What's new

1986: How India and China almost went to war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Operation Indian Liberation

-Complete break up of india
-Complete removable of corrupt and oppressive Brahmin regime
-Temporary installment of Muslim government[/COLOR]
-Divide india amongst neighboring countries (Pakistan, China, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Kashmir, Goa, etc)
-Distribute indian wealth amongst liberators
-Temporary Marshall law to eradicate all Hindu extremists

The future of india is looking bright.
I'm sorry, but you're too 'pro-Islam' and 'pro-China' to make me believe you're American, I don't have anything against Islam and China but the Americans seem to. You also seem to be misinformed; Goa is part of India and not a separate country.

People who are also following a western idealogy (communism) and who had their throats stuffed with so much opium by the British that still some of them suffer from hangover and whose territory was ruled by the Queen till 1997 should not quack about others.

Not to mention the mental enslavement which is obvious in names such as Scarlett Chan, Eric Lee, Nelson Wong etc.

p.s:- Thanks regarding Islam..can I say that Han slaves did the same for Mongols, Manchus and Japanese ?

some simple lessons for uneducated/undereducated indians here:

1. When China/your Han masters earned its UNSC permanent seat by fighting the WWII, you guys are just slaves of the UK.

Hong Kong is a tiny island, it is only valuable if it can keep acting as a channel between China and the west. That is the reason why we don't want it back until 1997.

2. We have a strong enough culture to tolerate such names, ideas, way of lives. Japan can use Kanji, that didn't make them a second class nation. Of course a nation with 85 national average IQ will not understand it.

Oh, wait a second, you are speaking English, your bloody master's language, your bloody Hindi is not even a UN working language! Oh, what a bloody joke, you are speaking a western language!

some simple lessons for uneducated/undereducated indians here:

1. When China/your Han masters earned its UNSC permanent seat by fighting the WWII, you guys are just slaves of the UK.

your Han masters? :lol: what awesome chinese IQ

i dint know bending over for the japanese was the same as fighting WW2

Of course a nation with 85 national average IQ will not understand it.

i think we have established that most chinese data including IQ are fabricated. based on the chinese members here i would put ur IQ in the low 50s

Oh, wait a second, you are speaking English, your bloody master's language, your bloody Hindi is not even a UN working language! Oh, what a bloody joke, you are speaking a western language!

yep we speak inglish, son. thats because india has so many languages that only english can act as a neutral language

but then i wouldnt expect someone with 50IQ to understand what i just said

Wike a westerner's puppet? i don't blame you. Your government don't provide you many information sources. They think that you guys don't deserve free of information. My sympathies.

Lol this make me tickling in my tummy, you first claim 1 kill 300? Then provided wikipedia that a web noone want to read. If wiki is India only source for the claim than let be it. So you don't believe wiki is westerner's puppet, than Wiki must be an Indian writer. Lol

If I were a Chinese with one bit shame left in me..I would not brag 1962 as a victory...especially when I suffered half the casualties as Indians whilst enjoying a nine times numerical superiority....and also when I did not do any territorial change and just ran back once the regular Indian regiments posted on the Indo-Pak border started arriving.

This is hardly a surprise. The Chinese have no sense of self-respect. To them a skirmish without a surrender document, no air battles, no tanks and no navy involved is a full scale war. This is a result of the psychological scarring caused by the Japanese.

Lol this make me tickling in my tummy, you first claim 1 kill 300? Then provided wikipedia that a web noone want to read. If wiki is India only source for the claim than let be it. So you don't believe wiki is westerner's puppet, than Wiki must be an Indian writer. Lol

LOL - "This make me tickling in my tummy" - classic.

In 1986, in case of war, India would have been humiliated by China just like in 1962. During these period shameful India was afraid of China and would have never been provocative. Today, it is a completely different history, with the US war criminals elevating India as an ally, with all arms embargo lifted on India, with the massive imports of weapons and ammunitions from the US, Israel and EU, with the logistics support and training of the US and finally with the US shield and protection, India is fully armed to be provocative and assertive to contain and fight against China. India has became a bullying and muppet tool in the hands of the US war criminals to contain China. India feels itself stronger with the protection of its new colonial master.

This is hardly a surprise. The Chinese have no sense of self-respect. To them a skirmish without a surrender document, no air battles, no tanks and no navy involved is a full scale war. This is a result of the psychological scarring caused by the Japanese.

...and British,Manchus, Mongols..You can extend the list to about 900 years or so.

It is said after one battle one lone Mongol horseman guarded 20,000 Han prisoners and those prisoners were scared to escape. The sense of defeat and enslavement is set in stone in them and all these internet bravado is a direct result of that. See you cant do anything to them online right...Momma's basement is so secure.

Does the Chinese super IQ guy realize he is also pounding furiously in English..? LOL..Classic.

What is your name ? Eric Wong ? Glenn Lee ? Western names !

p.s: LOL Chini guy I dont speak even Hindi..I speak a southern lnguage. You dont have an iota of knowledge about India.

:lol: LOL at the humiliating history of hindus for 1000 years

All of you northern indians are descended from Central Asian conquerors who wiped out the ancient hindu kingdoms and the female hindu slaves they exploited sexually. The male hindus were castrated and sent to build great monuments in the desert.

One writer notes that "Mohammad Ghori needed a large number of slaves for his campaigns in India and for administration in and outside India. During his time, Lahore and Delhi rose to be prime centres of slave trade and the Sultan used to purchase slaves in bulk."

Probably the greatest factors contributing to the increased supply of Indian slaves for export to markets in Central Asia in this period were the military conquests and tax revenue policies of the Muslim rulers in the subcontinent. The early Arab invaders of Sindh in the 700's, the armies of the Umayyad commander Muhammad bin Qasim, are reported to have enslaved tens of thousands of Indian prisoners, including both soldiers and civilians. According to the Persian historian Firishta, after the Ghaznavid capture of Thanesar (c. 1014), "the army of Islam brought to Ghazna about 200,000 captives, and much wealth, so that the capital appeared like an Indian city, no soldier of the camp being without wealth, or without many slaves", and that, subsequently Sultan Ibrahim’s raid into the Multan area of northwestern India yielded 100,000 captives.

Levi notes that these figures cannot be entirely dismissed as exaggerations since they appear to be supported by the reports of contemporary observers. In the early 11th century Tarikh al-Yamini, the Arab historian Al-Utbi recorded that in 1001 the armies of Mahmud of Ghazni conquered Peshawar and Waihand, "in the midst of the land of Hindustan", and captured some 100,000 youths. Later, following his twelfth expedition into India in 1018-19, Mahmud is reported to have returned to with such a large number of slaves that their value was reduced to only two to ten dirhams each. This unusually low price made, according to Al-Utbi, "merchants came from distant cities to purchase them, so that the countries of (Central Asia), Iraq and Khurasan were swelled with them, and the fair and the dark, the rich and the poor, mingled in one common slavery". Elliot and Dowson refers to "five hundred thousand slaves, beautiful men and women". Later, during the Delhi Sultanate period (1206–1555), references to the abundant availability of low-priced Indian slaves abound. Levi attributes this primarily to the vast human resources of India, compared to its neighbours to the north and west (Mughal Indian population being approximately 12 to 20 times that of Turan and Iran at the end of 16th century). Many of these Indian slaves were reserved for use in the subcontinent, but their availability in substantial numbers greatly contributed to their affordability, which likewise increased their demand in international markets.

Slavery in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Sultans who enslaved you for 800 years and the Anglos who starved you for 200 years both know how to treat you! Tell me what is the price of a hindu slave today in india? :lol:

Does the Chinese super IQ guy realize he is also pounding furiously in English..? LOL..Classic.

What is your name ? Eric Wong ? Glenn Lee ? Western names !

p.s: LOL Chini guy I dont speak even Hindi..I speak a southern lnguage. You dont have an iota of knowledge about India.

I speak English because that put me in a very comfortable position where I can read 70%+ content on the internet and talk to 50% of world population. Our culture is strong enough to tolerate and accept such diversity.

It seems to me that low lives in india simply couldn't understand this.

Oh, btw, you don't speak "southern language", that is not even an UN working language, it doesn't have a culture value in international scale, almost zero economic impact, thus it is not even a language. Let's just call it aboriginal dialect, shall we?

yep we speak inglish, son. thats because india has so many languages that only english can act as a neutral language

sorry to disappoint you, but your Han master talking to you here has an IQ of 148 and he has a PhD degree from one of the best uni in the western world. his 1 month income is probably higher than your entire life saving.

now, let's me repeat this in another UN working language for you:

很遗憾让你失望了,但是正和你谈话的你的汉族主人智商148并且他拥有一个西方最高学府的博士学位。

oh, bloody hell, the same sentence is 50% shorter than this stupid English.

I speak English because that put me in a very comfortable position where I can read 70%+ content on the internet and talk to 50% of world population. Our culture is strong enough to tolerate and accept such diversity.

You got to be shitting bricks....the amount of diversity be it religious or ethnic or linguistic is on a whole different level and yet our culture is still strong enough as it has been for the last 5000+ years.. Compared to this diversity, the so called Chinese diversity is peanuts in front of a freakin hill.

BTW what culture are you talking about...we gave you most of "your" culture...remember Bodhisatva ?

"India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border” - Hu Shih

Have shame and respect.

Oh, btw, you don't speak "southern language", that is not even an UN working language, it doesn't have a culture value in international scale, almost zero economic impact, thus it is not even a language. Let's just call it aboriginal dialect, shall we?

:lol: Brilliant Chinese IQ on display.

My language is Tamil , which probably has more history than your cartoon language...

And "UN recognition"..still looking for western recognition my little boy...No we dont need it...now go seeking "western recognition" to assuage your inferiority complex..we have no such problem.

what a lame excuses, Russian has many local languages, and China has it too, yet, we dont use foreign language as an official one...but some weak countries do, because they were subjective to big powers

And "UN recognition"..still looking for western recognition my little boy...No we dont need it...now go seeking "western recognition" to assuage your inferiority complex..we have no such problem.
we have heard bhartis whining that its not a permanent member on PDF, and now you are saying not````a perfect display of Indian self-delusion and mental-masturbation..:no:

we have heard bhartis whining that its not a permanent member on PDF, and now you are saying not````a perfect display of Indian self-delusion and mental-masturbation..:no:

They are different...Permanent member not because we need recognition but because one-sixth of humanity not being represented is a joke in itself.

Get that.

Wake up and drink more milk so your brain get smarter. Please read before post.

And you better drink soybean milk ....which most Chinese like to drink ......By the way .....soybean milk is not good for Sperm count .......真的。。。。

They are different...Permanent member not because we need recognition but because one-sixth of humanity not being represented is a joke in itself.

Get that.

The Chinese don't understand. They find such arguments too complex for their simple minds. The UN uses the Indian mathematical system - you don't see Indians thumping their chest about it.

And it doesn't matter to us if Hindi, Hindustani, Bengali or whatever is an official language or not. English is pretty much Indian as far as we are concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom