistan and its development its best if you stay silent instead of distorting it

If you are not aware of real history of Pakistan and its development its best if you stay silent instead of distorting it

Oh Sir, I know your history more than you do. But I don't add shiit to it like you do. Because you end up making a shiit soup on every thread and I like the real factual history. What part of your history (true one, not bullshiit like your posts) would you like for me to "tell it to you"? :lol:

HONORABLE CHIEF JUSTICE ANWAR ZAHEER JAMALI,AND OTHER RESPECT ABLE JUDGES
AS SLAMO ALEKUM
I am retired govt servant and served 42.years honestly and punctually also I have observe all rulers since last
30/35 years not a single ruler and his ministers served honestly for BELOVED PAKISTAN all rulers and ministers
badly involve in mega corruption and undermine country.Mr Nawaz shareef,Mr Asif Zardari, totally destroyed,
damaged all big organizations same Mr Nawaz shareef and Mr ishaq dar looted the wealth by money laundering media proofs are on record.As a faith full PAKISTANI I HAVE LOUDLY APPEAL AND SEND WRITTEN
COMPLAINTS WITH MEDIA PROOFS TO EX CHIEF JUSTICE IFTIKHAR CHAUDHRY,JUSTICE NASIUL
MULK TOO.BUT ALL OF NONE THAT,S WHY I HAVE NO SOURCE,NO APPROACH ,BUT ONCE AGAIN
in the best interest of PAKISTAN MY EARNEST MERCY APPEAL ALL OF YOU PLEASE SAVE OUR QUAID
KA PAKISTAN FROM SUCH UNKIND,SYBARITE AND #PERFIDIOUS # RULES.
****IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH AND HOLY MESSENGER*S*A*W*W DO THE JUSTICE WITH NATION AND RECOVER ALL WEALTH SHIFTED TO #PANAMA,SWITZ ER LAND AND AWARD THEM
HISTORICAL PUNISHMENT.MAY ALMIGHTY RETURN YOU KIND,KIND AWARD INSHAALLAH.
A FAITH FULL PAKISTANI
HAJI SHABIBBAIG

Dear Haji Sahab,

1) Did you do Hajj so that you could add "Haji" to your name, and tell the world how pious you are? How you respect your God, and worship him, is between you and him.

2) You served your country honestly for 42 years - Aap nay koi teer nahi mara. You were paid exactly for that. It was expected of you, that you would honestly and diligently serve your country. But did you got he extra mile? Did you go above and beyond the call of duty? You don't have to answer these questions, but ask yourself. If you did, then well and good. If not.............

3) Your open letter to the CJ - Writing in newspapers, and appearing on TV might be a better idea, than PDF. If you are serious.

4) "Recovery of wealth from Panama" - Sir, Panama, British Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man etc are territories where shell companies are incorporated, wealth is not hidden. Cash is hidden in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, and properties in Dubai, UK and France, so on and so forth.

5) Punishment for politicians - Accountability across the board, is an alien concept in Pakistan. The sooner you realize this, the sooner your health will improve, you might not benefit, but your loved ones will surely do.

Have a good day.

Oh Sir, I know your history more than you do. But I don't add shiit to it like you do. Because you end up making a shiit soup on every thread and I like the real factual history. What part of your history (true one, not bullshiit like your posts) would you like for me to "tell it to you"? :lol:
You can educate members on hypocrisy of this fat toad
Aw_Zq1qCAAAvSSh.jpg

Then stop making stupid claims like military rule gave zero development or highways

Factual history also includes this
http://www.livewithstyle.pk/video/8...f-ne-iji-ke-liye-paise-liye-iftikhar-chaudhry
http://www.dawn.com/news/848873

Bachpan main school gaye hotay tu kitaaa achha ooota ...apko million and billion ka difference pata chal jata. Aur 21 ka figure kahan se laye hain janab as census has not been carried out since 1998.

Imagining a govt servant who for 42 years, doesn't even know the difference between "million" and a "billion" ...really scares

I hope that was a typing mistake and somehow "M" got replaced with "B"

FYI and just for a reference total population of the world was 7.4 billion in August 2016

Last edited:
Painting white rabbits green and giving them Pakistan Citizenship... 21 Billion Pakistanis

Good way to bring fear to India. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom