What's new

200 Million Pakistanis being tested

The Diplomat

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My fellow countrymen, peace be upon you.

Our forces are currently being tested alongside our civil population, we all have a role to play. We must support our armed forces and must counter illegitimate Indian false flags at every opportunity.

Overseas Pakistanis have a major role to play, it is time the world knows that Pakistan is not the aggressor, we have never been an aggressor. Our defence policy is based on deterrence. We are only replying to Indian aggression. Our overseas citizens can help win soft power.

Godspeed and good luck to the Pakistani Armed Forces, may God protect them.

Is Zameen Ki Matti Mein Khoon Hay Shaheedon Ka, Arz e Pak Markaz Hay Qoum Ki Ummidon Ka. Nazm o Zabt Ko Apna Mir e Karwaan Jano Waqt Kay Andheron Mein Apna Aap Pehchaano

Ye Watan Tumhara Hai Tum Ho Pasban Is Ke
:pakistan:

@waz @Indus Pakistan @Sher Shah Awan @313ghazi @Jinn Baba @Dubious and all other overseas members you are our ambassadors and represent us. Please help by spreading Pakistan's stand on this matter and show the world how we are the victims of Indian aggression, we are only responding to a breach of our sovereignty.
Agreed with you.

But most people in North America (White people) do not care about the politics of South Asia.

Usually White Canadians care about North American and European politics and affairs.

My fellow countrymen, peace be upon you.

Our forces are currently being tested alongside our civil population, we all have a role to play. We must support our armed forces and must counter illegitimate Indian false flags at every opportunity.

Overseas Pakistanis have a major role to play, it is time the world knows that Pakistan is not the aggressor, we have never been an aggressor. Our defence policy is based on deterrence. We are only replying to Indian aggression. Our overseas citizens can help win soft power.

Godspeed and good luck to the Pakistani Armed Forces, may God protect them.

Is Zameen Ki Matti Mein Khoon Hay Shaheedon Ka, Arz e Pak Markaz Hay Qoum Ki Ummidon Ka. Nazm o Zabt Ko Apna Mir e Karwaan Jano Waqt Kay Andheron Mein Apna Aap Pehchaano

Ye Watan Tumhara Hai Tum Ho Pasban Is Ke
:pakistan:
The platform was set with the help of india when they willingly transgressed the LOC and again on day 2 to show we need to protect ourselves!

Mazari said it beautifully!

@waz @Indus Pakistan @Sher Shah Awan @313ghazi @Jinn Baba @Dubious and all other overseas members you are our ambassadors and represent us. Please help by spreading Pakistan's stand on this matter and show the world how we are the victims of Indian aggression, we are only responding to a breach of our sovereignty.

Already on it bro. And to be honest, the Indians aren't really putting up much of a fight - they have NOTHING to show for their military's tall claims.

Already on it bro. And to be honest, the Indians aren't really putting up much of a fight - they have NOTHING to show for their military's tall claims.
My Accounting teacher was asking about the incident today. Me and my Pakistani squad made sure that she knows who is at fault and who is responding to a breach of their national security.

The platform was set with the help of india when they willingly transgressed the LOC and again on day 2 to show we need to protect ourselves!

Mazari said it beautifully!
We are only defending our population and self respect. Crossing the IB is an act of war.

Our forces are currently being tested alongside our civil population

I understand the security forces are being far stretched but what's with civil population, they are not loosing any sleeps.

I understand the security forces are being far stretched but what's with civil population, they are not loosing any sleeps.
Civil population have an obligation to stand with their nation and counter Indian propaganda, they will be tested at that level.

Agreed with you.

But most people in North America (White people) do not care about the politics of South Asia.

Usually White Canadians care about North American and European politics and affairs.

Most white folks in the US couldn't care less.

Also, the level of ignorance to facts is astounding.

For those that are somewhat knowledgeable, they tend to favor India due to the anti-muslim environment of today.

Pakistan is in my opinion clearly in the right in the current scenario.

Modi is a slumdog who is putting Indian lives at risk for the needs of himself and his party.

But the average person in the US doesn't have a clue as to the reality of things.

Most white folks in the US couldn't care less.

Also, the level of ignorance to facts is astounding.

For those that are somewhat knowledgeable, they tend to favor India due to the anti-muslim environment of today.

Pakistan is in my opinion clearly in the right in the current scenario.

Modi is a slumdog who is putting Indian lives at risk for the needs of himself and his party.

But the average person in the US doesn't have a clue as to the reality of things.
The educated comunity usually have a basic understanding of world politics. With the right method Pakistanis have a perfect chance to show the world that we have been challenged and that we are only replying to aggression and what RAW has been upto in Pakistan.

Agreed with you.

If you talk about Pakistan, the 'enlightened' Pakistani Americans will look at you like you are crazy. Maybe some uncles will listen, but its speaking to the choir.

I live in a very affluent area, and most of us here consider themselves Americans and not Pakistani anymore.

@OsmanAli98

The educated comunity usually have a basic understanding of world politics. With the right method Pakistanis have a perfect chance to show the world that we have been challenged and that we are only replying to aggression and what RAW has been upto in Pakistan.

Its an uphill battle my friend. A very steep one in the current climate.

Back
Top Bottom