What's new

2 Indian journalists beaten up in Lahore.

I was treated well in Pakistan: Indian correspondent
NEW DELHI, Feb 6 (APP): An Indian news Channel correspondent Jujhar Singh while contradicting reports about his “maltreatment” during his stay in Pakistan said he was treated well by the Pakistan authorities.

Jujhar, correspondent of an Indian channel NewsX while addressing a press conference along with his cameraperson Tilak Raj at Press Club of India here on Friday describing the news items published in section of India press as half-cooked, said Pakistan authorities did not arrest him or snatch any thing.

The Correspondent who was granted visa to cover activities of politicians, reactions of the people and Pakistan government on Pak-India relations said he tried to visit residence of Hafiz Saeed, leader of the banned Jamaat ud Dawa in Johar town, Lahore.

He found barricades around the residence with policemen guarding them. He asked the police persons on duty to allow him to shoot around the residence but they replied politely that it was prohibited.

On hearing this, the correspondent said he directed his cameraman in code words to start “clandestine recording” of the area.

He admitted that he had also a transmitter in his pocket. However, he said he avoided talking with his editor back in India for the fear that Pakistan authorities would “listen” about his “clandestine recording” and other activities.

However, he said he carried out the same activities in the vicinity of AnarKali bazaar of Lahore.

The people in plain clothes approached him and asked him to desist from such activities as these were unlawful. But he continued his clandestine recording.

Later, the people in plain clothes searched him. He denied that he was arrested or the people in plain clothes snatched his equipment or the cash he was carrying. However, recording chips were taken away by them, he said.

After this incident, the journalists in Lahore and office bearers of SAFMA swung into action and sorted out the matter.

He said Pakistan High Commission in India, Pakistan authorities and Punjab police extended him full cooperation. The Punjab police helped him to reach the Lahore airport, Jujhar Singh said.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - I was treated well in Pakistan: Indian correspondent

so what do u guys think about ur media now.... are they doin any gud to anyone by providing false info based on nothing...... and i guess we are not lik u when it comes to treatin guests
now tell everyone about this whom u told about this pathetic news of urs

this report is pakistai and totally false...he gave a TV interview in which he explicitly mentioned on being roughed'p today!

pakistan is not safe for indians. we can cut off all cultural ties for now.

this also shows that claims by pakistan of going after terrorists is just a farce.

i believe its safer to be india's enemy
india is 2-faced
always bringing out the hand of friendship [for its own purposes] and the first one to destroy it to [whenever something goes wrong in india and their government cant handle it they blame it on us]

you guys want kashmir for yourself?!!:confused:
but I am afraid kashmiris wont agree to that. and also the rest of india.:disagree:

seems like u dont know much about kashmir or the kashmiri people
b4 u say anything else id like to state im kashmiri and i want kashmir to be a part of pakistan [anything but india]

i tried searching for the tv grab on youtube found nytter...maybe it will be posted tomorrow...i saw it when i was having my dinner today...i'l search for it tomor..

i tried searching for the tv grab on youtube found nytter...maybe it will be posted tomorrow...i saw it when i was having my dinner today...i'l search for it tomor..

will appreciate if u do that. i would really lik to hear his words.

The way I see it, these two nosy journalists were in Pakistan to gather information and opinions about the issue, then they'd return to India, twist the whole story around and spread more lies about Pakistan and distort the reality of the situation.
I'd beat the sh!t out of them, unless ofcourse they'd come up with a neutral report instead of an anti-Pakistan one.

The way I see it, these two nosy journalists were in Pakistan to gather information and opinions about the issue, then they'd return to India, twist the whole story around and spread more lies about Pakistan and distort the reality of the situation.
I'd beat the sh!t out of them, unless ofcourse they'd come up with a neutral report instead of an anti-Pakistan one.

You'll have to kill them, dispose off their bodies, and then invent a convincing traffic accident story to prevent a flood of nosy reporters from all over the world.

Simply beating them up and letting them go will only increase media attention, and instead of 1 negative story, you will have thousands more on the state of media freedom and the lack of law and order in Pakistan's commercial capital.

Oh, and the reporters themselves will probably develop a personal vendetta and flay Pakistan in all of their subsequent articles.

Sir,
eye for an eye is for devil - i am sure you are not Muslim !
I dont think that most Pakistani people think like you. Future i have seen for these countries and its sure sure is bright and full of hope.But future for my friends like you is Dark. If you cant give your hand - don't stand on the way because this generation dont want to lag behind in dark ages like our previous generation forced us into !!!! And times are changing my dear friend . People of these countries want to win for any cost even if they have to kick aside the people who try to stop them on way to top. insah allah the day will come.

Never question my faith, moreover the Quran also tells us about an eye for an eye however if we forgive then its superior in God's view.

You can expect a false reporting as per the Indian perspective by an indian reporter. They would only create masala stories what Indian public like.

About a year back the AAJ tak TV reported the same sort of rubbish about Dawood Ibrahim having business empire in Pakistan. They relayed a film on their channel and revealed some hillarious stuff like showing Dawood centre (40 years old building owned by Sir Dawood Ibrahim jee) and dawood Atlas bank (owned by same Dawood Ibrahim jee) is part of dawood ibrahim's business empire...what a joke..cant even laugh cause it creates stomach ache.

This is what their journalism is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom