What's new

20-yr-old held for forwarding hate SMS

i am disappointed...It wasn't ISI.

The headline should be..
"20 year old Muslim Boy arrested by Hindus"
everybody's religion should be mentioned ;)

Rigt on target........

The hindu fundamentalist part has taken to the streets wearing there shorts with bamboo sticks to protect the hindu assami ppl against the muslim assami population

195954_372556159483443_1697021221_n.jpg

nice they r dividing the nation by themselves.

other indian terrorist organizations are sending funds and other equipment's to assam to equip the locals to fight each other

539265_373397759399283_949907958_n.jpg

i am disappointed...It wasn't ISI.

The headline should be..
"20 year old Muslim Boy arrested by Hindus"
everybody's religion should be mentioned ;)
that we wouldnt know.. kerala only has 50% hindus, rest are ctians and mslims.

so we can say ... arested by a 50% chance of Hindus

Rigt on target........

The hindu fundamentalist part has taken to the streets wearing there shorts with bamboo sticks to protect the hindu assami ppl against the muslim assami population

other indian terrorist organizations are sending funds and other equipment's to assam to equip the locals to fight each other

look at rss they are protecting people.. look at lucknow what they did.. so tell me who are the good guys and bad guys.

In both cases (SMS, PDF), it's electronic dissemination of hate speech against particular segments of Indian citizens.

Actually, most people who write trash on this forum (from India), both against fellow Indians & also against Indian historical figures (not criticise but write absolute rubbish) are already in violation of more than a few laws. If there is an incident like the present, quite a few may be subjected to a hard realisation that the internet offers no protection whatsoever. Some of the acts makes it a non-bailable offense especially in Maharashtra (funnily, applicable to all Indian citizens; still puzzling over that). The chap forwarding the SMS's & MMS's just happens to be at the receiving end of just this type of an act, one not used during normal circumstances.

Would you consider the same for a 11 year old Christian Girl held under the blasphemy act ?

At 20 he is eligible to vote and marry - he would therefore be aware of the consequences of his actions.

Yes i do consider the same for the 11 year old christian girl-
shocked?- now snap out of it-
And
We are talking about of merely forwarding hate msges- not some murder- or bomb blast-:sick:-
Many on this forum are eligible to be arrested in that sense too-
Hey but they all are hindus-

Rigt on target........

they are protecting ppl. unlike in pakistan where ppl hold AK-47. now plz dont tell bamboos are dangerous than AKs.

And
We are talking about fmerely orwarding hate msges- not some murder- or bomb blast-:sick:-

Try that in Saudi. May be an AQ hate message scare.

Let's see what awaits you.

And
We are talking about fmerely orwarding hate msges- not some murder- or bomb blast-:sick:-

Itna tum dil se acche ho then start a march on the road of islamabad and try to preach those advocates who showered rose petals on that killer who killed the Governor.if the learned ppl in pakistan are so radical then what can be said about those illiterates.

And
We are talking about of merely forwarding hate msges- not some murder- or bomb blast-:sick:-
Many on this forum are eligible to be arrested in that sense too-
Hey but they all are hindus-

I do not recall reading any observations expressing indignation on the post relating to the 11 years old girl.

Forwarding hate messages amounts to abetting a crime

Half the Indians on Def.pk would be guilty by that measure.

Should the admins give GOI the details of all the Indians who have advocated "extreme measures" against Indian Muslims?

Wrong analogy.

Unlike the members of Def.pk who have access to internet, who are here mostly to discuss issues ,each coming from some remote corner of India without knowing where the other is from and 99.9% of Indians not knowing what def.pk is, mass SMS circulated among locals and that too Al-Ameen colony in Kottaimedu being a Muslim neighbourhood of primarily mechanics, welders, iron scrap material dealers have the potential to immediately break out into law and order problems which can degenerate into communal riots.

And in Coimbatore, communal riots means the only community that will be affected will be the Muslims themselves. Demographics are like that.

Moreover AFAIK no one sad anything against Indian Muslims - the hate is reserved only for illegal Bangladeshis in Assam. And it is justified. Even Assamese Muslims have come out strongly against the Bangladeshi migrants there.

Wrong analogy.

Unlike the members of Def.pk who ave access to internet and who are here mostly to discuss issues and 99.9% of Indians not knowing what def.pk is, SMS circulated among locals and that too Al-Ameem colony in Kottaimedu being a Muslim neighbourhood have the potential to immediately break out into law and order problems which can degenerate into communal riots.

And in Coimbatore, communal riots means the only community that will be affected will be the Muslims themselves. Demographics are like that.

Moreover AFAIK no one sad anything against Indian Muslims - the hate is reserved only for illegal Bangladeshis in Assam. And it is justified. Even Assamese Muslims have come out strongly against the Bangladeshi migrants there.

Thats evil Hindu's divide and rule game. Why do you even bother.

look at rss they are protecting people.. look at lucknow what they did.. so tell me who are the good guys and bad guys.

why does a terrorist org like rss need to protect others? then wats the role of police, by the way they r not only so called protecting them they r also providing them with other equipment to create more mischief in assam.

they are protecting ppl. unlike in pakistan where ppl hold AK-47. now plz dont tell bamboos are dangerous than AKs.

even a pencil in the hand of a killer can be deadly.....RSS has more communal criminal cases against them then any other group.

then the indian govt comes to there rescue to drop the charge sheet against the RSS(TERRORIST IN SHORTS).

Back
Top Bottom