What's new

2 Indian journalists beaten up in Lahore.

you guys want kashmir for yourself?!!:confused:
but I am afraid kashmiris wont agree to that. and also the rest of india.:disagree:

says whoo Kashmir want to be with pakistan or independent but they dont wana be with india

Would India like it if some Pakistani journalists were snooping around in places which could be considered sensitive? While violence against anyone is condemnable, it makes me wonder what these folks were up to? Given the tense situation, to go on your own and stir up controversy is bound to generate some heat.

If places are sensitive they would be cordorned off, so no question of snooping.Its inquistive journalism, and Right to Information, they were after.And that is what free media reflects. It was not like they were beaten up by a mob. They were being "followed". Which more likely means someone knew they were journalists, and someone wanted to keep a track of their whereabouts. It doesnt actually reflect hate, amongst Pakistanis towards Indians, but definetly reflects nervousness about their alleged role in 26/11.

says whoo Kashmir want to be with pakistan or independent but they dont wana be with india

What the hell does Kashmir have to do with this? Keep Kashmir out. Not everything that happens relating India and Pakistan have to do with Kashmir. I'm growing sick of this.

The incident is expected to further fuel tensions between the two neighbours.
It is indeed our fault..... that our leadership is extreemly inept.

pakistan is not safe for indians. we can cut off all cultural ties for now.
I earnestly hope some one in higher ups take the intiative on your call and stop screening bollywood crap in Pakistan cinema.

pakistan is not safe for indians. we can cut off all cultural ties for now.

this also shows that claims by pakistan of going after terrorists is just a farce.

One case of abuse comes from Pakistan, and you people start whining that cut off ties with Pakistan. How about all the abuse Pakistani's have suffered in India? There have been numerous cases recently and you didn't see any of us complaining to that degree.

Of course, I'm not saying that "keep ties with us". Cut off the ties happily, and don't let the door hit your arse on your way out. All of that without "Whining" would be a treat! :tup:

Last edited:
Many hot replies here by Pakistani members. I can understand your feelings.

But why you forget that those are Pakistani artists who are eager to come in India for their presentation and those are Pakistani people who clap when there are Bollywood stars on the screen.

I think it is more in hands of Pakistan than India to cut all the cultural ties.

P.S. - It does not seem possible until Bollywood continues to be 'place of dreams' and Mumbai continues to be 'city of chances'.

One case of abuse comes from Pakistan, and you people start whining that cut off ties with Pakistan. How about all the abuse Pakistani's have suffered in India? There have been numerous cases recently and you didn't see any of us complaining to that degree.

Of course, I'm not saying that "keep ties with us". Cut off the ties happily, and don't let the door hit your arse on your way out. All of that without "Whining" would be a treat! :tup:

and in all this jingoistic reply, you turned blind eye to the real issue. journalists were followed and beaten because they were investigating 'mumbai'.

door hitting our a$$? it wont simply because there arent enough indian ones in pakistan. indians that are in pakistan are only ppl like journalists while pakistanis come in hoardes in search of oppurtunities in different fields apart from regular influx that come to avail better medical facilities.

so, closing the door is more likely to hit on your faces than our a$$es.

Last edited:
You should learn the difference between a journalist and a detective.

These journalists were most likely beaten up because of the false sensationalist garbage their brethren across the border had concluded from their "investigations", and all the warmongering and low blows in the international media.
If you think so highly of them, maybe all Indian generals/officers/politicians/police/detectives should be replaced by these very capable journalists.

i wasn't surprised after hearing this, but they should have known better after umer sharif was beaten.

unfortunate incident. Hope the culprits are caught and bought to justice.

These journalists were most likely beaten up because of the false sensationalist garbage their brethren across the border had concluded from their "investigations", and all the warmongering and low blows in the international media.

they were followed, and targeted specifically. it was not a mob but a well planned attack. so it was more likely that those journalists(not detectives) were very close to discovering some uncomfortable truths that pak wants to hide.

If you think so highly of them, maybe all Indian generals/officers/politicians/police/detectives should be replaced by these very capable journalists.

maybe it works like that in pakistan, not in india. ppl do their jobs and dont interfere in others' business. so, even if journalists are very good, they dont try to replace police. similarly, even if the army is very good it doesnt try to replace the politicians, unlike your country.

why does the indian government and people keep threatening to break of cultural ties and and trade links. i mean does anybody in pakistan really care about ties with india. do people in india actually think we care if the indian government would do that. as far as indian members being self righteous right now that their countries journalists were beaten up which was wrong in every way shape and form. if pakistani journalists were doing the same thing then they would be labeled as ISI agents trying to create unrest in bharat. so please give us a break stop threatening to break of cultural ties and break them of already.

they were followed, and targeted specifically. it was not a mob but a well planned attack. so it was more likely that those journalists(not detectives) were very close to discovering some uncomfortable truths that pak wants to hide.

maybe it works like that in pakistan, not in india. ppl do their jobs and dont interfere in others' business. so, even if journalists are very good, they dont try to replace police. similarly, even if the army is very good it doesnt try to replace the politicians, unlike your country.

truths???? all they know is to twist the facts and present a situation which is no where near the truth.....and my friend, the world knows about indian journalists...and media.....they dont take them seriously .....majority of your journalist are warmongers and bunch of idiots.......we saw that during mumbai incident.....hahaha...and specially that retarded....saat kadam and pakistan khatam...:rofl::rofl:

I think it was deliberate, someone dispatched them to Pakistan to get beatings, as it is not possible to beat journalists in India...:rofl:

On serious note, Pakistani media fraternity and police is taking action. Also, Indian media persons should be careful when they are covering sensitive issues like Mumbai attack, specially in Pakistan.

Whats the proof that any of this happened. Unidentified people... Nobody official has any information of this incident. Supposedly they found evidence but now its lost. Indian media people are renowned to resort to cheap publicity stunts.

Wow, you're defending the criminals, who beat up two innocent journalists, rather than defending the rights of journalists to record whatever they want with complete freedom.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom