What's new

1st image of Mars, from a height of 7300 km; with 376m spatial resolution.

Seriously dude!! I never expected that you would be so Pissed off!!! Burn Baby Burn!!

LOL am happy, but atleast put something that looks REAL and ORIGINAL !!!

chai mein bubbles wali pictures :rap:

LOL am happy, but atleast put something that looks REAL and ORIGINAL !!!

chai mein bubbles wali pictures :rap:

Burn baby burn... Mars is obviously not how Pakistanis Dream about.. Afterall your capability is very limited to just dreaming.. lol....

What resolution is the camera? Digi Cam, Iphone 8MP camera? come on that is one pathetic picture...to even asking for joying for a success.

I doubt it is even a MARS photo....looks like Chai mein bubbles bana ker picture kehenchi ha..i.loll:laughcry:
You know what mate,you can laugh out loud but people like you not even dare to make VGA camera,forget about a camera taking pics of other planet travelling millions of mile away from earth

What resolution is the camera? Digi Cam, Iphone 8MP camera? come on that is one pathetic picture...to even asking for joying for a success.

I doubt it is even a MARS photo....looks like Chai mein bubbles bana ker picture kehenchi ha..i.loll:laughcry:

Please educate us as to what sort of pictures you were expecting. What would you like to have seen on the surface of Mars? Sydney opera house? Hanging gardens of Babylon? Leaning tower of Pisa? Herds of wildebeests sweeping majestically across grassy plains? What would have been a satisfying picture for you?

It's funny that you call yourself 'Asianunion', and yet you begrudge the success of an Asian country.

India moon aur mars chalenge.
Jalnewale chahe, jal jal marenge.

43373470.cms

This pic was taken from 7300km, wait some time for HD pics. MOM finally will take pic from 500km.

Burn baby burn... Mars is obviously not how Pakistanis Dream about.. Afterall your capability is very limited to just dreaming.. lol....

AM SURE PUMPING $72 MILLION FOR PAKISTANIS FOR A USELESS MISSION TO MARS IS NOT A BIG DEAL IS IT?

Lets not get into details y Pakistan doesnot ever want to invest in such useless missions....

AM SURE PUMPING $72 MILLION FOR PAKISTANIS FOR A USELESS MISSION TO MARS IS NOT A BIG DEAL IS IT?

Lets not get into details y Pakistan doesnot ever want to invest in such useless missions....

They will rather make bombs and train terrorists with those 72 Million USD. Mars Mission is useless, it doesn't kill people.

Had the Mars mission been a priority, JF-17 is sufficient for this job.

In your current state you would not be able to send a mars mission......first develop a delivery system....

Actually, why not? I'll tell you with brutal honesty - Pakistan doesn't, because they don't have the capability. It's that simple. You don't have the requisite scientific or industrial or technological expertise.

As a general response to anybody who thinks such endeavours are a waste of money, I'll say this - the biggest benefits of such ventures are the development of knowledge base and skills, which then reflect in many other fields. To give the most obvious example, space tech gives us the knowhow to build better missiles. The not so obvious examples are plenty. The internet, telecommunications, GPS, computers, all of these evolved due to the space race between USSR and USA. The money spent on aerospace by the USA (and nuclear physics before that) is a major reason for the pre-emincence of USA in science and technology today. To the uninitiated, the race to put a man on the moon may have seemed like an egotistic undertaking; but the more insightful people know that the benefits that accrued from that programme are far reaching and profound.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom