200 MILLION POOR PAKISTANI WAITING FOR JUSTICE,JUSTICE,JUSTICE

Haji.shabib baig

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
HONORABLE CHIEF JUSTICE ANWAR ZAHEER JAMALI,AND OTHER RESPECT ABLE JUDGES
AS SLAMO ALEKUM
I am retired govt servant and served 42.years honestly and punctually also I have observe all rulers since last
30/35 years not a single ruler and his ministers served honestly for BELOVED PAKISTAN all rulers and ministers
badly involve in mega corruption and undermine country.Mr Nawaz shareef,Mr Asif Zardari, totally destroyed,
damaged all big organizations same Mr Nawaz shareef and Mr ishaq dar looted the wealth by money laundering media proofs are on record.As a faith full PAKISTANI I HAVE LOUDLY APPEAL AND SEND WRITTEN
COMPLAINTS WITH MEDIA PROOFS TO EX CHIEF JUSTICE IFTIKHAR CHAUDHRY,JUSTICE NASIUL
MULK TOO.BUT ALL OF NONE THAT,S WHY I HAVE NO SOURCE,NO APPROACH ,BUT ONCE AGAIN
in the best interest of PAKISTAN MY EARNEST MERCY APPEAL ALL OF YOU PLEASE SAVE OUR QUAID
KA PAKISTAN FROM SUCH UNKIND,SYBARITE AND #PERFIDIOUS # RULES.
****IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH AND HOLY MESSENGER*S*A*W*W DO THE JUSTICE WITH NATION AND RECOVER ALL WEALTH SHIFTED TO #PANAMA,SWITZ ER LAND AND AWARD THEM
HISTORICAL PUNISHMENT.MAY ALMIGHTY RETURN YOU KIND,KIND AWARD INSHAALLAH.
A FAITH FULL PAKISTANI
HAJI SHABIBBAIG

AS SLAMO ALEKUM
I am retired govt servant and served 42.years honestly and punctually also I have observe all rulers since last
30/35 years not a single ruler and his ministers served honestly for BELOVED PAKISTAN all rulers and ministers
badly involve in mega corruption and undermine country.Mr Nawaz shareef,Mr Asif Zardari, totally destroyed,
damaged all big organizations same Mr Nawaz shareef and Mr ishaq dar looted the wealth by money laundering media proofs are on record.As a faith full PAKISTANI I HAVE LOUDLY APPEAL AND SEND WRITTEN
COMPLAINTS WITH MEDIA PROOFS TO EX CHIEF JUSTICE IFTIKHAR CHAUDHRY,JUSTICE NASIUL
MULK TOO.BUT ALL OF NONE THAT,S WHY I HAVE NO SOURCE,NO APPROACH ,BUT ONCE AGAIN
in the best interest of PAKISTAN MY EARNEST MERCY APPEAL ALL OF YOU PLEASE SAVE OUR QUAID
****IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH AND HOLY MESSENGER*S*A*W*W DO THE JUSTICE WITH NATION AND RECOVER ALL WEALTH SHIFTED TO #PANAMA,SWITZ ER LAND AND AWARD THEM
A FAITH FULL PAKISTANI
HAJI SHABIBBAIG
Sir/Uncle what you say is right and we also hope that these hungry men will find something which will fill their hunger forever..
but sad thing is that neither we are that good enough to have a good leader nor we have that individual capacity to do lead our own house or relatives...
Someone is executing his plans but he works slowly..
there is going to be a change but it will take time.

Another Youthia bot with Capslock key broken.
or he want to say things loudly..

AS SLAMO ALEKUM
A FAITH FULL PAKISTANI
HAJI SHABIBBAIG
May Allah fulfill all your wishes .aameen

AS SLAMO ALEKUM
A FAITH FULL PAKISTANI
HAJI SHABIBBAIG

Sir, this guy clearly forgot the previous 50 years also where his fellow military men didn't build a highway or a big university. Let alone fixing the country and allowing millions of jobs to be created, or bring foreign investments. Someone needs to tell him his issues are with the system that's changing now. I can only read the first 5 lines but seems like this poor guy also suffers from "I hate civilians" syndrome which is a lot on this forum. I hope he gets better and realizes the big stuff happening in his country. Thanks

Haji Sahab 21 billion is 3 times more then the Population of the world... LOL

200-210 Million is the Population of Pakistan
Aur karo janu manu sey raat tak batein ab abadi 2 billion ko pohanch gayi @Hell hound @Moonlight @The Sandman @The Eagle @django

Sir, this guy clearly forgot the previous 50 years also where his fellow military men didn't build a highway or a big university. Let alone fixing the country and allowing millions of jobs to be created, or bring foreign investments. Someone needs to tell him his issues are with the system that's changing now. I can only read the first 5 lines but seems like this poor guy also suffers from "I hate civilians" syndrome which is a lot on this forum. I hope he gets better and realizes the big stuff happening in his country. Thanks
What do you call KKH and Makran Highway?
Please stop making shit up

There are some other cases in the SC of Pakistan of civil departments, which have been decided by the honor SC but not implemented yet. The contempt of court cases are continue from two three years but still not implementation.

Its like Allah created this powerful warrior with everything you can name of but still waiting the head. so it can function with its full capacity.

What do you call KKH and Makran Highway?
Please stop making shit up

Sir, I don' know. If those are highways, I'd call them just that :lol:. You and a few others are masters in making shiit up and in flavors on top of it. I'd remain out of this shiity business. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom