What's new

18-year-old British Indian hailed as brainiest student in Britain

I'm not convinced by this statement.
He can contribute greatly to the medical fraternity!

Perhaps, but he's far more likely to make a bigger contribution to medicine as biochemist, etc.

Perhaps, but he's far more likely to make a bigger contribution to medicine as biochemist, etc.
Most of the significant development in medical diagnostics is by doctors..especially surgeons.
BIG Pharma begs doctors to join R&D for newer Mechanism of actions and delivery mechanisms.

Theoretical physics and mathematics have no statistical proof of attracting higher grey celled people.
Yeh toh bas kehne ki baat hai:-)

I am the one who is becoming Dr House. no one else. retract that statement you puny human.:p::p:. @halupridol can attest my geniusness. j/k. BTW he prefers Surgery . Dr house was diagnostician.
image.jpg

I'm a lawyer ... "Stick it".... Closing argument

Oh yes like Qadri/Imran/Haqani types...

Show me Pilot boy's Pakistani nationality certificate - Who was born in the US...

Stop showing your stupidity .. Even most expats on this forum are duals nationals .. Apart from tht anybody who has roots for Pakistan can apply for one even if he hasn't even visited the country ...

Even Imran Khan the British Pakistani boxers younger brother represented Pakistan in the previous Olympic Games.

Most of the significant development in medical diagnostics is by doctors..especially surgeons.
BIG Pharma begs doctors to join R&D for newer Mechanism of actions and delivery mechanisms.

Theoretical physics and mathematics have no statistical proof of attracting higher grey celled people.
Yeh toh bas kehne ki baat hai:-)

Mathematics is the building blocks of everything. A good mathematician is a physicist, a chemist and an engineer.

But to be honest I was kind of shooting in the dark there, I have just heard so many stories of people becoming doctors in order to make a grand contribution to humanity and ending up slogging 80 hour weeks with barely any sleep.

Mathematics is the building blocks of everything. A good mathematician is a physicist, a chemist and an engineer.

But to be honest I was kind of shooting in the dark there, I have just heard so many stories of people becoming doctors in order to make a grand contribution to humanity and ending up slogging 80 hour weeks with barely any sleep.
It requires more abstractness...its difficult even amongst geniuses not to "feel" what they are fighting with.
Mathematical modelling and T. physics are abstract to the hilt.

The so called "great doctors" mess up work life balance big time!

View attachment 44917
I'm a lawyer ... "Stick it".... Closing argument
tumblr_n9kr0l5g3A1qhehguo2_250.gif

I am the one who is becoming Dr House. no one else. retract that statement you puny human.:p::p:. @halupridol can attest my geniusness. j/k. BTW he prefers Surgery . Dr house was diagnostician.
well,there is a saying,
a MD(medicine),knows everything does nothing,
a MS(g.surgeon),knows nothing but does everything,
while a obs. Gynaecologist ,knows nothing and does nothing *sly*

why don't you try to correct their behavior? You have the power to that at-least on pdf. You are only encouraging them by ignoring them.

If you cant correct some jackass elite member for his pointless thousands of posts, how the F am I expected to correct them then. This whole Elite , Senior title is a fraud we are stuck with due to the limitations of the platform and will end VERY Soon .

Oh yes like Qadri/Imran/Haqani types...

Show me Pilot boy's Pakistani nationality certificate - Who was born in the US...
ain? Imran has dual nationality? Only an Indian can say that :blink:

Pilot by is dead have some respect for the dead you fool!

He was born in US yes...but he was doing it for a cause! Just cause you have no human side dont try to throw dirt on those who are doing something good for the sake of feeling good...You make me sick!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Manticore @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @blain2 @Oscar Please delete this moron's post who is bringing in dead people for brownie points?

Once you are done with your putrid hate. I shall only ask my fellow countrymen to recognize pathetic ideals for what they are, and not reply to them. A simple search on google will reveal this country's contribution as well. But instead of trying upmanship with this rather pathetic and bigoted individual whose only focus was to take religion and use it as an insult..I would suggest you all put him in your ignore list.

I find his posts on other things than Pakistan and Pakistanis actually to be good.. But as with Greek tragedies, the protagonist is inflicted with a character flaw that turns fatal.

Congratulations.

your post is very underwhelming I must say. There is like a huge faeces throwing excercise and you just came in nonplussed :)

ain? Imran has dual nationality? Only an Indian can say that :blink:

Pilot by is dead have some respect for the dead you fool!

He was born in US yes...but he was doing it for a cause! Just cause you have no human side dont try to throw dirt on those who are doing something good for the sake of feeling good...You make me sick!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Manticore @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @blain2 @Oscar Please delete this moron's post who is bringing in dead people for brownie points?

Ouch :(

Last edited:
If you cant correct some jackass elite member for his pointless thousands of posts, how the F am I expected to correct them then. This whole Elite , Senior title is a fraud we are stuck with due to the limitations of the platform and will end VERY Soon .

how did he (zarvan) get thousands of posts in the first place? The maximum ban he has received is a month or 2..when he should be given at-least 6 months off. Is he any kind of valuable asset to pdf? The guy has openly supported terrorism. (not just in Kashmir).
There are indian senior/elite member who troll also...but name me one of these members who has trolled constantly by bringing religious/cultural traditions.

Well done to him, but UK A-level exams are not challenging at all. All you have to do is remember how to answer question from previous papers. All the questions are exactly the same, worded differently. I got 100% in maths and 90% in Physics, and I am really not that intelligent.

We too can get any weapon that we desire, there is a valid reason to why a Indian poster that you replied to considers the Indian lobby pretty strong - but then, I don't consider it too much of an achievement to be bothered about because we can hold on our own.

As for the jihadi's, I think you were talking about an NRI jihadi - I would like you to give an example of that, find it on PDF.

That is irrelevant I am talking about strongest foreign lobby's after Israel which is not India although yes India has a pretty strong lobby overall.

You are right I was talking about nri but the thread was deleted probably because of a troll war anyway if you google indian origin fighters in syria it was based on the articles that come up.

Dude ...an uneducated Indian in that post did :rofl: Sorry didnt mean all Indians would be like that...But seriously some butt hurt really went down the wrong isle! :angel:

I find his posts on other things than Pakistan and Pakistanis actually to be good.. But as with Greek tragedies, the protagonist is inflicted with a character flaw that turns fatal.
Maybe he should stick to what he is good and not mingle elsewhere....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom