What's new

19 Reasons Why You Should Never Visit Iran

While it is true that Iranians are more liberals than GCC Arabs (and not just Saudis, I lived in Dubai and frankly my Emarati friends were more conservative than my Iranian friends).

However, in the M.E. liberalism is very confusing. You can see the most liberal, open-minded middle eastern, for example, you feel talk about sexual liberalism & equality, but ask them, "Hey, can I have your sister's number?" and then suddenly, everyone travels back 100 years. This is just one example. Or how about the guy who drinks, fucks prostitutes, never prays, but then its Ramadan, and suddenly, they stop drinking, and if you even mention it to them, they will say, "Drinking?? In RAMADAN?!?!" as if God is sleeping for 11 months and one month God is awake. This is from guys who for the rest of the year, say they don't even believe in Islam.

The previous one is more true in Dubai from my experience. In Iran, it's that way with Tasua/Ashura. I have had very liberal (supposedly) friends who said they didn't believe in anything and one those days, I asked them "Why are you wearing black?" and they would say, "What? Oh, I didn't notice, I didn't have anything else, everything else was dirty" as if it is just a coincidence.

And finally, all the liberal Iranians and Arabs and probably Turks & Pakistanis (but not sure) are very liberal when they are 20 years old. But when they become 50 years old, they suddenly go to Hajj, make thoybah, stop drinking, and pray every day.

That's pure BS and a classical example of mental diarrhea. What you are saying is perfect description a typical religious middle class middle-esterner. Being a liberal is not about having sex with prostitutes. You don't have even slightest ideas about what liberalism or secularism mean like 99.9% of middleeastern people.

That's pure BS and a classical example of mental diarrhea. What you are saying is perfect description a typical religious middle class middle-esterner. Being a liberal is not about having sex with prostitutes. You don't have even slightest ideas about what liberalism or secularism mean like 99.9% of middleeastern people.

Please stay civil and stop using abusing using insulting posts. You may edit your post. I'll delete your post next time.

That's pure BS and a classical example of mental diarrhea. What you are saying is perfect description a typical religious middle class middle-easterner. Being a liberal is not about having sex with prostitutes. You don't have even slightest ideas about what liberalism or secularism mean like 99.9% of middle eastern people.
Your language is very insulting... Like what a trophy is Liberalism or secularism!!! ME people are Muslim and they are more happy with limiting Islam rules than non sense liberalism who can be translated into two words:
I,m not talking about political liberalism... although it also has connection with this more common meaning of it being able to do whatever you like....

So Liberalism if taken into its meaning of living a life style of your choice whatever it is... pervert or neat is:

Liberalism = Animals with the ability to choose...

While Western cultural invasion made some naive Muslims to try to become what West cheers, still the majority of Muslims are wise enough to avoid falling into West pit fall...

Freedom has to have limits... Simple choices that does not hurt others in a society are ok... Hijab or not fasting or not praying...or having a girlfriend is all simple things and is not a big deal of allowed... but liberalism... with its pervert agenda is only a stone age turn back... West promotes gays, lesbians, group sex is ok, abortion with no reason, alcohol and other pleasures are all based on the RULE of PLEASURE... if we are %1 fair we notice immediately that all these pervert liberal freedoms made their society on the verge of collapse... No families!! OMG, family is the base of every healthy society... No children (their race will be wiped out sooner than we think)... Bastards majority.... Serious psychological illnesses... lonely people who shelter to Dogs and Cats naming them their kids!! high suicide rates... empty feelings... many guys not being able to find mates as their media is promoting doll face, barby agenda... many youngsters feel ugly and suffer from that... fat people are suffering... all these has one reason... thinking becoz they are inventing machines then they are so huge that they can reject every rule in their culture and religion and make it liberal!!

Liberalism is a failed system that after only few decades the Western world is seeing its consequences... I believe any Muslim who trade its good values for a Western liberal one is in either ignorance

Despite many bad habits and behaviors of ME people I still give their culture 100 when compared to liberal Westerners...

you talk like you Iranian Azerbaijanis are not a part of ME in terms of culture and beliefs... I have been to Azerbaijan... their average people despite their warm attitude and hospitality are very much as strict as other ME people...

ME culture and beliefs + corrections of some of their habits and thoughts = Perfect

You are young enough to see the disastrous consequences of Liberal system for humanity soon although it already showed its failure.... I wish you learn it before it is too late...
You are young and just found yourself in a Western culture... wait a few years and you will realize what have you traded for what... Whatever you do pesaram, always remember and remind yourself of all the differences between an animal and a human being...

Holy shyte.....one of our tactics... :lol:

But i object to this:

They don’t accept the first no that a girl gives them, even if it’s absolutely certain to an outside observer that that no won’t be changed. This feature of their game, more than anything else, has given them a bad reputation as hyper-persistent, and even I don’t see its effectiveness.

Hell no...i remember we 3 in the pursuit of 3 russian in the dance club...My friend Emre literally pursued this girl for 1.5 hour persistently although she said "no" over 100 times. Finally she smiled and gave in. :)
and how much your friend paid for that smile?

i dunno if anyone had posted these or not ?!
resized_1000105_262.jpg

resized_1000106_200.jpg

resized_1000110_716.jpg

resized_1000111_750.jpg

resized_1000114_297.jpg

resized_1000122_811.jpg

resized_1000123_205.jpg

resized_1000132_853.jpg

Back
Top Bottom