What's new

1971 war a RAW success?

It seems Bangladesh is abundant of idiots, one goes and another makes way.

Why don't you idiots read the HRC report where compositions of POWs are given. No rajakar or al badors are taken as POW, idiot.

Sharmila Bose and her book has been debated to death in this forum, go look for it retard.

It seems Bangladesh is abundant of idiots, one goes and another makes way.

Why don't you idiots read the HRC report where compositions of POWs are given. No rajakar or al badors are taken as POW, idiot.

Sharmila Bose and her book has been debated to death in this forum, go look for it retard.

Wow the great LaBong called me an idiot and a retard, should I feel special? Should I give a crap of a report from a guy who was never in the field or interviewed many people like he was supposed to.

LaBoooooong You're not Bangladeshi, so that's strike one; and you're Indian, that's strike two, you have biased view. And you didn't go through the war or have relatives who did, so that's strike three, basically you got no legitimacy, all you should be doing is nodding or shaking not give your opinions of who is telling the truth and who didn't cz YOU DON'T KNOW. I got dead murdered relatives who died during the war and no not all of them were killed by Pakistani soldiers....hmmm...doesn't that make me think who else could be guilty.

man reading these forums gives me the impression that RAW is the most powerful organization in the world or this part of the forum is raw sponsored. They cant even solve their own internal problems how will they shape another countries destiny.

man reading these forums gives me the impression that RAW is the most powerful organization in the world or this part of the forum is raw sponsored. They cant even solve their own internal problems how will they shape another countries destiny.

No yaar, Israeli Mossad is, bcz RAW gets help from Mossad. You really think Desis, in general-forget the borders, can be like Mossad.

One doesn't have to fight the war to count the number of POWs and their respective designation. Once again idiocy of these Bangladeshis baffles me.

No yaar, Israeli Mossad is, bcz RAW gets help from Mossad. You really think Desis, in general-forget the borders, can be like Mossad.

and why would bangladesh be of interest to mossad? In general we tend to underestimate desis, not something i'd blame people because certain stereotypes are sometimes often so true that we take it for granted.

One doesn't have to fight the war to count the number of POWs and their respective designation. Once again idiocy of these Bangladeshis baffles me.

No, but they should be in the field. My relatives were in the war, not you or that cheif justice and so Bengalis are a primary source of what really happened. Yes be baffled because that's all you should be doing since Im gonna be on your @$$ of talking without legitimacy, you curry-smelling virgin. :rofl:

Why do you talk as if you know what you're talking about, you're an Indian so be an Indian, stick with the Bollywood dancing don't pretend to be an expert about what happened in Bengal.

Don't try to be a Bangladeshi, I know you like us so much that you have to come to this subforum and always have something to say. But you can't be like us bcz we love our fishes and we don't stay a virgin past 25 years old unlike you.

and why would bangladesh be of interest to mossad? In general we tend to underestimate desis, not something i'd blame people because certain stereotypes are sometimes often so true that we take it for granted.
Because united Pakistan was the largest Muslim country in the world at that time, population wise.

No, but they should be in the field. My relatives were in the war, not you or that cheif justice and so Bengalis are a primary source of what really happened. Yes be baffled because that's all you should be doing since Im gonna be on your @$$ of talking without legitimacy, you curry-smelling virgin. :rofl:

Why do you talk as if you know what you're talking about, you're an Indian so be an Indian, stick with the Bollywood dancing don't pretend to be an expert about what happened in Bengal.

Don't try to be a Bangladeshi, I know you like us so much that you have to come to this subforum and always have something to say. But you can't be like us bcz we love our fishes and we don't stay a virgin past 25 years old unlike you.

Because united Pakistan was the largest Muslim country in the world at that time, population wise.

then is it a failure on mosads part that Pakistan has nuclear arsenal?

RAW involvement doesn't mean they single handedly brainwashed every Bangladeshi, killed millions and put the blame on Pak Army, and created Mukti Bahini and finalyl defeated Pak Army to build Bangladesh.

RAW involvement means that there were spies in East Pakistan, and that their inputs were essential part of our planning of when to strike, what is actually going on in East Pakistan. RAW doesn't just create something, they provide the essential inside info on what Pak Army was planning, what is the political scenario, what is going to happen now. This info is sent back to India, and then the top brass decides how to handle it.

There already was a massacre going on, RAW took advantage of it, got the real story out to the world, helped make it an international problem, got info on no. of soldiers in East Pakistan, their movement, their presence, their plans, and amount of ammo, and location of posts.

This is what RAW does. Some monkeys here don't know anything and would blame the intelligence agencies for wars, disasters, and what not. That's just TOO much glorification. If intelligence agencies were like these, half the world would have been conquered by Americans and Europeans due to powerful intelligence systems. Stop watching James Bond guys.

ANd it certainly doesn't mean that the East Pakistanis were not looked as a colony by the West Pakistani leaders, nor that they were ordered to be killed as a race, nor that they thought that killing 3 million of Bangladeshis will lead to the rest of them eating out of the tribals' hands.

Nor that they called them "low lying people of a low lying land" whose rapine and genocide renewed their faith ("imaan taaza ho gaya" exclaimed a tribal West Pakistani bureaucrat who saw it happening).

It was liberation of an oppressed people and we made sacrifices for it.

then is it a failure on mosads part that Pakistan has nuclear arsenal?

ANd it certainly doesn't mean that the East Pakistanis were not looked as a colony by the West Pakistani leaders, nor that they were ordered to be killed as a race, nor that they thought that killing 3 million of Bangladeshis will lead to the rest of them eating out of the tribals' hands.

Nor that they called them "low lying people of a low lying land" whose rapine and genocide renewed their faith ("imaan taaza ho gaya" exclaimed a tribal West Pakistani bureaucrat who saw it happening).

It was liberation of an oppressed people and we made sacrifices for it.

those punjabis and some sindhis got blind and they got the end result, had bhutto not been blind united pakistan would have still existed and even today pakistan is very much punjab and karachi centric

Have you smelled my penis? How do you know I'm a curry smelling virgin?

As before...I assumed, never claimed....and when I did mention anything about smelling your penis??? Hahahahahaha...that is a horrible comeback...seriously, you deviated that far from my statements to come up with that....hahahahha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom