What's new

1st image of Mars, from a height of 7300 km; with 376m spatial resolution.

I need like this:

NASA doesnot provide fakes because, it take the Curiosity Rover pictures and live video recordings; send to earth confirming the Rover existence...the signal communication recordings....Similarly there are many pictures of the NASA Orbital probes revolving around Mars: here is the ACTUAL Image evidence of NASA's Mars Odyssey spacecraft taken by the Mars Orbiter Camera :
View attachment 85502
Curiosity landing on Mars picture:
View attachment 85503

Liar, these picture proves nothing! these does not show NASA satellite in Mars Orbit!
Please come up with better evidence, till than stop this drama!

Liar, these picture proves nothing! these does not show NASA satellite in Mars Orbit!
Please come up with better evidence, till than stop this drama!

Really! Are you wearing black cloth on your eye right now. This pictures clearly show where the Mars orbital satellite is, and the second video clearly convinces me that Curiosity landing on MARS.

I guess if India can provide this much Only, only this much...it will be SUFFICIENT, otherwise, it all FAKE by India !!!

Really! Are you wearing black cloth on your eye right now. This pictures clearly show where the Mars orbital satellite is, and the second video clearly convinces me that Curiosity landing on MARS.

I guess if India can provide this much Only, only this much...it will be SUFFICIENT, otherwise, it all FAKE by India !!!
Nothing but some blurred images looks like made by some one with amateur PS skills. These are fakes.
Just for sake discussion, let assume these are real picture how do you prove it's location? Those could be taken any where eg. in your drawing room.

That the best you can come up? Buckle up we have very high expectation from you.

Nothing but some blurred images looks like made by some one with amateur PS skills. These are fakes.
Just for sake discussion, let assume these are real picture how do you prove it's location? Those could be taken any where eg. in your drawing room.

That the best you can come up? Buckle up we have very high expectation from you.

You total idiot, the mars probe is being tracked by NASA's Deep Space Network. If it was a fake , the world would have known 1 year ago. Of course , ignorance is bliss. Most Pakistanis think it's a fake sine they are 50 years away from accomplishing anything close to it. On the other hand , the rest of the world is congratulating India. Now shhh and go back to jizzing over your Babur missile and Jf thunder :lol:

You total idiot, the mars probe is being tracked by NASA's Deep Space Network. If it was a fake , the world would have known 1 year ago. Of course , ignorance is bliss. Most Pakistanis think it's a fake sine they are 50 years away from accomplishing anything close to it. On the other hand , the rest of the world is congratulating India. Now shhh and go back to jizzing over your Babur missile and Jf thunder :lol:

EXCELLENT, YOU prove my point, So for 1 year data and NASA Deep Space network would have pictures, links, videos, can it not provide it.

Alll in all as most people think Indian MoM's got deviated and lost, and this the cover up of 1 year effort to show the Chinese that India is some how trying to play catch-up!!!

What makes you think am butt hurt or jealous??? am only asking for PROOF....and YOU Indians keep saying we HAVE NO PROOF.....

Seriously am laughing my a$$ of right now....IF YOU GO TO MARS...PROVIDE SIMPLE PICTURES OF MOM PROBE AND MARS SURFACE...Is it too difficult to ask for.
Tell me how is a probe meant to take a picture of itself in orbit? Is the camera supposed to climb outside of the satellite and take a "selfie"??

Tell me how is a probe meant to take a picture of itself in orbit? Is the camera supposed to climb outside of the satellite and take a "selfie"??

Exactly, so I give you an alternative way out, there are NASA Mars orbitors in high numbers revolving around MARS as well as Curiosity and other Rovers on the surface of MARS, can they not take pictures and video feed and give us the damn PROOF..

Until than its all made up Bollywood fan fare, drama!!!

Exactly, so I give you an alternative way out, there are NASA Mars orbitors in high numbers revolving around MARS as well as Curiosity and other Rovers on the surface of MARS, can they not take pictures and video feed and give us the damn PROOF..

Man you Pakistanis love your freaking conspiracies don't you? The WORLD knows- why should anyone care about an insignificant nation like yours?

HOw do you know NASA pictures are not fake and mere drama?
Genius, come up with better argument, till than ... try to understand following ..

World is full of idiots and they live among us.

Man you Pakistanis love your freaking conspiracies don't you? The WORLD knows- why should anyone care about an insignificant nation like yours?

SIMPLE because am speaking TRUTH....asking for EVIDENCE. ASKING for side by side pictures and video feed of Indian Mars Orbitor and MARS Red Planet.....actual existence....am not gullible....it is in all likeliness a grand conspiracy to shun Chinese achievements and make India an ASIAN hegemonic tiger....Indians like u and so many ask me as an ASIAN to be proud of it, well, if i just only, ask for evidence and pictures and all kinds of proofs, almost every Indian says, they DONOT have it!!!

WHAT does that mean ???

SIMPLE because am speaking TRUTH....asking for EVIDENCE. ASKING for side by side pictures and video feed of Indian Mars Orbitor and MARS Red Planet.....actual existence....am not gullible....it is in all likeliness a grand conspiracy to shun Chinese achievements and make India an ASIAN hegemonic tiger....Indians like u and so many ask me as an ASIAN to be proud of it, well, if i just only, ask for evidence and pictures and all kinds of proofs, almost every Indian says, they DONOT have it!!!

Good luck with your request of MOM picture in orbit.

Good luck with your request of MOM picture in orbit.

Let us not disappoint Asian Minion.. We will request John Carter for latest updates.

Mallus...!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

8a86e384d7d71fee377aefab11d320fd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom