What's new

1986: How India and China almost went to war

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL india doesn't even have any medium range ballistic missiles. All your so-called Agni tests are fake because they are done on Wheeler Island. You shoot them into the indian ocean and have no idea where they go or how accurate they are. You announce a "success" if it lifts off without exploding. And half the time they fail.

Your only real ballistic missile tests are the "army tests." In the last army test, Agni 2 failed, so you don't even have Agni 2, nevermind Agni V or Agni IX or whatever. :lol: Those Wheeler Island tests are for internal propaganda only.

China can nuke away at india without any repercussions except "international condemnation" for at least 5 years. Personally, I'd be willing to accept not trading with the rest of the world for a decade just for the satisfaction :azn:

and again i ask question > post video of Chinese missile tests

last time you posted photos of effects of PLA Artillery firing when i asked about vids

last time you posted photos of effects of PLA Artillery firing when i asked about vids

Chinese missiles - lol. Diwali ke phatakon se bhi kam udhtay honge.

LOL india doesn't even have any medium range ballistic missiles. All your so-called Agni tests are fake because they are done on Wheeler Island. You shoot them into the indian ocean and have no idea where they go or how accurate they are. You announce a "success" if it lifts off without exploding. And half the time they fail.

Your only real ballistic missile tests are the "army tests." In the last army test, Agni 2 failed, so you don't even have Agni 2, nevermind Agni V or Agni IX or whatever. :lol: Those Wheeler Island tests are for internal propaganda only.

China can nuke away at india without any repercussions except "international condemnation" for at least 5 years. Personally, I'd be willing to accept not trading with the rest of the world for a decade just for the satisfaction :azn:

Lol,..... many of chines missiles are also internal propaganda......... last we seen many chinese rockets blowed only when americans told you need fix rivets in right distance after that only china able to launch sats ...... a people who don't have the knowledge of making rivets talking about good missile....... BTW One wonders do China have any missile of they are model, because china only shows models and not launches ......to prove...like other countries do....

Well Any nuclear counter attack on china will make china break & week after Japan and vietnam , korea and of course Taiwan can invade china take back some land and repeat the history.......

I don't know why you ask about vids when I already gave you this: this is how we test the accuracy of our ballistic missiles. Here the white rectangle is exactly the size of a US aircraft carrier.

1fzrcp.jpg

I guess india is going to work on Agni-XIV first before it even tries to do an accuracy test :azn: because it's better for domestic propaganda.

Sino Challenger ...u are a walking talking mockery of every thing common sense stands for...I give u that..u try a lot to get it ..get it a lot ...u still want it .
Even if u had the IQ of a half stupid fish u wouldn't be arguing like this.
There are 10 times more videos of successful missiles launches than unsuccessful ones...still u come up with 1 unsuccessful launch videos..what does it show ? BIAS
When asked of your videos u come up with pics only and expect it to have more authenticity than videos.U claim more authenticity with a state controlled media than a free one???
U use the same media's reports of unsuccessful launches to mock India ...and then call the successful ones Propaganda
Dude honestly.. if that is what u believe ..I stand to my assessment of u ...if not u reek of Hypocrisy.....Stupidly high levels of nationalism...and overall show your culture and country in bad light!

I don't know why you ask about vids when I already gave you this: this is how we test the accuracy of our ballistic missiles. Here the white rectangle is exactly the size of a US aircraft carrier.

1fzrcp.jpg

I guess india is going to work on Agni-XIV first before it even tries to do an accuracy test :azn: because it's better for domestic propaganda.

show the vid of Chinese BM hitting the target

if you cant we stop the topic here

China become master of photography, using photoshop later found out to be fake.....BTW that that ship in pic are moving or at one place before hitting? :rofl:

Sino Challenger ...u are a walking talking mockery of every thing common sense stands for...I give u that..u try a lot to get it ..get it a lot ...u still want it .
There are 10 times more videos of successful missiles launches than unsuccessful ones...still u come up with 1 unsuccessful launch videos..what does it show ? BIAS
When asked of your videos u come up with pics only and expect it to have more authenticity than videos.U claim more authenticity with a state controlled media than a free one???
U use the same media's reports of unsuccessful launches to mock India ...and then call the successful ones Propaganda
Dude honestly.. if that is what u believe ..I stand to my assessment of u ...if not u reek of Hypocrisy.....Stupidly high levels of nationalism...and overall show your culture and country in bad light!

most of his arguments make no sense. i am starting to think he is a 12 year old boy

How menacing. Hope it doesn't have rabies.

Relucent are you a stupid dumb or a stupid no brainer? if you dont think our missile can kill aircraft, please tell your president to bring out your aircraft carrier and we can test out the missile. if you keep asking for video, why not tested it in real life use your AC carrier. so stop be a stupid child, you have make people in the forum see all indian people are really dumb nation.

we didn't have any "soldier" in such rank killed in that 1962 war.
we didn't have so many soldiers killed in that 1962 war.

of course, I fully understand that life is pretty cheap in indian army, 1000 fighter crashed.
Our high rank soldiers will not hide . They fight equally as lower rank army men .

Relucent are you a stupid dumb or a stupid no brainer? if you dont think our missile can kill aircraft, please tell your president to bring out your aircraft carrier and we can test out the missile. if you keep asking for video, why not tested it in real life use your AC carrier. so stop be a stupid child, you have make people in the forum see all indian people are really dumb nation.
so for killing the target we need to bring in front of your missile :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom