What's new

1971 war crime: Bangladesh JI leader set to be hanged

As I know being a sane human and soldier and luckily a idiot like me also got some knowledge of maths...
It is impossible for 45000 men to guard border at once and carry out CI ops and then find enough time to rape at least 4.5 women.
3 million lolz by that logic PA would have to kill around 12000 people's a day it means you will meet alot of persons who have witnessed killing,but of course you will not because total casualty figure was just 30000 + 2000 rapes not more then that because it's not easy to cover 3 million skeletons kidoo.

So my very sane friend... I asked you a question,
How many indiscriminate killing and how many rapes would be an halal act according to you by the pakistani soilders? What is the threshold?

So my very sane friend... I asked you a question,
How many indiscriminate killing and how many rapes would be an halal act according to you by the pakistani soilders? What is the threshold?
No indiscriminate killing or rapes is halal act by anyone,Pakistani soldier are not soldier's of some country were foreign governments caution women citizens no to because they may get raped,we are no an Army which has got well documented cases of rapes in occupied areas and own country.
AL is always barking about these figures but yet never tried to make a fact funding commission back by neutral International bodies to prove that and then drag Pakistan into UN for this,that never happened and will never happen,why?Because that all is plain lie.

FARWELL...

I hope Allah give these razaakars the worst punishments,one can't think of.Bloody motherfcker!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom