What's new

1971 war crime: Bangladesh JI leader set to be hanged

Turkey already mended fences with BD (returning ambassador who promptly said loudly that the murder of Mujib was the biggest tragedy in BD political history). Pakistan is also better off ignoring this development.

BTW several members on this forum live in self denial saying that its actually Hasina thats controlling India (tail wagging dog) lol whenever I bring up her subservience to "dada". Just thought you should know.

why telling lies ,It was told by John kerry while visiting €Bangladesh this August not Turkish ambassador.

joy bangla

Today he hanged up .

Today he hanged up . Bd govt. did another fault.

JOy bangla? Which bangla? kalkata?

Rest of the Jamat leaders will be hanged like Kashem Ali in this farcical court. one of the witness of Mr. Kashem born on 1977 but saw Mr. Kashem killing during 1971 war . but still his statement were excepted by the kangaroo court . Jamat will not get fair trial in this era it s now clear .

Rest of the Jamat leaders will be hanged like Kashem Ali in this farcical court. one of the witness of Mr. Kashem born on 1977 but saw Mr. Kashem killing during 1971 war . but still his statement were excepted by the kangaroo court . Jamat will not get fair trial in this era it s now clear .

instead of quoting lies straight out of jamaat websites I request you to do some research on dalim hostel, ask around people in and around that area.
lies are lies no matter how many times you repeat them.

He is the last one from JI. Now most of the war criminals left are in Awami League, including some are serving as influential minister.
how many hanged already? how many are in cabinet?

how many hanged already? how many are in cabinet?
6 hanged... i dont want to say anything more about cabinet.

All hue and cry was just for these 6 guys who were just in their early 20s that time.

14191896_233356290399729_1522557301201990979_n.jpg

you should understand this one sided justice will create chaos, which lead Bangladesh to civil war.

you should understand this one sided justice will create chaos, which lead Bangladesh to civil war.

One sided justice?
From the framing of the charges to the final verdict, it has almost been 5 years..
Also he is a well known razakar. There are reasons for guys like him and nizami to escape from Bangladesh after the war...

One sided justice?
From the framing of the charges to the final verdict, it has almost been 5 years..
Also he is a well known razakar. There are reasons for guys like him and nizami to escape from Bangladesh after the war...

so what about those who killing innocent civilians known as mukti Bhani??

BD won't be going into civil war over this lol

let c.

so what about those who killing innocent civilians known as mukti Bhani??

let c.

If you know any innocent civilians been killed by mukti bahini than please start the court process..... Your army kills a lot of innocent civilians... Mukti bahini was fighting the aggressors in the form of pakistani army and those who were supporting it.. show me evidence that they ever attacked any women or children?

why telling lies ,It was told by John kerry while visiting €Bangladesh this August not Turkish ambassador.

Dont you dare accuse me of being a liar jamati. That is a born trait of only your kind:

http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2016...nterfere-in-bangladeshs-internal-matter-envoy

He drew similarities between the coup attempt and the killing of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, and termed the murder 41 years ago the “saddest chapter” in Bangladesh’s history.

If you know any innocent civilians been killed by mukti bahini than please start the court process..... Your army kills a lot of innocent civilians... Mukti bahini was fighting the aggressors in the form of pakistani army and those who were supporting it.. show me evidence that they ever attacked any women or children?

brother,

my whole family left your Bangladesh, we are all eye witness, we left homes, factories!
would u like i will write the story how mukti bhani burnt my uncle's manager in burning oil, his only crime was belongs to west Pakistan, at least i know more than 10 families who are eye witness of crime of Mukti may i gave u their contacts that u will confirm that.
if JI did wrong then , completing Indian agenda, is also not right bro, and calling it freedom war is not the excuse.

my uncle running biggest factory of Bangladesh known as Dhaka Tannery, in which more than 800 People worked, what ever he told us and he is eye witness to all of that.

He is the last one from JI. Now most of the war criminals left are in Awami League, including some are serving as influential minister.

Says who? People can support many groups in troubled times. But the winning power has the power to decide the fate of perpetrators. Enemy force can defect and join hands to have mercy. And allies can defect and join hands with perpetrators to be punished. In that sense as people say Zia fought in the battle field in the name of Mukti Bahini he must have killed people. That can be punished in other ways if he or his party denies he fought under legitimate Mujibnagar govt and fought independently against state forces. Razakar /= War criminal. JI leaders could easily avoid hanging if they appeased the proponents of Mujibnagar govt in appropriate ways and could live happily ever after. But they chose to defy it, to appease its former masters. And that brought their demise, crime is secondary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom