What's new

1971 War Veteran Lt Colonel (Retd) Derek Joseph Passes Away in Peshawar. Laid to Rest with Military Honors

molvi sahb, did the positive Ayaat concerning the Jews and Christians get abrogated? if so, when? by whom? Allah? turks? persians? indians?

Jinab, that ayat was referring to Jews before the time of Hazrat Isa عليه السلام and Christians before the time of Hazrat Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم. After the advent of Hazrat Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم members of no other religion except Islam are eligible for salvation.

did you learn this from rizvi sahb or are you a Quran exegesist your ownself.
can you please point me to the chapter and verse where we are declared kafir?

Sure. It is said by Allah Almighty in Surat Aaal e Imran in verse no. 85.

"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islaam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers."

There is also a sahih hadees from Muslim Sharif wherein it says "By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, there is no-one of this ummah, Jew or Christian, who hears of me then dies without believing in that with which I have been sent, but he will be one of the people of Hell."

There are many other dalail from the Islamic texts.

Sure. It is said by Allah Almighty in Surat Aaal e Imran in verse no. 85.

"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islaam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers."

There is also a sahih hadees from Muslim Sharif wherein it says "By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, there is no-one of this ummah, Jew or Christian, who hears of me then dies without believing in that with which I have been sent, but he will be one of the people of Hell."

There are many other dalail from the Islamic texts.

You don't need to worry about it. They may not enter Islamic junnah but certainly can enter junnah prescribed by Prophet Isa PBUH.

You don't need to worry about it. They may not enter Islamic junnah but certainly can enter junnah prescribed by Prophet Isa PBUH.

Is this idea from Quran or Hadees? If not, it exists only in your imagination.

My dear even a common Muslim prostitute is better than Mother Teresa. For Mother Teresa's error of not being a Muslim is worse than a prostitute's sexual sins.

No matter what good deeds a person performs, without kalimah they do not take a person across pul siraat on yom e qiyamat. It is like a person saying they should be granted citizenship of XYZ country because they are a charitable person even though they have not fulfilled all the other requirements of residency.

The Kalimah is the primary requirement. All other things are secondary. That is why even a Muslim criminal can enter paradise, whereas a non-Muslim good samaritan is not eligible.
Are you trolling dude or are you serious?

C'mon you can't be serious, this is hilarious what in the actual f... :cuckoo::cheesy:😆😂

I take heart from the fact that PDF and twitter is not a mirror copy/microcosm of Pakistan. though ten million or so brelvis of rizvi flavor out of 200 million is not all that many percentage-wise. they however are dangerous and in sufficient numbers and gang-up and sometimes can force people into exile

Ignore these clowns of our nation like that other user who prey upon the weak minded individuals and play the religious card when it suits them.

Be it Muslim, Christian, Hindi or Sikh we must all remember it was a Pakistani mother that gave birth to our boys who are serving or served in our armed forces. They should be a prime example of how our society should work in cohesion with each other.

I spit on those separatist’s who try create a division between our brethren in Pakistan and I curse them.

May this son of the soil Rest In Peace and Allah grant him his rightful place in paradise.

Last edited:
No matter what good deeds a person performs, without kalimah they do not take a person across pul siraat on yom e qiyamat
My dear is God on long vacation and has handover his responsibilities to you .... ???

Is it you who will decide about hell and heaven ????

What should I do about the Quranic verse which teach us that God do Justice with everyone and reward every single good deed.

Or in other verse in which teach us that God does not let any good deed done by anyone go in vain

Now plz tell me would you call these Quranic Verse with clear and open message suspended or abrogated ???

Bhai Who are you to decide the fate of other on behalf of Good ..... ???

Why don't you let the God decide what he want & how he want to reward a good person for his good deeds .... ???

Or are you sure you will go to heaven irrespective of your deeds ....???

Plz try to be a humble Human & don't try to become God as you are not a God.

Secondly I ignored your remake of counting Christian as Kafir in your previous post as I was expecting you to revisit your thinking after others replied to you .... Plz go through all the religious books and show me a single authentic verse or hadith terming and counting them among Kafirs ....

They are part of "Ihel-i- kitab" the followers of that book which is necessary even for Muslims to accept as Holy Book and you are pushing them in the category of Kufars .... for Goodsake don't invent your religion at the name of Islam.

