What's new

2 Bangladeshis beheaded in Saudi Arabia

I can only lol at the less painful" comments .

Long back i saw a gruesome video of this american guy in military uniform getting beheaded by terrorists...even after the head was severed the american was trying to breath....i have no doubt that poor soul was going through hell even after the head was severed.....it had such an impact on me i no longer watch videos like that anymore....no matter how bad an enemy is beheading is just too painful and gruesome way to die....i pray not even the worst of my enemies get killed that way .

That was amateur beheading, professional beheading is done with just one stroke of the sword in the twinkling of an eye.

I can only lol at the less painful" comments .

Long back i saw a gruesome video of this american guy in military uniform getting beheaded by terrorists...even after the head was severed the american was trying to breath....i have no doubt that poor soul was going through hell even after the head was severed.....it had such an impact on me i no longer watch videos like that anymore....no matter how bad an enemy is beheading is just too painful and gruesome way to die....i pray not even the worst of my enemies get killed that way .
that was not decaptitation!

Saudis enforce tough and severe punishment in order to deter crime in the first place. What were those guys thinking of committing such a violent crime in KSA to begin with? Saudi Arabia is very tough on criminals.

Saudi Arabia is very tough on Bangladesh like third world countries' criminals. An Arab bastard is able to lead a decent life there whatever its way of living is.

I dont know why some Indian Fake as Muslim??? Never seen from BD that anybody faked as Hindu.

Instead of name calling why not address the matter that proves that BD nationals don't have a ban on visas?

As far as Kuwait concerned, Visa was banned after Strikes by some of the employees for lesser wages. Kingdom does not like any protest.

I dont know why some Indian Fake as Muslim??? Never seen from BD that anybody faked as Hindu.

As far as Kuwait concerned, Visa was banned after Strikes by some of the employees for lesser wages. Kingdom does not like any protest.

you guys just can't accept the truth now can u???:rolleyes:.......there are 5(2 actively seen at present) other indian muslims in this forum!

Why do you think he is fake? Indian Muslims have whatsoever no affinity towards BD, even Indian Bengali Muslims don't.

Fact of the matter, BD does not give a $hit about Indian Muslim (say Bihari, Assamese Muslim etc) infact they dont like them. I was just wondering why the hell a Hindu needs to fake as Muslim and speak on behalf of Indian Muslim?

Fact of the matter, BD does not give a $hit about Indian Muslim (say Bihari, Assamese Muslim etc) infact they dont like them. I was just wondering why the hell a Hindu needs to fake as Muslim and speak on behalf of Indian Muslim?

:disagree:

The ban was lifted only for 24 hours but the very next day they re-imposed the ban ]
Interior said to slap hold on visa ban lift for 6

lol from your link..........

Sunday meeting key

KUWAIT CITY, Oct 21: The Ministry of Interior has ‘suspended’ and not re-imposed a ban on the issuance of visit visas for citizens of six countries — Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria and Yemen, an Interior Ministry source told the Arab Times, Friday.

The sources, however, added that a final decision on the issue is expected on Sunday after a meeting of the General Immigration and Interior Ministry officials.

The source added that it is very likely that instead of the ban being re-imposed more facilities could be offered not only to these six nationalities but others also.

The source, however, refused to offer further details until the Interior Ministry officials had taken a decision.
Earlier the Al-Watan Arabic daily quoting reliable sources had said, in less than 24 hours the Ministry of Interior had revoked its decision to lift the ban on visit visas for citizens of the six countries.

:lol:nice try.......... just quit, hindu man

You sir not nominated by Allah to give certificates to muslims .... keep practicing your religion faithfully & don`t ask others how they are in their religion...

@ topic.... beheading is in law of Kuwait as per different methods in many countries... so what`s their for cry??

Back
Top Bottom