What's new

1971 War Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even close to millions!!! and afghans had mostly a low level of impact other than for american media Propaganda(it works both ways...lol)
Russians collapsed cuz they didnt have the money to outdo the americans; Afghanistan was a strategic objective not a lucrative objective like iraq; where you could make money out of oil... Afghans never even won a battle, they destroyed some aircrafts using stinger's nothing russia wasnt used to in its history. As much as I respect the Mujahideen for standing up for their land against a super-power, their contribution to the collapse is anything but negligble, Heck you can put more money on the Star wars project, that was the real hero of the collapse.

Really? Go to Barnes and Noble and pick up the book "The Soviet-Afghan War
How a Superpower Fought and Lost"
The Russian General Staff

The War in Afghanistan (1979-1989) has been called "the Soviet Union's Vietnam War," a conflict that pitted Soviet regulars against a relentless, elusive, and ultimately unbeatable Afghan guerrilla force (the mujahideen). The hit-and-run bloodletting across the war's decade tallied more than 25,000 dead Soviet soldiers plus a great many more casualties and further demoralized a USSR on the verge of disintegration.

It totally debunks your clueless statement "As much as I respect the Mujahideen for standing up for their land against a super-power, their contribution to the collapse is anything but negligble".

The Soviet economy was drained because of the excessive expenditures on replacement and upkeep of their weaponry. They borrowed heavily (internally essentially moving monies around) and ended up becoming bankrupt.

oh sheesh, i opened the can of worms...!!!!
judging other people, by the rules set by you....nice
We have a resident ___________

It's not for deaf or **** or whose hearts have been sealed by God but for those who think or have the ability to know what is right and what is wrong.

Can you please provide a clue?

Lets see.... What are we doing about Kashmir? Your government does not show our gifts on your TV. Every day couple of hindu soldiers die in clashes with Muslims and are getting inline for hell. :) I am really enjoying this!

you say it is god's words, i say it is a load of crap,
neither you nor i can prove it.....

Can you please provide a clue?

Lets see.... What are we doing about Kashmir? Your government does not show our gifts on your TV. Every day couple of hindu soldiers die in clashes with Muslims and are getting inline for hell. :) I am really enjoying this!

A hindu!!! you mean the civilians killed in terroist suicide attack temples and trains!! valour at its best
if you mean the army it is Indian not Hindu.
Wanna compare the number of dead Indian soldiers(Rip) to Terrorist scumbags....

thorosius, I never replied you, it was just a nice compilation of air warfare results of 1971.

Soviet lost due to afganistan? please....

Theye were MANY FACTORS attributing to this and US played a MAJOR role in this, want me to invite some Russians here ? ;)

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS OFF TOPIC.

joey >> Then sorry! and Yes please do invite them. Its always good to hear this from their own mouth.

I thought your country's name (one of known three) is Hindustan. So its logical to call a person living in Hindustan as Hindu I am not calling them so because of their religion. And I am referring to Hindu soldiers.

People living in Kashmir are Kashmiris not Indians or Hindus or Bharatis.

Comeon man everybody knows who is involved in those masacres, Hindu agents on Hindustan's payroll. Guess why?

And where are these numbers going to come from? Hindu media?

RIP? ......... Can't stop laughing!

Soviet lost due to afganistan? please....

Theye were MANY FACTORS attributing to this and US played a MAJOR role in this, want me to invite some Russians here ? ;)

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS OFF TOPIC.

Soviet collapse had something to do with the misadventure in Afghanistan. And do you think inviting some Russians here and their negation of the facts would change things? How about I invite some Afghans and have them have their say about what the Afghan resistance did to the Soviets?

US played as big a role as the Communist Soviets and Chinese did in the Vietnam war. US aid was only as much as the Saudi aid. Keep this in mind as well. Saudis matched US aid to the Afghans on a dollar to dollar basis. So it was not solely Americans who were helping.

There were very many factors involved in the downfall of the Soviet power, Afghanistan was one of the major factors.

There were very many factors involved in the downfall of the Soviet power, Afghanistan was one of the major factors.

Correct, however somewhere I read that Afganistan loss was alone the result of sivet downfall, whish isnt correct.

thorosius, I dont want to debate with the points you have maken :D do it with the other ones.

joey >> :) I was only accepting your proposal for inviting the Russians.

I still have not got any answer to my question. My question was directed at Army men (if there are any here).

joey >> Then sorry! and Yes please do invite them. Its always good to hear this from their own mouth.

I thought your country's name (one of known three) is Hindustan. So its logical to call a person living in Hindustan as Hindu I am not calling them so because of their religion. And I am referring to Hindu soldiers.

People living in Kashmir are Kashmiris not Indians or Hindus or Bharatis.

Comeon man everybody knows who is involved in those masacres, Hindu agents on Hindustan's payroll. Guess why?

And where are these numbers going to come from? Hindu media?

RIP? ......... Can't stop laughing!

Guess what is written on the Passport of those kashmiri's. Citizen of India.
Good luck......
I love this kashmiriyat, which goes around over here, especially when they brush aside the mascare's the terrorist has done on the hindu's and sikhs in J&K. Every International organization calls Pakistan occupied kashmir as far worse than Jammu and Kashmir.

claims that i make about Religious Xenophobia, is being shown as correct here on a daily basis

So you are confirming that you have unjustly occupied Kashmiri territory because Kashmiris did not choose your Passport. LOL

Can you point out a single international organization which calls Azad Jammu Kashmir as "Pakistan occupied Kashmir" and at the same time Hindustan occupied kashmir as "jammu and kashmir"? and while you are at it can you also point out what was soooo "xenophobic" about my posts?

it is stiil IoK and Azad Kashmir in international eyes son, and the support is on our side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom