What's new

19 Reasons Why You Should Never Visit Iran

Six Iranians arrested for appearing in a video dancing to Pharrell Williams' song Happy have been sentenced to up to one year in prison and 91 lashes, their lawyer says.

Iran: Happy video dancers sentenced to 91 lashes and jail - BBC News

I mean not all but some of the things in article.....let's say "Yes you can do it in Iran"...but prepared to be punished severely.

First, they were released after hours.
Second, this thread is not meant to say everyone is free to do anything in Iran or to make a saint of government/security forces, it's meant for changing idiotic perceptions about Iran, especially people and geography and history, that has been fed to foreigners, especially to westerners.

#6. The women are oppressed and downtrodden.

delafard.jpg

Dela Fard Instagram

She looks like she needs someone to liberate her.

yuck... she definitely needs someone to liberate her.

is she a drug addict or just dieting??

First, they were released after hours.
Second, this thread is not meant to say everyone is free to do anything in Iran or to make a saint of government/security forces, it's meant for changing idiotic perceptions about Iran, especially people and geography and history, that has been fed to foreigners, especially to westerners.
I can see that "it's meant for changing idiotic perceptions about Iran" but let's not resort to lies while doing it. Instead give them a balanced review....

10895359_401325853375546_483254928_n.jpg

This scene is super normal in a country that you can't ride a bus with a female other than your relative right...

Iran is a must go for me. Its ancient historical legacy, natural elegance and splendid architectures make me speechless.

Only if you never want to go to the U.S.........:D Forget 10 year visa, one month is maybe all you will get......

Iran is a must go for me. Its ancient historical legacy, natural elegance and splendid architectures make me speechless.

What no mention of the beauty of Persian women making you speechless ? :unsure:

Maybe Mrs.Scorpionx really has domesticated this once proud and daring animal called the Indian Scorpion ! :(

Isn't hijab compulsory in Iran?
Some pics don't have women covering their heads

Isn't hijab compulsory in Iran?
Some pics don't have women covering their heads

Back
Top Bottom