I usually avoid this type of discussion therefore I don't want to continue with this ....

Regards

Last edited:
Rest in peace sir.
He fought just outside my town and saved us from invading enemy and we the residents of that area will always be in debt of you. Pakistani Christian community is the most patriotic community and we are forever in debt of our brothers and sisters.

P.S To people bringing religious angle into all this, pls note that Pakistan army writes shaheed with every soldier who goes out fighting for the country, irrespective of his/her beliefs.

I don't know why you think I am trolling. This is one of the essential beliefs of Muslims i.e. all Muslims no matter how sinful or evil will eventually go to Paradise whereas all non-Muslims no matter how good will not be eligible and for eternity will be in hellfire.

You can ask any Muslim on the street. They will all return this same answer.

Can I ask what is your background, level of education and where you were educated? It is strange you missed out on learning something even every Muslim four year old knows.
Every Human being can seperate right from wrong deep within everyone there's this ability

If you do right, do good deals and

a dawwah didn't reach you, you will go to heaven

(not random dawwah, dawwah that convinced your heart)

But if you were convinced with all your heart but you refused to accept due to random worldly reasons only THAN can you be punished

Also most people of the world won't even go to hell, only the most evil amongst us

Our sins will be forgiven through hushar and worldly hardships

Sorry if you don't agree with it as you are looking for an evil psychotic god looking to inflict torture

It only exists in our human minds,

Surely Allah is the most merciful

Last edited:
Every Human being can seperate right from wrong deep within everyone there's this ability

If you do right, do good deals and

a dawwah didn't reach you, you will go to heaven

(not random dawwah, dawwah that convinced your heart)

But if you were convinced with all your heart but you refused to accept due to random worldly reasons only THAN can you be punished

Also most people of the world won't even go to hell, only the most evil amongst us

Our sins will be forgiven through hushar and worldly hardships

Sorry if you don't agree with it as you are looking for an evil psychotic god looking to inflict torture

It only exists in our human minds,

Surely Allah is the most merciful

What is the source for your above claims? They are not in Quran aur Hadees.

Well the discussion here is turning into a religious discussion which isn't allowed. Much respect to the Lt Colonel (Retd), one can only have respect for his service. But religious issues can't be linked with one's good deeds. And no being a patriotic Pakistani doesn't automatically/magically grant you Jannah, Pakistan has no authority over Jannah.

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Follow the right course, seek nearness to Allah, and give glad tidings. Verily, none of you will enter Paradise by his deeds alone.” They said, “Not even you, O Messenger of Allah?” The Prophet said, “Not even me, unless Allah grants me his mercy. Know that the most beloved deed to Allah is that which is done regularly, even if it is small.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6099, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2818

Allah gave his commandments and God isn't a liar. There are certain sins that even God can't forgive because he already gave his word, for Him to go against his word is an impossibility. The worst sin a person can commit isn't killing all of God's creation but Shirk. You can bomb all of the humanity, sure you will rot in hell but it can't be even compared to shirk.

Surah An-nisa - 48

Surely, Allah does not forgive that a partner is ascribed to Him, and He forgives anything short of that for whomsoever He wills. Whoever ascribes a partner to Allah commits a terrible sin.
— Mufti Taqi Usmani

God does not forgive the joining of partners with Him: anything less than that He forgives to whoever He will, but anyone who joins partners with God has concocted a tremendous sin.
— Abdul Haleem

Lo! Allah forgiveth not that a partner should be ascribed unto Him. He forgiveth (all) save that to whom He will. Whoso ascribeth partners to Allah, he hath indeed invented a tremendous sin.
— Pickthall

Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed.
— Yusuf Ali

Surely Allah does not forgive that a partner be ascribed to Him,1 although He forgives any other sins for whomever He wills.2 He who associates anyone with Allah in His divinity has indeed forged a mighty lie and committed an awesome sin.
— Tafheem-ul-Quran - Abul Ala Maududi

With all this said and written, one can only have respect for the Lt Colonel, as a human and as a Pakistani. But one can't give him paradise or hell, because it isn't in our power or ability to give.

Honor the man for his service. Yes, There is a prohibition for Muslims and he didn’t ask for your prayers either. He had his belief and you have your. He sure deserve well earned respect and gratitude for his service. This is not the time to start this debate. Let the Almighty sort his dealings.

Back
Top Bottom