What's new

18 March!!!

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Many people might not know but five years ago on 18 March 2007 the former coach of Pakistan cricket team Bob Woolmer passed away after Pakistan's defeat against Ireland in 2007 World cup. :frown:

Salute to you Bob. You were definitely very dedicated to your job and being a follower and fan of Pakistan Cricket team I want to thank you for your services for Pakistani Cricket.

The-Salute.jpg

Salute to Woolmer.

What's so special about him? Please don't make us to respect another white guy.

There are many coaches who serving well for Pakistan, this chacha was doing his job. That's all.

There are many coaches who serving well for Pakistan, this chacha was doing his job. That's all.

he died serving pakistan cricket also he had great admiration for pakistan cricket

the guy died because of heart failure, maybe because he was too tensed after defeat

Seriously you live in Canada or Afghanistan? You seem to be high on something?

I was coached by the guy when he was at Kent.
He was a great guy and served Pakistan well. Im disappointed to see anyone disrespecting the dead - irrospective of his skin colour. Shameful post.

he died serving pakistan cricket also he had great admiration for pakistan cricket

the guy died because of heart failure, maybe because he was too tensed after defeat

I didn't mean to disrespect this guy, he was doing good serving Pakistan short three years term. I blamed Inzi emotionally saying that Woolmar was like our second father, lol. His record, please see below.

Woolmer took charge of Pakistan for 10 Test series, four of which were won, with three lost and three drawn.

His overall Test record in 28 matches as Pakistan coach was 10 wins, 11 defeats and seven draws.

In the one-day game, he took charge of 69 Pakistan internationals, winning 37, and losing 29, with three non-results.

Please try to understand. His record doesn't look great.

Seriously you live in Canada or Afghanistan? You seem to be high on something?

Yaar, no. I never smoke or any drugs! :D

I was coached by the guy when he was at Kent.
He was a great guy and served Pakistan well. Im disappointed to see anyone disrespecting the dead - irrospective of his skin colour. Shameful post.

Sorry, I didn't know you were coached by Woolmer.

I didn't say I disrespecting the dead body. There is no extraordinary special about Bob Woolmer. He came to Pakistan for coach job. It is not our Pakistan's fault, according to the police report, he was murdered by the crime groups or mafia in Jamaica (his home country). His last contract term was expired after the world cup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom