What's new

1971 war a RAW success?

Great SIGNATURE bro, i have been preaching the same thing to my friends.... InshALLAH caliphate will reappear soon!

Insh'Allah the caliphate will be re-established. RAW's deceit and deception can only last for so long.

Another NOTE to my fellow Bangladeshis, do not classify the Pakistanis of 1971 with the Pakistanis of today, because they are NOT the same. A true Muslim does not kill his fellow brethren. When we fight or cause harm to our fellow Muslim brethren we have to answer to Allah (SWT) for it. We will all taste death, no one can escape death so my fellow Bangladeshis, drop the hate against the Pakistanis, you're only wasting your energy and time. Keep in mind India committed more damage to Bangladesh than Pakistan, they did it back then and they continue to do so now: border killings, building dams and drying up BD in the dry seasons, igniting hartals, killing good Bengalis in high authority.

It's amazing how much hatred these bds have for India, but more uncanny is how their tone changes in real world when they had to come to India for various reasons.

I graduated with a History Degree for my bachelors degree and so I had to do independent research regarding South Asia...I read declassified documents from the US state department of the 1967-1972 years of South Asia and I went through other sources. I found Shocking facts about the 1971 liberation war. First there was less than 30,000 Urdu speaking West Pakistani soldiers in East Pakistan while the rest of the 90,000 Urdu speakers were civilian. Mujibur Rahman claimed 3 million Bengalis are killed by Pak soldiers. I was also in a ROTC program in my school for the US Army branch for 3 and a half years so we had interactions with US soldiers from the Marines and other US military branches. We discussed military strategies and other topics and so I'm exposed to US military academia.

No doubt about it Pakistani soldiers committed murder and rape, but 3 million in 9 months by less than 30,000 soldiers with limited ammunition is nearly impossible from any soldier's experiences. Or was it? In my research, I found a leaked information from a British General who was in India at that time,in one of his statements, saying that the Indian Army trained 80,000 or more Indian Jawans as Pakistani soldiers to exacerbate the Bengali hatred toward Pakistanis. These 80,000 Indian solders had unlimited resources to kill Bengalis. And the Mukti Bahini, without knowledge, gave the Indian forces intel of where is what in East Pakistan and where are unarmed civilians, because West Pakistani soldiers and the Indian soldiers do not know the Bengal area as well as the native Bengalis.

Keep in Mind, A Bengali villager cannot tell apart between an Indian Punjabi and a Pakistani Punjabi, because they are both tall and light skin. For me the proof was when I went to visit my hometown in Mymensingh, Bangladesh, Mymensing is not a village, it's a small town in the north; my family is of Pathan descent so we do not look like other Bengalis, and so some people thought I was not Bengali until I spoke to them in Bangla.

So in conclusion RAW does a great job in deceit and they are good at what they do. Communication in Bangladesh is increasing with increasing of access to information. Awami League's falsysifying history isn't going to cover the truth up for long. And also by no means I support BNP, they are no better than AL, they are two sides of the same corrupt coin.

So all you proud Indians bring up the issue Pakistan was killing us and your country saved us, well conscious and educated Bangladeshis, and also military educated people like me know it's better to have one Pakistan than to have two. Otherwise India would not have existed today even with its superior military might. For example, Hitlers army, they got attacked on both sides one from Russia, the other from the Allies.

And also all you who denied what I just said and also will say this is a conspiracy theory, don't accuse me of making up this stuff, because it took me over 5 years to accept this truth because I am a proud Bangladeshi. But at the end of the day, I accepted it and I also became more of a believer of Islam, where a Muslim can only trust a Muslim for protection. (Pakistani solders of 71 are NOT Muslims since they killed innocent people both Muslims and Hindus).

Before I used to only care about Bangladesh's success, but after finding the truth of the liberation war about my country, I now pray for the success of all Muslim countries. And I pray for the re-establishment of the Caliphate, because my fellow Muslims are dying, look what's going on in Burma. The Muslim killers feard the Caliphate when he was around, and now he's not around Muslims are dying in masses. Nowadays, in the west a dirty dog's life is worth more than a Muslim's life.

I didn't read the whole pile of garbage but I'm sure it says that it was Indians who committed the war crimes.

Any this blathering idiot who claims to a history graduate can just look up Hamidur Rahman Commission report and figure out the number of west Pakistani military personnel who surrendered to India, let's not count the ones who didn't made it to the end of war.

It's amazing how much hatred these bds have for India, but more uncanny is how their tone changes in real world when they had to come to India for various reasons.
Those who come are not internet warriors like them. Its easy to present hateful comments hiding behind the screen than saying out loud. If they hate India, why not they get up and start raising voice against India on a hot/rainy/cold day rather than typing in their ac rooms.

It's amazing how much hatred these Indians have for Bangladesh, but more uncanny is how their tone changes in real world when they had to come to Bangladesh for various reasons.

:D

I didn't read the whole pile of garbage but I'm sure it says that it was Indians who committed the war crimes.

Any this blathering idiot who claims to a history graduate can just look up Hamidur Rahman Commission report and figure out the number of west Pakistani military personnel who surrendered to India, let's not count the ones who didn't made it to the end of war.

Even some AL folks at the time said that Indians killed them. But, they are all rumors for now.

my family is of Pathan descent so we do not look like other Bengalis

wow! :lol:

Even some AL folks at the time said that Indians killed them. But, they are all rumors for now.

Which AL folks? How do you guys keep lying with such a straight face?

Which AL folks? How do you guys keep lying with such a straight face?

Well, anything is possible. Otherwise, we wouldn't be seeing the things as they are in the politics of Bangladesh at present.

But as I said, they are just rumors.

Most of the peoples' feeling about BD in India, is more of "INDIFFERENCE" rather than "HATRED". :whistle:

One of the harsh realities of our time, instead of going along, spreading hate on forums and this is done on both sides of the borders.:coffee:

The actual number of Pakistani forces at the end of the war, and taken POW by the Indians, was 90,368, including over 54,000 army and 22,000 paramilitary forces. It is not unreasonable to conclude that a force of 90,000 could kill between 200,000 to 400,000 women in the space of nine months. To rape 200,000 Bangladeshi women a Pakistani force of 90,000 would have to rape 2 to 3 women each in nine months. Not only is this scale of atrocity possible by an army engaged in a systematic campaign of genocide, it also has parallels in other modern conflicts (for example, the rape of between 250,000 to 500,000 women in Rwanda within 100 days).

Well, anything is possible. Otherwise, we wouldn't be seeing the things as they are in the politics of Bangladesh at present.

But as I said, they are just rumors.

You said some AL folks said India was killing them, I asked who are these AL folks! Now you are saying anything is possible and BD politics is screw up.

Idiocy galore?

It is a disgrace to a nation to be ungrateful to a country which gave them full frontal support neglecting the pressure from the west. It really hurts,being an indian who really think bangladesh as their brother with same language.I have a request to all of you to read the book "A stranger in my own country-east pakistan 1969-1971" by major general khadim Hussain Raja. i also can post the horrible account of torture from those days,but refrained myself as some of you will mark them as indian army's nonsense.So get a life and please come out of the superficial domain of RAW.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=major%20general%20khadim%20hussain%20raja&source=web&cd=9&ved=0CGQQFjAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oup.com.pk%2Fshopexd.asp%3Fid%3D2265&ei=M78BUPekEsPPrQeQt-WkBg&usg=AFQjCNEW8tpal8AboJ8vD7kYTCF_p7PmrA
PS: before u call him so, i must remind u,the writer of the book was no RAWami dalal.

It seems in 1971 pakistan got independence from bangladeshi never ending conspiracy theories ..all are specially moulded pieces better than other ..

You said some AL folks said India was killing them, I asked who are these AL folks! Now you are saying anything is possible and BD politics is screw up.

Idiocy galore?

No dear, there has been some 'street talk' over the many years in regards as to what exactly happened back in 71'. I won't say the names.

I am not denying that the Pakistanis have committed grievous human rights abuses on Bengalis, and those grievances were very real.

There are still many questions unanswered. And yet, the AL still misuses the past to suit its ideals. I can feel that there is something terribly wrong here. And if you had any knowledge and experience on the matter, I'm sure you'd feel it.

It's not idiocy galore, it's called freedom of thought rather than following the masses like a freaking zombie.

It's amazing how much anger you have for you to call me names. I NEVEr denied the atrocities done by Pak forces but I guess whenever a Bengali criticizes your country its as if it's lies. Hamidur Rahman did report the truth but he died before the war was over in northwest Bengal around Sylhet to even confirm his report. Just how do you know the report wasn't modified afterwards?

Bangladeshis even today still question some missing information but they got other things to worry about so they let these things go.

It's amazing how much anger you have for you to call me names. I NEVEr denied the atrocities done by Pak forces but I guess whenever a Bengali criticizes your country its as if it's lies. Hamidur Rahman did report the truth but he died before the war was over in northwest Bengal around Sylhet to even confirm his report. Just how do you know the report wasn't modified afterwards?

Bangladeshis even today still question some missing information but they got other things to worry about so they let these things go.

Your history knowledge is out of this world.
Hamoodur Rahman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chief Justice Hamoodur Rahman, Urdu: حمود الرحمن) (November 1, 1910 – October 31, 1975)

Your history knowledge is out of this world.
Hamoodur Rahman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chief Justice Hamoodur Rahman, Urdu: حمود الرحمن) (November 1, 1910 – October 31, 1975)

I wasn't talking about the chief justice I was talking about Hamoodur Rahman who fought in the war. Also, you expect me to rely on a Wikipedia source? Lol...are you serious???? You just lost your legitimacy...please don't reply to me anymore. You want the truth go to a library and base your arguments on unmodified documents where people cannot modify facts.

Back
Top Bottom