What's new

1st Mig-21 of Year 2021 crashed by India

We have gone from a russian desiged lightweight fighter = THE MIG21 with alloy airframe and 4 hardpoints to a TRUE 4TH GENERTATION indengious fighter incorprating high class wester technology
1609964847512.png

THIS indian fighter has

The best most efficient engine in the IAF = USA GE 404IN engine with high performance low maintenance
The indian designed Full quaruplex FBW flight control = no accidents despite thousands of flights
Israeli HMD and derby BVR combo
Compsite material airframe so less cracks and stronger airframe and lighter = learn for thunder fans
mix of indian israeli & french weapons options

its a massive step up from mig21
1609965300524.png

Attachments

• 1609964850073.png
    1609964850073.png
    5 MB · Views: 20
IAF lost 28 planes in last two years. PAF lost 5.

Go figure.
No need to waste time with these Indian fanboys, it's beyond their pea brain capability to comprehend that most if not all IAF front line fighters are twin engine jets while all PAF aircraft are single engine machines.
Take F-16 for example, from it's induction in PAF, for a decade, it was involved in combat missions against Afghan/Soviet intruders scoring several kills.....for the last ten years and more it along other PAF jets has been involved in the WOT.....flying extensive sorties.....still PAF lost fewer F-16s in accidents compared to the SU-30s which joined the IAF 15 years after the F-16s were inducted into PAF.....what combat history does the SU-30 has under it's belt except one getting toasted and the other calling ''Bingo'' and bugging out.
Above all even the entire IAF fleet combined can not match the PAF F-16 Milestone.

Last edited:
PAKISTANIS lost 5 combat planes to crashes this last year 2020

including F16 & one Thunder and one Mirage 5

PAF JF-17 Crash : 5th Crash Since January 2020 - (newscomworld.com)

I MEAN COME ON GUYS your crashing the CREAM OF YOUR AIR FORCE F16 & Thunders

at least bisons are going by 2022 end

HAVING just thoght about the Thunders engines are russian and high maintenance needs and poor airframe rummours recently

Your F16 are flying 3 decades and next 5 - 10 years will need replacing

comg
Rumours is all you have

[naya saal laga he hai - aur ye account khool baithay hain]​

The IAF has started early, so we still have 12 Months to cover more of these.

Indians will laugh it off & say, "Yeah, we were replacing them with Rafales".

PROVE IT...
You're pretty known 'round here always giving links to sites & references.

I'm sure you can do a lil' research if I give you the tools.

Hell, i'll give you the dates & type that crashed. All you need to do is type it on Google & it'll give you all the articles from Indian Media outlets.

Here you go...(this is just 2019)

28 January: Jaguar crashed shortly after takeoff in Uttar Pradesh.

01 February: A Mirage 2000 crashed while on an acceptance sortie after being upgraded by state-owned Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) killing both Pilots.

12 February: A MiG-27 crashed at the Pokhran firing range.

19 February: Two Hawk aircraft of Surya Kiran aerobatic team crashed after hitting each other mid-air during a rehearsal for the AeroIndia Show. One of the pilots was killed in the accident.

27 February: Pakistan shot down one MiG-21 Bison during an aerial fight after India violated the airspace.

27 February: a Mi-17 chopper was also downed in Budgam District in Indian Occupied Kashmir killing all six on board.

08 March: A MiG-21 (Bison) crashed near Bikaner, western Rajasthan, due to a Bird strike, the pilot ejected safely.

31 March: A MiG-27 (UPG) crashed in Sirohi, Rajasthan, the pilot ejected safely.

03 June: An-32 crashed in Arunachal Pradesh. All 13 declared dead.

08 August: Su-30Mki crash in Tezpur. Both pilots ejected safely.

16 November: MiG-29K crashed in Goa soon after it took off for a training mission. Both the pilots managed to eject safely from the aircraft.

Note: I didn't add the Su-30MKi from 27th, Feb 'cause you'd start your usual, "We shot an F-16" rhetoric.

You're pretty known 'round here always giving links to sites & references.

I'm sure you can do a lil' research if I give you the tools.

Hell, i'll give you the dates & type that crashed. All you need to do is type it on Google & it'll give you all the articles from Indian Media outlets.

Here you go...(this is just 2019)

28 January: Jaguar crashed shortly after takeoff in Uttar Pradesh.

01 February: A Mirage 2000 crashed while on an acceptance sortie after being upgraded by state-owned Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) killing both Pilots.

12 February: A MiG-27 crashed at the Pokhran firing range.

19 February: Two Hawk aircraft of Surya Kiran aerobatic team crashed after hitting each other mid-air during a rehearsal for the AeroIndia Show. One of the pilots was killed in the accident.

27 February: Pakistan shot down one MiG-21 Bison during an aerial fight after India violated the airspace.

27 February: a Mi-17 chopper was also downed in Budgam District in Indian Occupied Kashmir killing all six on board.

08 March: A MiG-21 (Bison) crashed near Bikaner, western Rajasthan, due to a Bird strike, the pilot ejected safely.

31 March: A MiG-27 (UPG) crashed in Sirohi, Rajasthan, the pilot ejected safely.

03 June: An-32 crashed in Arunachal Pradesh. All 13 declared dead.

08 August: Su-30Mki crash in Tezpur. Both pilots ejected safely.

16 November: MiG-29K crashed in Goa soon after it took off for a training mission. Both the pilots managed to eject safely from the aircraft.

Note: I didn't add the Su-30MKi from 27th, Feb 'cause you'd start your usual, "We shot an F-16" rhetoric.

BRO we are talking 2020 lol lol

Happy new year Indians and congratulations! :lol:

You can count right? Did you count the MIG-21 and Jaguar squadrons at the different airbases? Assuming you can count?

It's 8 MIG-21 squadrons and 6 Jaguar Squadrons, your refusal to look facts in the face is outstanding!

How will you retire Bisons by 2022???? You have not signed for any new planes. At best India will receive the following in 2021

20 Rafales and 6 LCAs to be delivered.

Yes, seems like IAF now facing reality. 42 squadrons was a fantasy. Now you will have 30 squadrons to face
20 PAF squadrons and 70 PLAAF squadrons.
80 LCA will be produced this year

on serious note
by 2025 they should be able to retire 4 bison squardons
and by 2030 they should be able to retire 6 juaguar squardon

provided they build all 120 LCA and order a follow up 36 rafales

apart from that we dont expect any more fighters delivered by 2030

this mean squadron strength will remain around 30 by 2030

BRO we are talking 2020 lol lol
seeing HAL track record
  1. how confident are you that HAL will be able to produced all 83 Tejas by 2025 i.e 16 every year from 2021-25 till end
  2. also how confident are you that 36 additional rafales will be signed this year (the only way they will be delivered before 2025/ within 24-36 months)

apart from this we dont have anything in pipeline that will come by 2025 end, even 2030 i doubt it since any new procurement apart from above will take 3-4 years just in tendering

MRCA took 12 years

i think history proves that that part from these procurements(LCA/rafale additional 36) IAF will not procure more

even these two are not set in stone

the additional rafale will require whooping 7 B$ not signed yet
while tejas itself is 8b$ endeavor with HAL unproven track record with tejas

the su30s 12 kits are just replacement, IAF isnt interested in more
the old mig29 again are just replacments for current loses attritions

an off chance
  1. IAF reactivates the single engine MRCA, it will take 3-4 years in fast track tender and may select a design by 2025, if it orders for domestic production, the first one cannot role out before 2030, however if orders are for off the shelf and they move fast you might see some by 2027-28
  2. or if LCA mk2(a new fighter) is actually finalized by 2025 tested by 2028 and starts rolling by 2029..it would be a record to build a fighter so fast though

other alternative will be to push jaguars beyond 2030 just to keep squadrons numbers up, this is possible but with no updates in sight, i dont understand the purpose of this, the darin III has already been scrapped due to lack of engine(actually lack of money)

PAF on the other hand will have continuous roll out of 1 squadron per year(16-25ish fighters since block 3 is finished product) from 2022 onwards of jf17
that will replace everything by 2029(8 squardons, current 5f16 and 7jf-17 squardons) if nothing else come, keeping PAF at 19 frontline squardons
it will be interesting if PAF gets lucky and able to sneak in a sq or two of f16s

though IMO 19 squadrons are not enough to counter IAF 42 squadrons(30 active) numbers need to go up to 25

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom