What's new

1904 China map admits Paracel, Spratly not Chinese territory

Of course it is, 直省=中原=Middle Land.
The difference is, 直省 is a official phrase, 中原 is only a concept of region.

The history of Manchukuo is not related to ethnics either.
It is not. Simply, 直省 is belonged provinces. Manchukuo was a country of Manchus from Manchuria.

According to Wiki
The Qing Dynasty, which replaced the Shun and Ming dynasties in China, was founded by Manchus from Manchuria (modern Northeastern China). However, the Manchu emperors did not fully integrate their homeland into China. This legal and, to a degree, ethnic division continued until the Qing dynasty began to fall apart in the 19th century.

It is not. Simply, 直省 is belonged provinces. Manchukuo was a country of Manchus from Manchuria.

According to Wiki
The Qing Dynasty, which replaced the Shun and Ming dynasties in China, was founded by Manchus from Manchuria (modern Northeastern China). However, the Manchu emperors did not fully integrate their homeland into China. This legal and, to a degree, ethnic division continued until the Qing dynasty began to fall apart in the 19th century.

You do know that Manchukuo was a puppet state, founded by Japanese, right?

Division happened in every dynasties.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3259222 said:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...tly-not-chinese-territory-24.html#post3248736

Found it, 中華民國全圖, the map of the (whole) ROC.

You do know that Manchukuo was a puppet state, founded by Japanese, right?

Division happened in every dynasties.
Manchukuo was a country anyway and has its own history. Due to the divison, the name of the map was all provinces belonging to the Manchu empire or we can say the Han-Chinese.

Manchukuo was a country anyway and has its own history. Due to the divison, the name of the map was all provinces belonging to the Manchu empire or we can say the Han-Chinese.

Sorry but I need to confirm one thing first, can you tell me your understanding of Manchukuo?

Sorry but I need to confirm one thing first, can you tell me your understanding of Manchukuo?
Just looking at the link I gave you, then you will understand of the Manchukuo. I use the history of Manchukuo to give the explaination for the name of the map.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3259310 said:
Ok. No Paracels at all. Problem solved, mate :coffee:

Finally you understand, now I can rest in peace.

Just looking at the link I gave you, then you will understand of the Manchukuo. I use the history of Manchukuo to give the explaination for the name of the map.

I have read the period of that history more than once, I just don't understand your explanation.

I am wondering where India was in WWII? China sent many troops to Burma to help UK. Pls study history

By the end of the war the Indian Army was the largest volunteer force in history. It fought with distinction in Burma, North Africa and Italy.

Finally you understand, now I can rest in peace.

I have read the period of that history more than once, I just don't understand your explanation.
The name of the map was all provinces belonging to the empire i.e. Manchu empire. Am I right?

The name of the map was all provinces belonging to the empire i.e. Manchu empire. Am I right?

Manchu Kuo is in this map, here.

WWIIAsia01a.png

and Manchu People, they ask for independence of Manchu Kuo.

resize0125.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom