What's new

1971 War Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't got any answer to my question. And this guy is driving me crazy!

Nice trick! Seems like you dont have a clue or even a tiny bit of evidence. You yourself mentioned it as a "FACT", I thought you did your research ...... Okay you can have some time.

I still haven't got any answer to my question. And this guy is driving me crazy!

Nice trick! Seems like you dont have a clue or even a tiny bit of evidence. You yourself mentioned it as a "FACT", I thought you did your research ...... Okay you can have some time.

Dear Friend,

I am not trying to take sides but the worlds description of kashmir = Indian Adminsterd Kashmir and Pakistan Adminstered Kashmir .

Please see an Islamic website incase you want. I am not quoting UN websites as no one likes the UN as far as Kashmir is concerned.

http://www.islamic-relief.com/projects/ajk/

You will note when you see the end of the web address it says ajk and when you go to the website it says Pakistan Adminstered Kashmir.

Regards

I still have not got any answer to my initail question that started all this.

I still have not got any answer to my initail question that started all this.

Always neutral already gave you from a muslim website.
UN doesnt take Azad Kashmir rather as Azad Kashmir, as the dispute is pending.

You dont even remember my initial question? It wasn't aimed at non-Pakistanis anyway I wanted it answered by a Pakistani Military man.

hey guys
learn your lessons from the past
dont repeat the same mistakes
lets move on

The War of Liberation began on 26 March 1971 and ended with the liberation of Bangladesh on 16 December 1971. The armed struggle was the culmination of a series of events, situations and issues contributing to the progressively deteriorating relations between East and West Pakistan. The questions of land reforms, state language, inter-wing economic and administrative disparities, provincial autonomy, the defense of East Pakistan and many other consequential questions had been straining the relations between the two wings of Pakistan ever since independence of the country from Britain in 1947.

It is estimated that more than three million innocent Bangladeshi (Bengali) civillians were killed by the Pakistani forces. The genocide committed by the Pakistani forces is one of the worst holocausts in world history.

Download the facts:
http://bdmilitary.com/main/reports/analysi...nd_Pakistan.pdf

1971 War Photo Gallery:
http://www.bdmilitary.com/gallery/v/hist/1971/

:lol: :enjoy:

Nice to know some people still like to believe in fairytales

Gentlemen, it is very difficult topic to discuss. I think it is in the best interest of both countries to remain independent. They should develop good ties and respect each other’s sovereignty. Perhaps it is blessing in disguise for both countries.

Whether it was propoganda or for the lack of supplies we should not cry on spilt milk . But we should strengthen our defences so as another East Pakistan might not happen again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom