What's new

1971 East Pakistan Tragedy HISTORY REVISITED REALITY & MYTHS Series Part 01 - 05

And still no lessons learned … and we continue to lose from Indians a subhuman civilisation

1688521387895.png

And still no lessons learned … and we continue to lose from Indians a subhuman civilisation

View attachment 936926
Is that photo real? A bunch of disgusting vermin!

In 1971 Pakistan was backstabbed by own brothers!

Those blaming the ruling class of Pakistan forget that just like there were massive floods in 1969/70 and the elite slept through high on their whisky, they responded exactly the same way to floods in Pakistan just a few years ago.

Pakistan is in a dire need of Wahabism. Even though I am against Wahabism as an ideology, but its core belief of not treating anything as sacred is desperately required in Pakistan.

LOL I used to defend the Pakistan Army all the time about 1971.

I even wrote THIS!

I was so proud of myself when I did. But this BC NaPak army showed it’s true colours. Now I feel embarrassed I even defended these crooks.

You made Mujib a traitor no different than how you made Imran a traitor.

Yes, the 1971 War as brutal and bothsides did nasty thing. It’s a civil war.

But I love how you forget everything that happened between 1947 to 1970. As if the military did nothing….as if racism didn’t play a role….as if you didn’t view yourselves as superior to them.

Who won the 1970 Election? Why did your NaPak Faulj get involved?

Your NaPak Fauj still actually considers “Martial Races” a thing.

Lanat on this American mercenary military.

I even wrote THIS!

I was so proud of myself when I did. But this BC NaPak army showed it’s true colours. Now I feel embarrassed I even defended these crooks.

You made Mujib a traitor no different than how you made Imran a traitor.

Yes, the 1971 War as brutal and bothsides did nasty thing. It’s a civil war.

But I love how you forget everything that happened between 1947 to 1970. As if the military did nothing….as if racism didn’t play a role….as if you didn’t view yourselves as superior to them.

Who won the 1970 Election? Why did your NaPak Faulj get involved?

Your NaPak Fauj still actually considers “Martial Races” a thing.

Lanat on this American mercenary military.
Bacha Khan, mujeeb ur rehman and their combined candidate Fatima Jinnah ( who used bacha Khan symbol)in 1964 were all traitors while ayub Khan his protege Bhutto and Yayaha Khan were heroes

Similarly Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a traitor but ayub Khan father/prodecessor who refused to follow orders was a hero

That's the story we have these days

Bacha Khan, mujeeb ur rehman and their combined candidate Fatima Jinnah ( who used bacha Khan symbol)in 1964 were all traitors while ayub Khan his protege Bhutto and Yayaha Khan were heroes

Similarly Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a traitor but ayub Khan father/prodecessor who refused to follow orders was a hero

That's the story we have these days

Exactly…they didn’t even spare Fatima Jinnah! Who is Mujib ur Rehman, Bacha Khan or Imran Khan?

Hell, at this point even Altaf Hussain is starting to make sense. Listen to his old speeches again.…the guy was made to look crazy, but he was right all along.

Funniest part is that corps commander preserved Jinnah house from wicked hands of Fatima Jinnah who tried her best to get it back 😂😂

Exactly…they didn’t even spare Fatima Jinnah! Who is Mujib ur Rehman, Bacha Khan or Imran Khan?

Hell, at this point even Altaf Hussain is starting to make sense. Listen to his old speeches again.…the guy was made to look crazy, but he was right all along.

Well sorry to break it to you but he always made sense to people from minority provinces

Funniest part is that corps commander preserved Jinnah house from wicked hands of Fatima Jinnah who tried her best to get it back 😂😂

Well sorry to break it to you but he always made sense to people from minority provinces

Better late than never.

I even wrote THIS!

Why are you embarrassed? Defend Pakistan Armed Forces when they do right. Condemn them when they do wrong.

In 1971 Pakistan was backstabbed by own brothers!

Those blaming the ruling class of Pakistan forget that just like there were massive floods in 1969/70 and the elite slept through high on their whisky, they responded exactly the same way to floods in Pakistan just a few years ago.

Pakistan is in a dire need of Wahabism. Even though I am against Wahabism as an ideology, but its core belief of not treating anything as sacred is desperately required in Pakistan.

West Pakistan didn't treat the Eastern wing equally and respectfully; look no further than Ayub Khan's book to see how he and others viewed Bangladeshi people. They also won fairly against Bhutto, and we didn't give them the right to rule. Even worse, read the accounts of Western Pakistan-origin military officers to learn how even their Bengali soldiers and officers were treated while stationed in Eastern Pakistan.

They did what they had to do and moved on ahead.

Bangalis were always treated 3rd class citizens going by what I read on here in Pakistan. There were 4-5 Bangali servants working day & night in Muhammad Ali Jinnah's and Fatima Jinnah's house, in 1948 Jinnah went to Dhaka and he threatened openly Bangalis to accept Urdu as their national language. So let’s not put all the blame on pak army your politicians did it too here’s one example there s many more of this

Why are you embarrassed? Defend Pakistan Armed Forces when they do right. Condemn them when they do wrong.

When did they do right? 1970 Election Mujib won….had the military not interfered, then he would become PM and that would be that.

Who knows, maybe East Bengal would STILL be part of Pakistan today.

There is nothing I can defend them from. Yes, when it comes time to shoot down Indian jets I‘lol support them. But where were these jets in Abbottabad or in Waziristan?

We have to call a spade a spade.

When did they do right? 1970 Election Mujib won….had the military not interfered, then he would become PM and that would be that.

Who knows, maybe East Bengal would STILL be part of Pakistan today.

There is nothing I can defend them from. Yes, when it comes time to shoot down Indian jets I‘lol support them. But where were these jets in Abbottabad or in Waziristan?

We have to call a spade a spade.

Mukti Bahini terrorists needed to be rooted out and eliminated for their violent attacks on West Pakistanis. It was a legit response and I would endorse it again.

Mukhti Bihini: The forgotten terrorists https://voiceofeast.net/2020/12/13/mukti-bahini-the-forgotten-terrorists/

Last edited:
There were 4-5 Bangali servants working day & night in Muhammad Ali Jinnah's and Fatima Jinnah's house,

Provide me evidence….

in 1948 Jinnah went to Dhaka and he threatened openly Bangalis to accept Urdu as their national language.

Provide me evidence…

So let’s not put all the blame on pak army your politicians did it too here’s one example there s many more of this

Chuwaya…..do you even know who was in power in the 1950s and 60s?

What politicians? The country was and is still ruled by your NaPak Fauj.

Then again what more can I expect from a rat that defends English language of instruction in Pakistani schools.

You‘re just another Faujeet bot. Nothing else.

Mukti Bahini terrorists needed to be rooted out and eliminated for their violent attacks on West Pakistanis. It was a legit response and I would endorse it again.

Mukhti Bihini: The forgotten terrorists https://voiceofeast.net/2020/12/13/mukti-bahini-the-forgotten-terrorists/

MB wouldn’t exist or would have limited support from the public had East Bengal been treated along the same lines as the western provinces. Fact of the matter is simple….1970 election Mujib won….the military interfered….and that gave MB all the ammunition it needed.

Then rest is history.

NO interference = NO MB support.

The Awami league did not take ownership of the problems of whole country and wanted to be separated. Before 1968, Iskander Mirza a Bengali was all powerful dictator of United Pakistan? The problem was of disparity among people but unfortunately it was seen through racial lens.

Back
Top Bottom