What's new

1st image of Mars, from a height of 7300 km; with 376m spatial resolution.

So Promise me, STOP including us ASIANS , into your FAILED, and COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY, SHOW OFF PROJECTS, spending $74 Million to take PICTURES OF MARS, while 70% India rots in hell.

Stop making it some ASIA proud moment !!! So lets take a nap then okay?!!!

Bro, dont think about Asia, you are not only one, even you are no one in asia. And we include Asia, what can you do even in that?

'First Pakistani in space' congratulates India on Mars mission

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani explorer Namira Salim, expected to become her country’s first person in space, congratulated India on Thursday on reaching Mars on its maiden attempt.
India won the Asian space race to the Red Planet on Wednesday when its unmanned Mangalyaan successfully entered the Red Planet’s orbit after a 10-month journey on a budget of just $74 million.
Despite having a space agency since 1961 Pakistan has not yet launched a satellite into orbit.
But Salim, the first Pakistani explorer to reach both poles, said India’s achievement had made the region proud.
“The success of the Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM), Mangalyaan, is a giant leap for South Asia,” said Salim, who has booked a ticket on Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic space project planned for 2015.
“I commend the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), and all its scientists and researchers for not only achieving this astronomical feat, but also for achieving it in the most cost-effective manner.”
Pakistan has not yet officially congratulated India.

On the other hand INDIA:

1e8ee969bded2ca581324bd21f2a4382.jpg

So Promise me, STOP including us ASIANS , into your FAILED, and COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY, SHOW OFF PROJECTS, spending $74 Million to take PICTURES OF MARS, while 70% India rots in hell.

Stop making it some ASIA proud moment !!! So lets take a nap then okay?!!!

When we say 'Asians', we exclude Pakistan........'cause Pakistan is ahead of us......while we're sending orbiter, Pakistanis have already landed on 'Mars'.....

Parts of US colder than Mars, Pakistan sends astronauts to US as Mars mission | Faking News :lol:

Last edited:
That photo doesn't look to promising. I've seen pics from 1990s textbooks by American and Soviet Mars probes that look much better.

That photo doesn't look to promising. I've seen pics from 1990s textbooks by American and Soviet Mars probes that look much better.
Hold your horses dear, large clear pictures take very long to reach earth due to limited bandwidth (The uplink data rates range from 2kb/s to 256 kb/s). Should wait for further pics! meanwhile enjoy a non-western snapshot of mars :p:

India has also more colonies on MARS than Earth...lol@

View attachment 85178
Please continue i am done with you since you don't have guts to reply

Hold your horses dear, large clear pictures take very long to reach earth due to limited bandwidth (The uplink data rates range from 2kb/s to 256 kb/s). Should wait for further pics! meanwhile enjoy a non-western snapshot of mars :p:

ok will wait for more 2.2 giga resolution pics!

In the mean time show me MOM MARS probe flying in Space, for real, picture....I ll be a happy Asian.

ok will wait for more 2.2 giga resolution pics!

In the mean time show me MOM MARS probe flying in Space, for real, picture....I ll be a happy Asian.
The camera may not have the capability turn turn in on itself just to satisfy you. So, i guess there will always be this pakistani guy who never believed in India making to mars coz the camera can't take its own photo. What a sad reality for the world, guess we have to live with this. Oh my

Indian population is starving to death, no clean drinking water, power outages, massive corruption, one of the lowest literacy rates, high child mortality rates, etc and the Indian regime is launching nuclear weapons, missiles, moon mission and mars mission and importing billions worth of weapons while running up the deficit and debt, all the while inflation is sky high and the currency is collapsing.

Good to see Indian regime has their priorities sorted out.

Just shows the MODI Indian regime couldn't care less about its people, and just wants global fame & SHOW OFF, EMPTINESS INSIDE.

Indian population is starving to death, no clean drinking water, power outages, massive corruption, one of the lowest literacy rates, high child mortality rates, etc and the Indian regime is launching nuclear weapons, missiles, moon mission and mars mission and importing billions worth of weapons while running up the deficit and debt, all the while inflation is sky high and the currency is collapsing.

Good to see Indian regime has their priorities sorted out.

Just shows the MODI Indian regime couldn't care less about its people, and just wants global fame & SHOW OFF, EMPTINESS INSIDE.

First u save ur people (pak) first , sitting in UK enjoying freedom and luxury , if ur that must concern then better first save ur country not to became failed state ....

First u save ur people (pak) first , sitting in UK enjoying freedom and luxury , if ur that must concern then better first save ur country not to became failed state ....

I totally AGREE, little Indian. I wont spare any anamolies and problems in Pakistan too...everyone on this prestigious Defence.pk knows it.

So cut the crap, India is much more a FAILED State with 25+ independence and terrorist insurgencies as you conveniently ignore & shift blame on Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom